Gabrielmpf

Orange DLC Finally Coming...But

Great news! The orange DLC is finally coming for console players and Steam (no Gemly required), for free, along with another JCB. But this is kind of ironic as, currently, me and a few other players can't even go to Italy, because the game keeps crashing whenever we travel there.

So, now that the oranges are finally here, I can't enjoy the DLC. Go figure.

C'mon guys! Please, fix this.

Edited by Gabrielmpf

I have the feeling they bite off more than they can chew... The DLC is great and all but to late. The last patch didn't solve much of the problems. We waited, they tried but failed. 

So sad, this game has really a high fun potential...

4 minutes ago, Mr Squealypig said:

Yeah I was really looking forward to the oranges but I can't go to Italy either.

I haven't played the game in over a week now, hopefully the next update will fix Italy and the water/spraying animations.

Don't hold your breath on that one...

But yeah, you'd think that with all these bugs, at least the game should load properly. I can overlook bugs, but not loading and preventing me from actually playing it, is a total disaster.

Hey. I hate to say it but the game is dead! I did not play for a month now. There is nearly 0 live broadcasts on twich or youtube and this forum is very quiet. Nothing can save Pure Farming now.

They probably dig their own grave with all these bugs. Unless they get their s.h.i.t together with the next update, which I highly doubt, there's no going back from this. The players are already moving on to other games...

This is one of those games that should've been delayed, for like a year. It's clear they didn't test it properly and even worse, they didn't play it.

I'll keep my eyes open for any future updates, only time will tell.

Edited by Gabrielmpf

3 hours ago, Yourex4 said:

Hey. I hate to say it but the game is dead! I did not play for a month now. There is nearly 0 live broadcasts on twich or youtube and this forum is very quiet. Nothing can save Pure Farming now.

And that's a problem. Dev's won't update a dead game. So it will stay dead. Although it works on steam the problems are mostly console related. So maybe there is hope...

3 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

This is one of those games that should've been delayed, for like a year. It's clear they didn't test it properly and even worse, they didn't play it.

Or at least beta tested by PS4 and Xbox players so that they got reports from what isn't working.

Even with us PC players, not everything runs smoothly. For me very important, working helpers. I've done a test video on that and the helpers do not go well on others for some tasks because they get stuck, e.g. while threshing. You can not leave her alone.

Of course, I give the developers time, it's a new game, but in my opinion, patching requires a higher quality. It can not be that fixes a patch bug and brings back many new ones. An open test of the patch, which is not a problem on Steam, could increase the quality already.

I can also overlook bugs, but bugs that affect the game so much that you can not play it as intended, namely parellel in several countries, I find particularly bad and they take the fun.

Also, I'm currently playing another game and waiting for the next patch, unfortunately.

But I do not give up hope and the game is not dead yet, definitely, even if there is really little going on in the different media.

I’m a PS4 player and haven’t found any ‘game breaker’ bugs (yet?). The seeming lack of people talking about the game does worry me that that may mean there aren’t many players, so updates may cease soon. This game has so much potential I hope it continues to be improved for some time to come!

1 hour ago, Chris_Of_Big said:

I’m a PS4 player and haven’t found any ‘game breaker’ bugs (yet?).

Are you able to load Italy and Colombia without problems (all in the same save with the other locations, not individually)?

15 hours ago, Farmer said:

Also, I'm currently playing another game and waiting for the next patch, unfortunately.

I played Farming Simulator 17 again... Just to farm smooth :o

10 hours ago, Chris_Of_Big said:

This game has so much potential I hope it continues to be improved for some time to come!

That's what I'm saying from the beginning. But they don't release the potential. It's a invasion of bugs.... comes to think of it, that would be a nice side quest on the farm: kill the bugs in your fields :P

I agree the game has potential. What is really putting me off the game is the total lack of communications from the developer. Especially here on the forum. The forum is where you should be able to discuss, report issues, and give constructive criticism. Unfortunately you have to find out all the top information from social media sites. I do not subscribe to facebook, but check it every so often for an update. If they would just acknowledge things that are known issues, communicate frequently with the community, a lot less people would be less aggravated.  I too have gone back to FS17 and now awaiting FS19.  Hopefully they will get it together soon, I do want to see them succeed, they have a hell of a concept here. 

20 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Are you able to load Italy and Colombia without problems (all in the same save with the other locations, not individually)?

Yeah, no problems so far. I only have the standard game so can’t say about Germany but I’ve got had any problems globetrotting to Italy, Colombia or Japan. Can you give me a walkthrough of what you are doing when it crashes and I’ll try and match what you do and see, maybe we can isolate the issue?

3 minutes ago, Chris_Of_Big said:

Yeah, no problems so far. I only have the standard game so can’t say about Germany but I’ve got had any problems globetrotting to Italy, Colombia or Japan. Can you give me a walkthrough of what you are doing when it crashes and I’ll try and match what you do and see, maybe we can isolate the issue?

The game just crashes when I attempt to travel to Italy. Every time! A little after it starts loading, it gets closer to the end and then, crash!

Not sure it it has to do with the orchards you purchase in Italy or if it's just because there are already too much stuff happening in the game. I currently own fields/orchards and equipment/machines in all locations, and maybe that's too much to load, I don't know. Colombia also takes a long time to load, like maybe 20 or 30 minutes, and sometimes it crashes, too. It's so freaking frustrating...

2 hours ago, Chris_Of_Big said:

I’ll have to buy some and see...

Be careful not to mess up your game. When you purchase orchards in Italy save on a different slot so you can always go to your previous working state.

On 2.05.2018 at 9:06 PM, Gabrielmpf said:

The game just crashes when I attempt to travel to Italy. Every time! A little after it starts loading, it gets closer to the end and then, crash!

Not sure it it has to do with the orchards you purchase in Italy or if it's just because there are already too much stuff happening in the game. I currently own fields/orchards and equipment/machines in all locations, and maybe that's too much to load, I don't know. Colombia also takes a long time to load, like maybe 20 or 30 minutes, and sometimes it crashes, too. It's so freaking frustrating...

Hi, please send your save file to us : support@iceflames.com  so we can check this problem. Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Yourex4 said:

Who are you? Because you definitely don't look like somebody from dev team! Are there any ADMINS here!

But he’s asking Gabrielmpf to send a save file to the support email address of the developers... seems like a developer type thing to do!

1 hour ago, Chris_Of_Big said:

Can you use the cloud save functionality and share it that way? https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games

Yeah, but how would I access the file and save it to an USB drive? I don't think it's possible to access save files individually, because it's a way to combat cheating. Maybe it's possible on the PS4, but not on the XOne.

10 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Yeah, but how would I access the file and save it to an USB drive? I don't think it's possible to access save files individually, because it's a way to combat cheating. Maybe it's possible on the PS4, but not on the XOne.

You used to be able to i havent done it for a while you used to do it through the storage management section. Dont know if you still can though.