Gabrielmpf

Tactors Need Repairs Way Too Often

8 posts in this topic

Have you guys noticed how your tractors need to be repaired all the time. It's ridiculous how often they become damaged. We need to fire that mechanic :lol:.

Almost every in-game day I need to fix something in my tractor (currently using the JCB Special Edition), whether it's the engine or because it can't attach to something due to faulty suspension or rear lift.

And it isn't cheap to fix all these problems either.

Dear Techland, please revise how often our tractors need to be fixed. Pretty please :D

Edited by Gabrielmpf

I haven't seen the need to repair that often just what are you even doing to have to do repairs?   And If you hit things or that might cause the need for more repairs then needed.

How often do you speed/slow up time?  I just had a thought what if you speed up time after harvesting where nothing could wither It may speed up the damage done to vehicles while time is sped up!  I never really thought about this before but it should be tested.

Edited by gtasthehunter

Maybe The JCB damages more quickly, since it's a heavy tractor. Haven't been using others that much to compare.

I'm not doing anything special, particularly not hitting things.

Speeding time, also not that much. Usually at 3x, and Real Time.

It's really annoying, though. The idea of turning it off completely doesn't sound bad. It's a game feature that's not needed.

I need to get a new tractor and see if it's just the JCB or a problem in general.

But they do need repairs pretty often. I wish we could have an option to turn it off.

That's what's missing in this game as well. Options to turn on and off many of the game's features. Not everybody likes to play with the same settings.

It's been my experience that when you play the "My First Farm" option, things need repair quite often.  But playing the "Free Farming" option, I can go for days without so much as a scratch.

Edited by Sortileger
Mispelled word