Paweł Modliński

Ideas And Feature Requests For Dying Light Developers.

2,000 posts in this topic

What about Water Corpses as a new zombie type...like in RIPTIDE, but more deadlier and agressiv/stealth......would be great

Yes! we can hide in the water with no problem but with a water zombie that would be fun the one from dea island scared the heck out of me i want that fear back

A couple of ideas for new skills for the zombie:

Arial tackle - same as the running tackle, but tendrilling in for the tackle.  Can be any forward moving off the ground action, i.e. run and jump, tendril, etc.  To get those guys who camp on lamp posts and walls waiting to rain death upon you.  A higher level skill in the tackle tree. Mutation 2 minimum.

Water pound - ground pound in the water.  For the driftwoods.  A higher level skill in the GP tree.  Mutation 1 minimum.

Pick up items - be able to move any movable object.  Be able to move canisters from near nests.  Be able to activate and throw canisters.  Move Drop boxes, algea, etc. to keep from getting trapped in places.  A lower level skill in the "Run Fast" / "Tendril Far" tree.

Pounce Defense - be able to passively defend against attacks while in a pounce.  Automatically take less damage during a pounce from other players by using horny masses acquired during mutations.  Each mutation gains additional protections.   Higher level skill under pounce tree.

Fast Recovery - recover from a Drop Kick or Pounce miss quicker.  Don't have to wait to hit the ground before recovering.  Under pounce tree.

Thanks for listening!

Edited by SomeOldDude

Hi guys,

This post is about loot containers respawning on Hard mode.

I'm playing on Hard difficulty because I like a challenge, not just in combat but also survival. When I first started playing I diligently searched every building and every part of the map for supplies. I find that really enjoyable. But then I noticed containers I had already looted had respawned and instantly that enjoyment was gone because I no longer felt the desperate need to scavenge for survival. There are also quite a lot of supplies. Far from being difficult I find Hard mode too easy.

Could you make an option to turn this feature off in the preferences? Or perhaps a DLC? A Survivor mode perhaps?

Thank you kindly.

Hi guys,

This post is about player respawn.

I realise this is primarily a multi player game but you have included a single player mode. When I die in single player mode I would like to reload my game, not respawn. I would find this more immersive. It would also be appreciated to be able to manual save in multiple slots.

Thank you for your time.

Hey i want to talk about the survivel feeling for looting in game, which did not exist there.....

example: when i start new on hard mode, there after maybe 1-2 hours i have 50 metalparts and 50 alcohol ( also with all other stuff)....and this really really destroyes the SURVIVEL feeling in game...i always got tons of things to craft, without thinking about it is terrible and much much to easy to loot.........thats why i always sold every stuff i got to much, to have just 1 metalpart and alc....but even then after i loot some dead zombies, i get in seconds again 10 metal parts and other stuff....

I remember in the nard mode announce video, that a dev told the looting is much fewer and harder to find things....THATS WRONG.....

please i hope for a fix, where we always got from every stuff just a few things and that it is very hard to find things...in a zombie epidamic city, there it must be very hard to find things, but for now it is so damn easy that it kills the fun...

this is a must have for HARD MODE....for now hard mode looks like the normal or easy mode..

would be great when there will change something

thx

This thread is the place to post all of your ideas and feature requests for Dying Light development team. We cannot promise you we will implement your ideas, since Dying Light is at a stage where most of the features are already defined and implemented, but we'll definitely consider them. Gamers feedback and wishes are something that we want to be aware of as much as possible.

If you wish to discuss any of the ideas posted in this thread, please create an appropriate thread in General Discussions forum and only post a link to it in this thread.

I'm sure this has been said, but I didn't read all the way through this topic.. It would be great to have the option to play a female character. Some girls do play games, ya know? ;P

I would also love to not get spammed about allowing Night Hunters. I already selected "no" in my options for this and getting spammed about it everytime I log in and again when a friend joins me is not cool. Other games charge you a fee to get rid of spam and I already paid to play this game, so I'd appreciate the removal of this. If I wanted to be spammed, I would play Facebook games.

