Sign in to follow this  
James Gallagher

PC update 1.1.5 out now

Here is the full list of bug fixes and feature changes added in version 1.1.5 on PC.

Bug fixes

Fixed issue with motion blur
Improved reflections and brightness on realistic mirrors
Fixed issued with the positioning of the header i the vehicle shed
Fixed an occasional issue with detatching the front header
General vehicle diagnostics fixes
Various fixes to Sipma Dromader
Fixed occasional issue where inputs were blocked when using loaders
Minor physics fixes to Redlands Champion
Minor UI fixes
Fixed a rare error in which you could not enter a vehicle after loading the game
Physical corrections of the rear weights

Gameplay changes

You can now get vehicle information via the tablet - not just in the workshop
There are now more tips available on loading screens
The L200 now has loading animations
Pallets are now marked with their contents
Your tablet is now a Dell

On 4/25/2018 at 7:19 AM, Sortileger said:

And the labels on everything, nice touch.  Thanks James and everybody!!!

Agreed, the greenhouses like much nicer now, funny how something so simple makes it look so much better. Also, the vehicle mirrors look GREAT, so crisp and clear! (Now if I could just move that left one in a bit on the starter combine... ;)

I didn't even notice the brand of the tablet until it was mentioned it was now a Dell, what was it before, lol?

On 4/25/2018 at 9:51 AM, Gabrielmpf said:

So, do we console players get to wait another month for this update?

At least, and then the water animations will still not work. I figured a work around though. Moved my TV and PS4 outside, then when I hear the in game water sounds I turn on my yard sprinkler. :P

14 hours ago, Farming Fool said:

At least, and then the water animations will still not work. I figured a work around though. Moved my TV and PS4 outside, then when I hear the in game water sounds I turn on my yard sprinkler. :P

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Was something done with the car washes (the manual ones) when I manually wash my vehicles now, you seem to constantly get stuck on invisible walls, boxes, or some such thing when you're trying to move around, which when you can finally move again, the perspective moves up and down as if you're standing on something. Also, you have to pretty much stick the nozzle inside the tractor or device before it registers it and starts to clean the vehicle.  It's like there is a very small sweet spot you have to aim at, which is hidden inside the vehicle or device. The manual washing wasn't great before, a bit persnickety, but at least you could get your vehicles clean with a little bit of fussing.  Now, it's a LOT worse and extremely frustrating! So, guess it's dirty vehicles or going broke with gas station car washes for now. :(