xxninjaxx25

Crop Questions

5 posts in this topic

Hello Pure Farming 2018 Fourm,

Im having difficulties trying to get some questions answered that will determine if i want to buy this game, but nobody seems to know so im trying my luck here. My main question that decides if i want to get this game is if we can plant every crop/tree in the game on one map or do we have to go to different maps to try different crops/trees?

According to the pictures posted on the official facebook page, it looks as though each map has it's own set of crops.

Plus, some crops wouldn't work on other maps, like rice. You need underwater fields to grow it.

However, my understanding is that all of the maps are tied together (if you earn money on one it can be spent on another) and you can switch between maps freely, unlike other games where each farm is a separate save file.

Hey guys, krd1749 has summed it up pretty well.

The Montana map is the largest in the game and has the widest range of crops. There are 41 fields where you can grow wheat, barley and more.

On the overseas farms each field is designed to grow a specific crop: rice in Japan, olives or grapes in Italy etc. This makes sense when you see it in the game because, for example, rice fields are underwater so wouldn't be appropriate for growing something like wheat.

And yes, in Free Farming you can move between countries whenever you like. The entire thing is part of one connected business, rather than standalone maps.

Hope that helps!

Here are the crops listed for each location:

Montana - barley, rye, wheat, cabbages, tomatoes, plums, peppers, apples, pears, potatoes

Italy - olives, eggplants, grapes, oranges

Colombia - coffee, chillies, industrial hemp

Japan - rice, wasabi, cherries

Germany - rapeseed, cabbages, peppers, tomatoes