Made an account to post ideas for the current game or future Dying Light games  :)

Lean/Cover system: Would be nice and add more gameplay!

Equipment Indication: For molotovs and grenades to be precise. Just a visual indicator would be nice, similar to the Uncharted series. Also, C4 please!

Camos: Would love to have more customization besides outfits. And not just gun camos, on all weapons! This could also be a chance to add challenges to your weapons and unlock camos. 

More loot!: I really really love looting. It would be awesome if you could add even more loot. More loot animations, more models, more interactions. For a lot of players I feel this is huge part of the game, and honestly the more loot the better. 

Hope you consider these ideas!  :lol:

Edited by MarcuzXD

1.  Removed the Timed part of Quests that are not Parkour Challenges. For example: The quest to kill 40 undead for an educational killing tape to help other runners learn how to survive. Timing it makes no since. If you're going to make something to educate other Runners Crane should use a weapons he is comfortable with, taking the time to show Runners on this tape how to kill mobs of Zombies properly. By using all resources available such as Molotoves, throwing stars, etc. Timing something forces mistakes, in a situation with tons of undead the last thing you want is to be careless. You want to be methodical, and make sure you do it right. 

2.  Another thing that seems to need address is how the controls at least on PS4 seem to become sluggish when you spawn for any of the timed quests. Its like either Crane has forgotten all he knows or the controls were not tested as well as claimed. A jump Crane has made a million times all the sudden he's no longer able to make. Sprinting in some cases are impossible. I've already broken one controler trying to make him sprit by holding down the left thumb control and not getting a response from the game, and include a cancel option so if you either don't want to finish it you can.

3. Allow the Player to drop challenge quests from the Quest menu. I for one and some of my friends just hate these timed quests you've put in the game because of control issues, Cranes response when you start the run and the fact that once you accept it they are on your quest list til the end.

4. These so called Legendary blueprints like the Korek machete. First off if the blueprint says its going to do 500 damage and its a Legendary weapons it should do just that. Show up in your bag as an Orange weapon that does 500 damage. Not some common weapon that deals less than what the decription says. Its misleading and wastes materials. In addition to that. Nothing should be exluded from being able to dismantle, destroyed, or sold. I don't want weapons that sit and take up space that could be used for something useful.

5.  Allow the player to change the color of that dot you use to make jumps. The white dot is terrible and half the time when you're moving at fast speeds it can't be seen and then you're falling and dying.

6. Add Choice. When Crane destroys that Atizin I set the game down for 6 months because it made me hate my character, and didn't pick it back up again until last week. Crane is the must unlikable character in Video Game History. He is like this mindless pawn who doesn't seem capable of making his own choices. There is absolutly no way the GRE would've known if he had just kept the medicine and gave it to the people and neither would've Rias. He could've still walked in and asked for help because obviously that one crate would not sustain the entire tower for the duration of this epidimic. It's a dreadful storyline because Crane doesn't have the ability to make a choice in the matter and for the most part everyone I know only plays the storyline when its absolutly nessassary to gain more XP.

7. Add a 3rd Person Camera option. Not everyone who plays these games can deal with the depth perception of FPS. Specially when you don't have periferal vision or the ability to really judge distance. Many game developers like Bethesda add both options and it works out just fine. That way you can appeal to more players. In addition to that it gives the player the ability to actually see these outfits you unlock as you progress. Seems absolutly pointless to put so many in when the only time you see them is in either the player stash or in co-op on another player. 

8: Add a manual save option. I have been burned more times than not because of this autosave option and lost out on progress because it was late. I quit the game only to find out I had not reached a save point and lost time played.

9: Give the player more choice in how to customize the game.

10. Don't lock so much behind this Parkour. Not every player is going to grasp these fancy running concept, and then they are left out of being able to enjoy all aspects of the game that they paid for. You are providing a product you should make sure that all your customers are give the ability to enjoy all of the game. Not just parts of it because they aren't some FPS god.

