Maks

Edits proposals wishes

4 posts in this topic

Inaccuracy

- -In the Russian localization of the game in the description on Akpil Kartoffel written that is intended for cleaning COFFEE and have potatoes

Two days did not go to the game I was afraid that the potatoes will be lost on the field didn't know what to harvest is not yet considered a name for the unit

Suggestion

--To give the opportunity to improve the class of the field in-game currency or with prolonged use but not for possession pushing players to be active and not collecting

--To give the opportunity to change the recommended culture for the field for in-game currency or just a few times in a row to land me the culture

--Give the ability to change the size of the field by the amount of grass around the field and can combine neighboring fields improved to the maximum size and class having the same crop culture

--Enter a sales opportunity for an unused field

The following advice will anger the players :wacko:

To remove the ability to teleport between the canopies of goods only empty appliances and assemblies why do we need storage if you can quickly teleport from the field immediately close to the place of sale and back. It will force to buy big trailers to drive less with freight and not to jump on the map.

On 4/14/2018 at 8:55 AM, Maks said:

--Enter a sales opportunity for an unused field

To be able to sell fields you're not using anymore or don't want to use, I would say the same about unsued orchards and greenhouses! Or maybe rent them out somehow

--To give the opportunity to change the recommended culture for the field for in-game currency or just a few times in a row to land me the culture

This is likely asking to allow us to change the recommended crops for each field like Montana Field #4 recommends root corps!

To remove the ability to teleport between the canopies of goods only empty appliances and assemblies why do we need storage if you can quickly teleport from the field immediately close to the place of sale and back. It will force to buy big trailers to drive less with freight and not to jump on the map.

No, they can't remove teleport what if something gets stuck on land like on a rock or something!  And it still costs 150 each time to teleport vehicles+ devices full or not each time and it does add up too or it costs 30 to transport using the drone at sheds with unattached vehicles and devices