ASSASSIN Fan434

2 handed weapon combat sucks!!

Dear Techland,

I love Dying Light, it is one of my absolute favorite games along with DEADRISING 3, Dead Island, Dead Island: Riptide, & the Assassin's Creed Saga.  I love everything about the game except for 2 handed weapons and the way Kyle Crane fights with them.  I was browsing YouTube one night and looking at gameplay for Dead Island & Dead Island: Riptide.  When I noticed that in the Dead Islands 2 handed weapon combat was significantly better than 2 handed weapon combat in Dying Light.  I want you to keep the whirlwind upgrades and that part of 2 handed weapon combat in Dying Light, but other than that 2 handed weapon combat needs to be more like the Dead Islands & Kingdom Come Deliverance.  In conclusion keep the whirlwind upgrades but, make 2 handed weapon combat more realistic, and faster like how 2 handed weapon combat is in the Dead Islands.  Thank you for your time.  I hope to hear from you in the near future.  You can contact me by email: sammyjohnson999@gmail.com. 

You can also contact me by phone: +1 (530) 333-7348.

Sincerly,

Sammy Johsnon