Edited by Nightlistic

1.  Removed the Timed part of Quests that are not Parkour Challenges. For example: The quest to kill 40 undead for an educational killing tape to help other runners learn how to survive. Timing it makes no since. If you're going to make something to educate other Runners Crane should use a weapons he is comfortable with, taking the time to show Runners on this tape how to kill mobs of Zombies properly. By using all resources available such as Molotoves, throwing stars, etc. Timing something forces mistakes, in a situation with tons of undead the last thing you want is to be careless. You want to be methodical, and make sure you do it right. 

2.  Another thing that seems to need address is how the controls at least on PS4 seem to become sluggish when you spawn for any of the timed quests. Its like either Crane has forgotten all he knows or the controls were not tested as well as claimed. A jump Crane has made a million times all the sudden he's no longer able to make. Sprinting in some cases are impossible. I've already broken one controler trying to make him sprit by holding down the left thumb control and not getting a response from the game, and include a cancel option so if you either don't want to finish it you can.

3. Allow the Player to drop challenge quests from the Quest menu. I for one and some of my friends just hate these timed quests you've put in the game because of control issues, Cranes response when you start the run and the fact that once you accept it they are on your quest list til the end.

4. These so called Legendary blueprints like the Korek machete. First off if the blueprint says its going to do 500 damage and its a Legendary weapons it should do just that. Show up in your bag as an Orange weapon that does 500 damage. Not some common weapon that deals less than what the decription says. Its misleading and wastes materials. In addition to that. Nothing should be exluded from being able to dismantle, destroyed, or sold. I don't want weapons that sit and take up space that could be used for something useful.

5.  Allow the player to change the color of that dot you use to make jumps. The white dot is terrible and half the time when you're moving at fast speeds it can't be seen and then you're falling and dying.

6. Add Choice. When Crane destroys that Atizin I set the game down for 6 months because it made me hate my character, and didn't pick it back up again until last week. Crane is the must unlikable character in Video Game History. He is like this mindless pawn who doesn't seem capable of making his own choices. There is absolutly no way the GRE would've known if he had just kept the medicine and gave it to the people and neither would've Rias. He could've still walked in and asked for help because obviously that one crate would not sustain the entire tower for the duration of this epidimic. It's a dreadful storyline because Crane doesn't have the ability to make a choice in the matter and for the most part everyone I know only plays the storyline when its absolutly nessassary to gain more XP.

7. Add a 3rd Person Camera option. Not everyone who plays these games can deal with the depth perception of FPS. Specially when you don't have periferal vision or the ability to really judge distance. Many game developers like Bethesda add both options and it works out just fine. That way you can appeal to more players. In addition to that it gives the player the ability to actually see these outfits you unlock as you progress. Seems absolutly pointless to put so many in when the only time you see them is in either the player stash or in co-op on another player. 

8: Add a manual save option. I have been burned more times than not because of this autosave option and lost out on progress because it was late. I quit the game only to find out I had not reached a save point and lost time played.

9: Give the player more choice in how to customize the game.

10. Don't lock so much behind this Parkour. Not every player is going to grasp these fancy running concept, and then they are left out of being able to enjoy all aspects of the game that they paid for. You are providing a product you should make sure that all your customers are give the ability to enjoy all of the game. Not just parts of it because they aren't some FPS god.

Many good points!

1 - I wouldn't mind seeing the video that Crane makes.  That is assuming it's not a first person video that is being requested.

6 - Choices would be great.  Save the Antizin, deal with the consequences.  There are other choices down the road (not wanting to provide spoilers) which could go a different way and, again, deal with the consequences.

9 - Yes, and remove the ability to hack, mod, and train the game.  Well, at least in multiplayer mode.

I know your already working on new map for dying light. But I think it would be cool if you added an area where there was some sort of costume party that was going on. Then when players got there we could fight zombies that are dressed up from simple costumes to the more complex ones. Like zombies dressed up as knights and things like that to make it even more challenging for the players to kill. Also could use that area as a representation of the many holidays. I know its a left field idea but I thought I would mention it.  Thank you for all the hard work and awsome game please keep it up. 

