IwasLikeBangBang

ps4
PS4 version is fucked. Wish i could get my money back.

21 posts in this topic

Honestly, the PS4 version of this game is completely garbage.
I can´t play it for more than 20 minutes before it crashes.
I can´t hire workers because they spaz out and when they finally do work they only complete half the field. 
Whenever i go back to my car it launches backwards across the map.
Some of the equipment and vehicles just randomly stop working.

To call this game a "simulator" is a lie.

This game is a mess and i have tried getting my money back with no luck.... 

That is likely a save before 1.02 and 1.03, so Start that save, make a new save in the lower right corner and leave it alone and then start a new game i would say start the campaign and to be able to get 100 sapphires twice that should be worth 400,000!   I've started over and 3 videos are below!

You must be really unlucky, I've not had a single crash since the patches. There are still some minor bugs with the game but overall it plays really well for me (Montana free farming). 

Same here, after the patches the games is stable. Some little waterbugs and spooky trailers but nothing gamebreakinig.

And I'm playing on a classic PS4. @FarmerJimbob on a PS4pro if i'm not mistaken. So that can't be the reason why you still have problems. 

Maybe this Techland Customer Support solution will work for you:

Delete the game completely and re-install it, please, making sure you have stable internet connection during and after the installation process, so that the game's critical updates can be downloaded and successfully applied.

In order for the game to download completely, with all the additional content and updates, make sure that you do not turn the console completely off. Instead, go to Settings -> Network -> and tick the Connect to the Internet option.

Then, go one step back and enter Power Save Settings. Having entered these settings, choose Set Functions Available in Rest Mode and tick the Stay Connected to the Internet option.

Having done all that, when you try to turn the console off, you will have the Enter Rest Mode option available. Select this option, please.

Also note that the above process will not delete your current progress.

Good luck, @IwasLikeBangBang!

4 hours ago, IwasLikeBangBang said:

Honestly, the PS4 version of this game is completely garbage.
I can´t play it for more than 20 minutes before it crashes.
I can´t hire workers because they spaz out and when they finally do work they only complete half the field. 
Whenever i go back to my car it launches backwards across the map.
Some of the equipment and vehicles just randomly stop working.

To call this game a "simulator" is a lie.

This game is a mess and i have tried getting my money back with no luck.... 

I have been trying to tell everyone this the whole time its been out. Once a game is released this broken, you will never get it fixed 100%. There is dirty code all in this game and when u patch it, the patch wears out and dirty code starts to spread again causing more issues. You will not get your money back. All you can do is just never buy from these people again. They don't know how to make a game properly and if they did they would not be having these problems. They rushed the game out for money. You still have morons in this forum who are still supporting these unprofessional developers because they don't have sense enough to know when they are being screwed. I know what i'm talking about cause i have been playing multiplayer games since the dark ages.. And i'm still playing multiplayer games that are 100 times as big as this game and never see these problems. Only time i saw this that was worse was the release of BF4, it was a disaster, lawsuits followed. It was rushed out because of money. Grow a brain and stop supporting these non-professionals. Everyone is going to hate what i'm saying because it's the truth and people today don't like hearing the truth, including Techland. But i don't care. I feel it's important for people to hear this. Techland, i don't care if u ban me or whatever. i feel the need to say this. If You don't want people to hate on you or to continue to buy your games, stop releasing games that are broken, test your games before release, and if you see problems or you know the game is broken....DO NOT release it. I don't care if it takes you an extra year to fix it. Show some respect to your customers. Big game developers will delay there game sometimes up to a year or more....you should learn from them. Again, i'm not trying to be mean, i am just saying what i think needs to be said. Techland i wish you nothing but good luck in the future, but learn from your mistakes. Goodbye and have a great future! 

The game works, a number of us are enjoying playing it. How does that make us morons or that we’re getting screwed?

I’d suggest a moron is the person who spent $40 on the game, threw their toys out of the pram like a child when it had a few teething problems, and announced they’d set light to the game thus depriving themselves from ever getting their money’s worth out of their purchase. And then spent their time trolling the forum of a game they don’t even play.

18 minutes ago, SwEeT_PiCkLeS said:

You still have morons in this forum who are still supporting these unprofessional developers because they don't have sense enough to know when they are being screwed.

I appreciate one and all opinions. Because they are just that. Some people enjoy on thing or the other. However, to personally attack other members of the forum and degrade them is not ok with me. You do not have a clue as to who anyone is here in this forum. You talk about disagreeing with your opinion, but I do not believe any member of this forum has degraded or personally attacked you because of your opinion. Just not cool. Maybe if you would bring you point across a little more succinctly people would listen, instead of raving on how horrible this game and the developers are. Give people and the developers a chance. There are some who enjoy the game.  We can agree to disagree. My first multiplayer game was pong on a Sears black and white TV. Good luck to you.

Edited by mce911fr

Does anyone remembered the C64, you could buy a game for it and it would never load . I have Forestry 2017 the simulation it was broke and never got fixed

21 minutes ago, Irish farmer said:

I have Forestry 2017 the simulation it was broke and never got fixed

I got that one too. I send them 1000 of mails and tweets about the Big Boss trophy and other stuf. But it was playable if you had a lot of time...

CygD3FTXUAAQfRU.jpg
Did you meet him, in Forestry?

Edited by cd_BE

We are working on the next patch guys, please bear with us. As mentioned on here, you may find that things are better if you start a new game. We're working on a solution so that all fixes will apply to save files from before the patch, and that will hopefully come in the next update.

10 minutes ago, James Gallagher said:

We are working on the next patch guys, please bear with us. As mentioned on here, you may find that things are better if you start a new game. We're working on a solution so that all fixes will apply to save files from before the patch, and that will hopefully come in the next update.

Any timeline on the next update? If not cool, just keep up what you are doing. 

6 minutes ago, mce911fr said:

Any timeline on the next update? If not cool, just keep up what you are doing. 

There are a few factors, such as submission times so I can't put a timeframe on it right now I'm afraid. It will simply be as soon as possible, though I appreciate that's not very informative :(

1 minute ago, James Gallagher said:

There are a few factors, such as submission times so I can't put a timeframe on it right now I'm afraid. It will simply be as soon as possible, though I appreciate that's not very informative :(

No problem. Thanks for answering.

40 minutes ago, James Gallagher said:

I appreciate that's not very informative :(

Oh, well we can't have it all, can we.

But maybe some patch notes or a hint for something new :D

Well, on my New Save I've had 2 crashes in Japan during the campaign when I was just trying to store rice in storage! Videos up on youtube. 

Edited by gtasthehunter

I had a crash too today when I was loading the milk challenge.

But there working on the next patch so; third time's the charm.