Irish farmer

PS4 player

31 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say really nice game and good job developers, I know a lot of people are having problems with different parts of the game, I have been playing since release date and have no problems to date even after the updates, wanted to let techland know this keep up the good work it can't be easy keeping going with all the negativity going around 

14 hours ago, Irish farmer said:

Just wanted to say really nice game and good job developers, I know a lot of people are having problems with different parts of the game, I have been playing since release date and have no problems to date even after the updates, wanted to let techland know this keep up the good work it can't be easy keeping going with all the negativity going around 

Hi,

Thank you for kind words. I can assure you we are working hard on fixing the issues, also a new content is going to be released soon. So - please stay tuned for more details :-)

7 minutes ago, Michał Rainert said:

Hi,

Thank you for kind words. I can assure you we are working hard on fixing the issues, also a new content is going to be released soon. So - please stay tuned for more details :-)

Any word on the orange orchards in Italy for console players, Michał?

We can't seem to get an official word on this, other than it should've been revealed around release.

19 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Any word on the orange orchards in Italy for console players, Michał?

We can't seem to get an official word on this, other than it should've been revealed around release.

I would love to give you more details regarding new content, but unfortunately the only thing I can do is to ask you for some more patience.

5 minutes ago, Michał Rainert said:

I would love to give you more details regarding new content, but unfortunately the only thing I can do is to ask you for some more patience.

More patience...

Luckily we play a farming simulation game where the whole goal is to be patient.  I believe this is the only game where you ask your players for more patience, don't you think @Gabrielmpf

Indeed. I can have patience. Just a little frustrated to have content blocked and can't get it now.

But any new content will be welcomed. I'm having lots of fun with the game, so it's not like I have nothing to do :P

True.

Did you notice the new crops for Japanese greenhouses? Haven't check other greenhouses. 

Also the price of cherries is dropped :o

Indeed. Germany also has the crops that were only available in Montana before.

The prices are dynamic. They will rise up again soon. The more you sell the more they rise. I saw this in Japan, although it doesn't make much sense. The more offer there is the more the price should drop.

6 hours ago, Irish farmer said:

Some thing I noticed, are the beacons supposed to come on when you attach tool.

I believe that was always the case. And I think that if you work the tool they start to turn. But you can only see that if you are really close.

Had my first crash 2day and I think I've figured out what caused it. Was harvesting potatoes in field 4, went and bought the grain trailer for the truck got back to the main farm and the potato harvester is semi floating, could not detach it so I saved the game then reloaded the same file game crashes. I reloaded the game from PS4 home screen then the saved game, got on to it and sold the trailer all is fine for now 

6 hours ago, Irish farmer said:

Had my first crash 2day and I think I've figured out what caused it. Was harvesting potatoes in field 4, went and bought the grain trailer for the truck got back to the main farm and the potato harvester is semi floating, could not detach it so I saved the game then reloaded the same file game crashes. I reloaded the game from PS4 home screen then the saved game, got on to it and sold the trailer all is fine for now 

Dance...HAHA!

37 minutes ago, Irish farmer said:

Does anyone know if there is a bale limit with in the game? 

No idea. But do your bales keep falling down after you reload a game? 

I had them stack in rows as I quit playing and when I reloaded the game they were all down. Chaos :lol:

Does the grass/silage bunker have to be full before it will ferment into silage, and how long does it take, if anyone has managed to do it yet. 

I'm only playing the free farming at moment.

It's only a grass bunker. If you want silage you have to wrap grass bales and wait a couple of days. 

And after today I found out that the grass bunker is useless. If you want to create fodder for the cows just make bales. With one from each (is this correct english?)  you have 1600 fodder but filling the food if you have max cap. takes a long time... 

1 hour ago, Irish farmer said:

Does anyone know if there is a bale limit with in the game? 

Was wondering this yesterday as I baled straw in every field I currently own (new save so not big fields) after I found out from someone here they sell for $100 each. I had over 100 bales in total so the limit (if any) is fairly high.

In case anyone hasn't discovered, there are ready made bales (straw & grass) at each of the 3 cow barns on Montana map so free money out there if you are strapped or just need to start making some fodder. Initially I thought the ones at the main farm were just decoration like on other farming games. :P

53 minutes ago, FarmerJimbob said:

In case anyone hasn't discovered, there are ready made bales (straw & grass) at each of the 3 cow barns on Montana map so free money out there if you are strapped or just need to start making some fodder. Initially I thought the ones at the main farm were just decoration like on other farming games. :P

Isn't that only the case if you start a free mode after completing the campaign?

52 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

Isn't that only the case if you start a free mode after completing the campaign?

Don’t think so, pretty sure I sold off or used the bales from the cow barn in the middle of the map before I completed campaign. The bales are just laying around, can’t see how there could be any restriction imposed on doing anything with them.

No, I mean the bales are only there if you start from a campaign to free farming.

I started a new game, post patch and there are no bales in Montana... or that's maybe because I started a new game in Japan and traveled to Montana later.

Something to check out.

I have those bales on free farming with no campaign done and after the updates+ started a new game 

Edited by Irish farmer
Missing word