I know that this idea is unlikely to be implemented, but I'm done keeping it to myself.

How about a new monster hunter? Something big and raw like the demolisher perhaps, but make it scarier and stronger. Make it so that it can run and climb likes the survivors (besides tossing rocks and charging like the demolisher) and also able to ground pound. Unlike the night hunter that can insta-kill@pounce while survivors at full health, the new monster will need to lower the survivor's health (let say below 50%) before it can do the same by ripping them apart into pieces (you guys are good with the animation stuff). This will encourage the monster to get close and constantly aggressive as it should be. Obviously it will have higher hp than the current hunter and thus take few more hits before dying. When the health is low, the monster can leap quite far to escape (if the player managed to do so). It doesn't need spit cause the charge and leap-pound are enough for this monster, but still u can do one like toxic breath, etc.

Survivor's combo u say? For this monster u need to have at least two survivors simultaneously jumping on top of it to initiate the rain on death and dropkick animations, anything less than that, it will only stagger the monster for a very brief moment.

You can sell it as a new dlc, just saying. Come on, u guys have all the things, I mean existing stuff that need to be modded to implement this idea. Plus u are giving us new firearms in the coming dlc right, at least the survivors will have something to shoot at during the pvp.

Right, I heard that the new map will be as large as the two combined (slums and old town). With few buildings to climb on and the need for buggy to traverse the whole area, a new monster against 4 survivors in buggies will keep us hooked for a long time! After we finished with the quest of course.

Thanks for reading this, cheers ;)

Edited by EnlightenMe

I know that this idea is unlikely to be implemented, but I'm done keeping it to myself.

How about a new monster hunter? Something big and raw like the demolisher perhaps, but make it scarier and stronger. Make it so that it can run and climb likes the survivors (besides tossing rocks and charging like the demolisher) and also able to ground pound. Unlike the night hunter that can insta-kill@pounce while survivors at full health, the new monster will need to lower the survivor's health (let say below 50%) before it can do the same by ripping them apart into pieces (you guys are good with the animation stuff). This will encourage the monster to get close and constantly aggressive as it should be. Obviously it will have higher hp than the current hunter and thus take few more hits before dying. When the health is low, the monster can leap quite far to escape (if the player managed to do so). It doesn't need spit cause the charge and leap-pound are enough for this monster, but still u can do one like toxic breath, etc.

Survivor's combo u say? For this monster u need to have at least two survivors simultaneously jumping on top of it to initiate the rain on death and dropkick animations, anything less than that, it will only stagger the monster for a very brief moment.

You can sell it as a new dlc, just saying. Come on, u guys have all the things, I mean existing stuff that need to be modded to implement this idea. Plus u are giving us new firearms in the coming dlc right, at least the survivors will have something to shoot at during the pvp.

Right, I heard that the new map will be as large as the two combined (slums and old town). With few buildings to climb on and the need for buggy to transverse the whole area, a new monster against 4 survivors in buggies will keep us hooked for a long time! After we finished with the quest of course.

Thanks for reading this, cheers ;)

befor the game was released, they had another version of the night hunter, Stronger, faster and unstopable.....it was called THE PREDATOR......saw it on a preview pic of the game.....it looked like a tank......BUT THEY REMOVED IT......no one knows why techland remove soooo damn nice things for the game.......its incredible....sometimes i must say the game looked better befor release, in all the previews ....

befor the game was released, they had another version of the night hunter, Stronger, faster and unstopable.....it was called THE PREDATOR......saw it on a preview pic of the game.....it looked like a tank......BUT THEY REMOVED IT......no one knows why techland remove soooo damn nice things for the game.......its incredible....sometimes i must say the game looked better befor release, in all the previews ....

