Question

I want to get the maximum productivity from the cows. So I want to feed them with the Metaltech WP6.

I already have filled the grass silo near the cow shed to 100%. And there are already some grass and some straw bales.

How the grass in the silo get to silage?

What I have to put in the Metaltech WP6 to get the right mixture? 1 grass bale, 1 straw bale and the rest silage?

Did I have to wait with the feeding till the old "standard" food is empty?

Sorry for the big amount of questions, but there are no answers given in the game encyclopedia.

What is the right way to report bugs? Here or make a support ticket? I already have more than 20 to report ... :-(

5 answers to this question

As of now, it seems like you can only wrap grass bales and wait a few days if you walk up to them they at first will sell for 100 when they become silage they will sell for 200. then you use the bale-grab to put in the mixer I don't know the best mixture either, 

Use a bucket to get grass from storage into the mixer or just sell grass from storage using the tablet or bale grass

Edited by gtasthehunter

11 hours ago, peda2411_AUT said:

What is the right way to report bugs? Here or make a support ticket? I already have more than 20 to report ... :-(

http://support.techland.pl/support/tickets/new 

19 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

I don't know the best mixture either, 

I usual use one of each. But the Metaltech WP6 doesn't mix any of it. It just say what's inside. No idea if the cows have a healthy diet. But they give milk and the other stuff so I think they are happy.

1) Put in a Metaltech WP6 silo

2) Put a bale of straw

3) Add grass clippings from the vault.

1 and 2 can be swapped but not 3 otherwise the mixer will be filled in and what not to add.

To the right in the table are the numbers 33/33/33

I think this is the right feed for cows.

Godspeed!

Currently, I have found the best and fastest way is to bail everything.  Wrap half of your grass so it ferments into silage and the drop 1 Straw bail, 1 Grass bail, and 1 silage bail into the WP6.  I use the grass bunker to store all the bails since they fall over when you log, so it keeps the mess contained.  Since the bunker doesn't ferment, thought it should be useful somehow.

well I made some  test. 

It dos not mater with what u feed the cows  u get same result

U can buy  fodder from the pallet next to cow barn  and u get same milk same manure etc...  at the end u get same results ..  Livestock are a joke in this game. Same with crops use manure or chemical u will get same amount of crops. 

At this point I just realize Iv`ben lie and cheated buy the massive advertising (Pure Farming  = Pure Joke Farming 2018 )  this is not a farming simulator is just  a game for children to play farm. All your action have no reaction :)  ,is just a waste of time you get no satisfaction, if u feed cows with prepared fodder or the one you buy