Gabrielmpf

BUG - Can't buy Sheep

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Have you come across this bug?

- Can't seem to buy any sheep in the German map.

I stand inside the green circle outside the stable, but nothing happens, no button prompt, nothing. Tried to save and reload, traveled back and forth between maps. Nothing works. I can buy fodder, but not actual sheep. It's a shame, because wool sells really well.

I didn't have this problem when I was playing the campaign, but now in Free Farming it doesn't work.

Hope there's a fix soon.

EDIT: Tried a new save in Free Farming, starting in Germany, and the bug is still there. Can't buy any sheep, because the button prompt never appears. So frustrating

Can any of you confirm if this is happening with your game? Xbox player, by the way, if that helps.

Edited by Gabrielmpf

Also in a German fan community the bug is known and reported in the bug forum. Platform was here PS4. Even a new game brought no improvement

25 minutes ago, Farmer said:

Also in a German fan community the bug is known and reported in the bug forum. Platform was here PS4. Even a new game brought no improvement

I was sure I bought sheep after the update... also on PS4. Can't remember it. Currently struggling with potato harvest... I don't know why I planted potato's... 

First time, I managed to buy them as well, also after the update. But I had the same problem of the button prompt not showing. Not sure what I did, but I tried again after I was done doing something else on the map, forgot about it and them bought them.

Now, I've tried everything, but this time no such luck.

It might be random, I don't know.

15 hours ago, cd_BE said:

Currently struggling with potato harvest... I don't know why I planted potato's...

There was a task in the campaign to plant them but no task to harvest them, and that harvester is way too small! There needs to a bigger potato harvester.

I planted them once for the task again then a 2nd time after that but never again till there is a bigger harvester if there ever is one!

I know -_-

But I wanted to know if I could sell pigs for more if I feed them potato's... But like you say the harvester is way to small and clumsy to use. Did they even try to unload it while coding this machine in?

But it's authentic, I give them that! They need to add a self-propelled potato harvester

3 hours ago, cd_BE said:

But I wanted to know if I could sell pigs for more if I feed them potato's...

How much more? Is it worth it the extra effort? Haven't tested this yet.

59 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

How much more? Is it worth it the extra effort? Haven't tested this yet.

I'm not there yet, I haven't harvest all my potatoes :o it's a very slow process for some strange reason.

I bought a second harvester and I hire workers, I have 2 potatoes fields.

Goes faster I only have to unload and hire a new worker and start the process all over again. Bit tricky with the trailers... If I succeed I post how I did it here. Not sure if I use pictures or make a video. Once I have those damn potatoes I feed them to the pigs... I hope it's worth it.

Just let me know the numbers. I'm not picky :lol:

You probably already have enough to feed the pigs. It's not necessary to harvest a whole field.

If you have potatoes, transfer them to a semi-trailer and dump them in the pig house. Approximately 2.5 tones are sufficient for adult pigs. It is therefore almost half times cheaper than synthetic feed.

Hope this helps. Found it on a Pure Farming gaming guide. Says nothing about getting more money for the pigs themselves. 

Edited by mce911fr

10 hours ago, mce911fr said:

If you have potatoes, transfer them to a semi-trailer and dump them in the pig house. Approximately 2.5 tones are sufficient for adult pigs. It is therefore almost half times cheaper than synthetic feed.

I have piglets. Strange thing is that the potatoes changed from prepared fodder to unprepared fodder. And when I wanted to reload the steamer everything disappeared. Damn those potatoes!

10 hours ago, mce911fr said:

Says nothing about getting more money for the pigs themselves. 

I thought I read that in the in game encyclopedia or in a mail during the campaign. Not sure anymore.

I am also unable to buy sheep in Germany. I stand in the green circle but no option comes up. Does anyone know if there is news of a patch inbound soon? I’m an Xbox player. Until this is fixed I suppose I’ll be focusing on cows. Thanks for your time. :)

32 minutes ago, 33miles- said:

I am also unable to buy sheep in Germany. I stand in the green circle but no option comes up. Does anyone know if there is news of a patch inbound soon? I’m an Xbox player. Until this is fixed I suppose I’ll be focusing on cows. Thanks for your time. :)

They know about the bug, but I'm not sure if it'll be fixed in next week's update. Also an Xbox player. We'll have to wait and see.