Well good to know that they had the same idea once. Maybe with some modifications and improvements they could bring back the predator or whatever they want to call it now. They have great talents and potential so i believe they could make it if they want (..am searching for the old previews now)

Yeah....i just cant understand why they removed so famn nice things.....i hope it comes later with a patch

.....those things would be game changing

ps......the preview pic of this beast was somewhere on a site....dont know where..but try to search for dying light predator or dying light night hunter version...dont know^^

ss_e843fce874ed64c6cfa56a33e32dc5c849b3e

here is the PREDATOR  (left)

he lookss so nice and unstopable creepy ^^......oh and look at the viral on the left......this looking viral did not exist in the game.....it is just a little different looking viral...BUT still anothere varity and it would make it not so same looking and boring after a while^^

*viral on the right, not left

Yeah....i just cant understand why they removed so famn nice things.....i hope it comes later with a patch

.....those things would be game changing

ps......the preview pic of this beast was somewhere on a site....dont know where..but try to search for dying light predator or dying light night hunter version...dont know^^

ss_e843fce874ed64c6cfa56a33e32dc5c849b3e

here is the PREDATOR  (left)

he lookss so nice and unstopable creepy ^^......oh and look at the viral on the left......this looking viral did not exist in the game.....it is just a little different looking viral...BUT still anothere varity and it would make it not so same looking and boring after a while^^

*viral on the right, not left

I believe that's the early design for the volatile. But yeah, it looks scary and intimidating.

They also made this alpha volatile (kinda bigger than the rest) that can be found in the antenna area. I think it was in the closed area where u can take a peek at after u complete the mission there (try to search for vid 'inside volatile nest'). They could use this alpha as the new monster (after they give it a new badass skin) if not, the demolisher version as a monster would also be cool.   

Edited by EnlightenMe

Yeah i think everybody would be happy when they add another version of a badass night walker.........

just some more zombies and this game is much greater ^^

Hi Techland! I've a question about Dying Light. Can you work on an update to reduce Ram Usage? The Dying Light.exe is very heavy. I think that there's a memory leak on this game.

I discovered that it uses 5.46/5.60 GB. It will be great if in future, you'll develop an update to to reduce RAM Usage, on all users. This is my suggestion.

Thanks a lot! Regards

greetings,

first, a big thank for this game.

This is the first time since the borderlands series that i play a game and tell myself "woaw, at last someone tried to progress higher in term of gameplay, variety, depth, immersion etc".

But sorry, cause DL is soooo gooood i can't stop to want more and better!

my few suggestions:

- add more character levels for every domains (adventure, combat, agility)

- add some perk to develop grip functionality (attack with grip, grip and pull an enemy, knock back or down an enemy at range with grip)

- add a secondary attack on weapon, depending of their nature

- add a parry / block option on melee weapon

- more option for fire arms (silence mode, night mode, zoom, etc ...)

- more firearms variety (more pistol / guns, add maybe SMG) : not to play borderlands like, but essentially for cosmetic and customization

- bakcpack extension (not to play doomlike or so, since melee is so superior to range in term of damage wich is very fine) to carry a few more bullets (especially for light fire arms)

- allow quality (green / blue / purple etc) to affect firearms dmg, range, precision etc

- allow upgrades ont firearms ?

- give option to get back upgrades from melee weapons

- give option to combine a few green upgrades to build a blue one, a few blue to build a purple one, etc..

- add perk to see in the dark ?

- add secondary stuff like belt (faster tool rotation, more tools), glasses (night vision, zoom googles, X ray), sport shoes or combat shoes (affectiing speed of move, kick dmg, jump heights = bigger shoes = slower but harder kicks?)

- add one or two layer of non instanced sewers / caves to town (dungeon crawling oh yeah)

- add bicycle (BMX !!!) / rollerblades / pizza's scooter as vehicles ?

- OPTION TO FIX RADAR (static north)

- barehands fight (through perks) with use of fist weapons ?

- perk for more kick (jump kick , knee attack, knee jump attack)

- fishing ! (with undead pirahnas and bikini's!)

- undead aliens ! ok it s sound stupid, but alien are always good to add ... maybe they're true responsible for the zombinfection ?

- CHAINSAWS !!! (one handed, two handed, electric or not, etc ...) with the same customization level than melee weapons

- snow maps / environment ?

- more zombies (regular ones / baddasses)

- superior zombies with ranged weapons ?

