Gabrielmpf

A Few More Game Suggestions

11 posts in this topic

Hi fellow farmers,

I've been playing a lot of Pure Farming, and as I play I'm always thinking of new things that could be added to the game and improve the overall experience, and to make it even more interesting.

Honey - This would be fun, and probably won't even take much space. Bee keeping, where the end result would be honey (in small boxes that we could carry), which we could sell at available food markets.

British Map - Have you guys seen the English countryside? It's gorgeous. You could have lavender fields, rhubarb, and keep llamas (or alpacas) for wool, which are all popular things in Britain.

African Map - Cocoa plantations is what immediately comes to mind with an African map. Other popular produces could be added as well.

Peanuts - Peanut plantations, for the USA map. C'mon, it's the land of peanut butter :D

More things to do while we wait for our crops to grow - Right now, I mow grass into bales and sell them, while I wait for my crops, instead of just speeding up time. I'd like more things to do, for example, missions from my neighbors in Free Farming mode. Could be field work or other tasks, similar to what we did in the Campaign. Wouldn't even have to be handsomely rewarded, just something to keep us entertained while we wait.

Automatic Irrigation - The water cistern is not very practical to irrigate our fields, especially if you have a huge field. I'd have to wait for a rainy day to irrigate such a big field. Maybe have it similar to the orchards, with a tank near the field that we could fill. I'm sure they don't use a cistern to irrigate big fields in the real world.

Front-End Mower - This would be great, as I would be able to mow grass and bale at the same time :P

Buy the Dam - We should be able to buy the dam in Montana, and get more energy income.

The game's economy could still be improved:

More dynamic prices - Prices should be more volatile. And with preference, different from place to place.

Farmers Market - A way to sell our goods occasionally, with better prices. Like once a week, or something. But at random times, to keep it more interesting and unexpected.

Special Orders - Sell goods at different places that take orders from time to time, like a Brewery (Barley) (or Apples for Cider), a Bakery (Wheat, Rye). Also these prices should be better, but we wouldn't know when they needed these goods. It would only appear occasionally.

I wish the developers see the suggestions section and take them into consideration. Not sure they do. I'd be really happy if a few of these suggestions make their way into the game at some point.

I'm sure I'll come up with more suggestions soon. This game really fires my imagination.

Happy Farming!

Gabriel

45 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

More things to do while we wait for our crops to grow - Right now, I mow grass into bales and sell them, while I wait for my crops, instead of just speeding up time. I'd like more things to do, for example, missions from my neighbors in Free Farming mode. Could be field work or other tasks, similar to what we did in the Campaign. Wouldn't even have to be handsomely rewarded, just something to keep us entertained while we wait.

Is managing farms across 5 countries not enough to do? Plan the work well and set the game speed appropriately and there shouldn't be any waiting around for crops to grow.

12 minutes ago, FarmerJimbob said:

Is managing farms across 5 countries not enough to do? Plan the work well and set the game speed appropriately and there shouldn't be any waiting around for crops to grow.

I can't manage 5 countries at the same time in the beginning of the game, not unless I start with 5 million to invest.

I'm currently managing Montana, Japan and Germany. And with things only ready at midnight, I eventually end up speeding time more often than I'd want.

On April 4, 2018 at 1:09 PM, Gabrielmpf said:

Hi fellow farmers,

I've been playing a lot of Pure Farming, and as I play I'm always thinking of new things that could be added to the game and improve the overall experience, and to make it even more interesting.

Honey - This would be fun, and probably won't even take much space. Bee keeping, where the end result would be honey (in small boxes that we could carry), which we could sell at available food markets.

British Map - Have you guys seen the English countryside? It's gorgeous. You could have lavender fields, rhubarb, and keep llamas (or alpacas) for wool, which are all popular things in Britain.

African Map - Cocoa plantations is what immediately comes to mind with an African map. Other popular produces could be added as well.

Peanuts - Peanut plantations, for the USA map. C'mon, it's the land of peanut butter :D

Automatic Irrigation - The water cistern is not very practical to irrigate our fields, especially if you have a huge field. I'd have to wait for a rainy day to irrigate such a big field. Maybe have it similar to the orchards, with a tank near the field that we could fill. I'm sure they don't use a cistern to irrigate big fields in the real world.

Front-End Mower - This would be great, as I would be able to mow grass and bale at the same time :P

Buy the Dam - We should be able to buy the dam in Montana, and get more energy income.

The game's economy could still be improved:

More dynamic prices - Prices should be more volatile. And with preference, different from place to place.

Farmers Market - A way to sell our goods occasionally, with better prices. Like once a week, or something. But at random times, to keep it more interesting and unexpected.

Special Orders - Sell goods at different places that take orders from time to time, like a Brewery (Barley) (or Apples for Cider), a Bakery (Wheat, Rye). Also these prices should be better, but we wouldn't know when they needed these goods. It would only appear occasionally.

I wish the developers see the suggestions section and take them into consideration. Not sure they do. I'd be really happy if a few of these suggestions make their way into the game at some point.

I'm sure I'll come up with more suggestions soon. This game really fires my imagination.

Happy Farming!

Gabriel

Some really good ideas,i Wouldn't say no to any of them. Lets hope techland can/do implement some/all of them.

Thanks ;)

Fingers crossed they actually see the forum suggestions and implement, at least, some of these into the game...right after they squash all those nasty bugs :lol::lol:

On 4/8/2018 at 1:31 AM, Irish farmer said:

A pickup truck with a towbar on it would be a really good idea 

I totally agree, would love to hook the small trailer up to it. Anything other than the small trailer would in reality be to big for the ute.

I would like for the  floor master trailer to be able to hold multiple fruits and vegetables.  You have this huge trailer to only haul one fruit or vegetable type. Tractor and trailer to haul 3 crates. Lol