- more story quest !

- more dying light !

- DL 2 ?

thank you for reading, more to come as i'll loose my RL time in this wonderfull game !

PS: plz forgive bad spelling, grammar, etc .. since english is'nt my native language

dear developers,

i recently purchased dying light and i must tell you guys this is an amazing accomplishment. the game is relentless and it's fighting and survival systems are truly addictive and utterly immersive.

i bought the game along with my ps4 console, in brazil, and i would love to tell you guys about the things that pushed me away from the game quite a few times. i always came back to harran, though, and as kyle kept getting stronger and better your game was more and more fun to play.

but, still, there's a few issues (please, bear in mind i have my console for two weeks and i couldn't connect it to internet so i'm not playing the last patch):

1. i know the game is built to be relentless and hard, but the parkour tutorial is a joke, it takes a LONG time to master even the most basic free run on the game and the missions that help you do it are not well presented as a narrative need (as something that'll make the narrative move forward, specially character wise - the last far cry game did very well despite it's fragile character, you get introduced to the different types of missions and actions in the beggining of the game, after that, you're left on your own). i read a lot of threads on the internet because i lost track of the plot even before the second mission, i didin't undertand the day and night cycle clearly and the side quests system until i was in old town and jade was dying and i didn't care, because i had seen her once or twice before. in the forums i read this was because the game was hard and that's not true, this game (and the next games you guys develop) deserves a narrative system as good as the game is. this would be accomplished with simple lines in early scenes or just better writing i.e. to chase rahim through roof tops. to make an errand with somebody (thinking of the game's plot, kyle has to prove himself but nothing helps you build up your fame, really). 

2. stealth: rais soldiers can spot me from miles away, they can even sense me as i slowly crawl down the back of a bulding to try to get an angle on them, i can't even jump on one of them as they ALWAYS know where i am. How does that work??? this is a MAJOR issue to me and it is, truly, the most irritating aspect of the whole game. it took me a while to notice the markers on the minimap turning yellow and red, but it doesn't makes anysense. at night it itsn't the flashlight that exposes me. it isn't the sounds i make, also, even though i'm crawling behind a van, the guy will ALWAYS sense me (he almost NEVER SPOTS me). so i got a takedown skill to have fun with a zombie horde only? i'm playing this game for longs periods of time and everytime i try to sneak away from soldiers with guns, even if they are more them 150mts away, THAY CAN SPOT ME. HOW?!!! this is not hard, this is just senseless.

3. gunplay: i know the game's great fun is melee weapons, but i have to takedown armed soldiers pretty early on the game, so i have to use guns at some point and despite me getting used with the controls they are just the worst part of gameplay. the shotgun and military rifle are a little better to aim and handle but i would understand these controls on a character that didn't know how to handle a gun. a simple way of helping is with the crossmark thingy turned red to indicate impact on the firing from the hip mode.

4. color system: again, no in game tutorial or whatever about the weapons kind, crafting, repair and upgrade system, i didn't know what the different colors where all about, i had an idea but i was lost for the first 11 hours, dying non stop.

5. looting: great looting system, not that rewarding though, i spent more than a fair share of my game time picking up locks and opening chests to find out more lockpickers inside. it doesn't make any sense that somebody would lock a crowbar in a clothes chest. or that i woul spend half a day picking a  very hard lock to find a piece of plastic inside. it's not that rewarding for 80% of the time. i know this i about survival but sometimes this only makes the game feel ridiculous. or it made ME feel ridiculous exploring, fighting zombies to get an used cellphone. so, until i got better skilled on the game i didn't go looting for almost nothing, and i LOVE picking up the locks in the minigame you developed.

6. parkour: it takes a while to really be able to climb and run around without feeling like an idiot by breaking your legs every three minutes and a half or so. again: kyle is a GRE operative, a merc or something, he is not the guy from far cry 3, jason, who has to learn everything, the games hard learning curve is really nice, but i think it is focused on the a few wrong concepts. still it is an amazing feat and it can be rewarding as kyle finally gets better at basic stuff, but at the beginning it even pushes the character kyle away from me, he doesn't have to re-learn things to be undercover, he simply sucks at stuff as the game begins. its a joy to freerun around old town climbing averything, but kyle sometimes would take 30min to enter a window no matter what you do. even pointing the camera to the indoors won't take me inside as kyle simply jumps over the window again and again. such a nice parkour system should run smooth and i hope you guys can fix this bugs to make this a better game. Oh! i almost forgot, tic tac is really nice and helpful but you should really add a wall run system. this wold make the gameplay a peach.

7. portuguese version only: here in brazil dying light is being sold in PORTUGUESE ONLY copies. this is awful, specially for me, playing an adult game. the voice acting is extremely poor and made in a way that we loose track of distance and direction. it is poorly translated as well. i think you should not release the game in a portuguese only version, it should be a consummer's choice.

thanks a lot for your time and for the games you guys made!

krmchl

hi, i forgot a couple of things on my previous post:

fear: i've experienced fear during nights but the little girls that scream are the scariest part of the game. the sound of their crying made me goosebumps. they're even scarier than the volatiles. after a while the game just puts exploding zombies and those spitting frogs SoBs so you have to run, climb and attack them quickly, this gets a bit old early in the game.

peek: you should add a peek mode, for the shooting part the cover and shoot system of wolfenstein is pretty sweet and it would help a lot against human foes.

that's that!

Perhaps add a Backpack so it feels you are carrying all of the stuff; not just have it in your inventory! Also, add a Crafting Bench or something to where you can only craft certain items. I mean, let's think logic here; who will carry 20+ items when you have nothing to carry them in and how will you craft the items needed? 

I'm just giving ideas for the game to get more realistic,if it becomes more realistic, then people might begin to play it like it first came out!

Also, must add some new ZOMBIE TYPES! Let's think and see what we can create with more deadly types. ^-^ 

Night's coming, mates.... stay safe, and see you again tomorrow. 

these are from other forums from me I started

Outfits / weapons / vehicle / other

I would love to fight as the Michelin man and have a weapon to throw or hit zombies with tires. being a robot with a chainsaw spraying blood everywhere would be cool. a yellow Vespa ss 180 with a blue Rickenbacker 4001 left handed electric bass guitar would be awesome. a brick in a purse or hitting zombies with stuffed toys would be funny to kill a zombie with. chucking a trident to pin a zombie together or to a wall would be fun. flamethrowers, its a zombie apocalypse why not. on Halloween next year id love to turn into a werewolf being able to rip zombies limb from limb. a trophies for staring up a zombies skirt or a males zombies butt would be funny. another weapon id love to see would be one from a anime scryed where he can turn his fist into a explosive weapon. a death costume with a scythe would be ironic. a pokey stick to poke zombies with would be fun. I think I speak for all my friends and people I played dying light with a boomerang blade that was actually a boomerang and came back. kicking a zombie between the legs would be funny. another fun weapon to play with would be a weapon that locked onto a certain body part and made it disintegrate so you could make a zombie like the black night from Monty python. a stealth ability for both humans and night hunters like one of the humans is a sniper so he can barely show on map and it would only give a general area or direction something like this for a night hunter too so they cant complain that were too over powered.

I would love a way to put in your own sword designs to help you with the design process of weapons.

different objectives

dying lights pvm is quite good but it is severly lacking in pvp. my suggestion is to make its pvp more like left 4 dead. such as one person cant use a grappling hook or anything but has to carry a item to a certain point. another option would be a protect mission where they have to protect a person or place from the night hunter from hitting it until they get the power back on. night hunter vs night hunter pvp its not likely that all night hunter will like all night hunters so they might have turf wars and of course who doesn't want human vs human pvp. with the new map there will be vehicles so why not make the night hunter into some giant elephant like thing while the humans race to a points trying to get first and not to die. another fun one would be multiple races on foot trying to gather info on how to get to some type of safe zone since all the power went out. the ability to as a night hunter to become faster or stronger by eating there own nests would be cool and last one I had on the two forums I started was a last man standing so the longer you survive the greater the rewards.

Hello, I would like to have the game settings option to modify the buttons, some are not used as much as others, so you could add a quick button for a more important skill, I would also like to be able to use several buttons to launch secondary weapons and not having to left cross and right trigger select, I can do it because I have practiced but at first it was very hard, as an example when you fight against a hunter there is no time if you're a beginner player to change lamp, flares, hook, etc ., my choice and I speak for many players would be able to leave the lamp to the left trigger and cross a command down and press to select a preconfigured button  Y (hook), B (booster), X (flares) A (shield) to launch Immediately. hope will serve for the future of the game, it would be great, greetings ...

Sorry for bad english.

1. Disable Le Jedi Force Push for that big guys with 2 handed weapon. Tired of every time being hit by that damned ***er somehow from 2 meters distance between my character and the place in which he have hit.

2. Give option for auto lock-opening. Every auto lock-opening cost some amount of picklocks. Like for easy -5, hard -10, very hard - 15. Because why wasting time for every lock? There is literally no point on lock-opening of random chest right now (except very hard, and hard locks police cars in Old Town, and new chests in quarantine), because no matter what inside - it not worth of time.

3. Add special store with high prices for rare items like weapons mods, medkits, etc. But char can buy them indefinitely. Right now I almost beat the game for second time, and again, my chat have 230000+ dollars with nothing to spend for. But yet he is still need to loot garbage bins for ropes and general stores for alcohols... That makes no sense. Why "legend of Harran" can't just buy anything he need? I mean, ok, it zombi and stuff, but its lead only to very high prices for general supplies like alcohols and ropes and others, and not to complete absence of all of this in stores. Make this special store opening after some general quests, or after one quest but specifically for opening that store. And make prices start very hight at fist. but player can take discount, eventually. For example make prices in special store depends of how many air drops player turns in - that will be reducing prices for medkids, and stuff alike. How many moneys player have spend at all in that store, globally - reduce prices overall. How many survivors character have saved - reduced cost for weapon mods. Or as alternative make a bunch of repeating quest which will be giving store owner to the character, and every specific quest will be reduce price for specific type of items. This will make sense, and also it will provide a place in which char can spend all that money for buying something useful.

4. Please, fix crafting. Make crafting stations in safe areas, which will providing mass production in one click and instant. Slow crafting as it now, is makes sense only for combat situations.

5. Instant loot, at least on ng+.  Watching how char is picking stuff or slowly opening chest was nice for first 100000000 times, but after that...not so much.

6. Fewer placed to loot crafting stuff, but make them much specific, and with increased quantity of items.  I mean picking 1-2 bottles of alcohol here and there is ok, but it will better if there will be not 10 spots for loot alcohol by 1 bottle, but 1 spot with all 10 bottles. Like bar with a lot of alcohol in backrooms, or if this drug store - make it to have a lot of medkind, med stuff. If it weapons store - make it have a lot of bullets. And every one of it placed need to have heavy guarding. For example, unlooted bar have big zombies inside, weapon store is dead locked behide anti-thief's iron shields on windows, like literally, player need to find a way in. And need to decide do it even worth it.

7. Please, please, fix GPS guided virals. Right now they are charging right into player if char farted to loud. And will pursue player around all map, and even if player outrun them on 700m and hiding somewhere, they are still with help of GPS will be aware of player location and eventually will catch up to the player if stand still. Make them charge to the location in which char has make loud sound, and then search area for player. And if player already outruned them a lot, make them to pass near hiding player because they lost they sight on him.

Hey guys, could you PLEASE implement mouse steering for THE FOLLOWING!? I am a disabled gamer (quadriplegic) sparaliżowana? I may have spelt that wrong who loved Dying Light and Dead Island (even though it was practically impossible to drive in DI) and cannot use keyboard functions to steer vehicles (lost over $60 on Batman Arkham Knight due to this fact) I use a Kensington trackball mouse for all games and it is really easy to make this an option in video games its just that most game designers don't think about accessibilty for people like me