Theflyingscot

Zombie horde

13 posts in this topic

Are you even Remotely Serious???? After the Patch to give Hunters every advantage possible, Ruin 3v1 and 4v1 where Hunters getting well over 100 spits per match! Its called practice up, get good and maybe you won't have to Rely on spits to Do ALL the Work.

200_d.gif

Edited by Inkster43

Alex did this idea dawn on you after you brought your Hunter out of "retirement" for this most recent patch? You know, the horde's sole purpose isn't to blow Survivors up while you run away at a default sensitivity and deadzone setting. Horde can be used for several purposes, like getting Survivors off the ground so that you can GP tackle them off a roof or distract one Survivor with scrambling to high ground while you split up the team and rek others in the lobby and cross your fingers for a telebomber that will most likely happen! 
Is this not good enough for you Alex? Working for your kill is what, not fair? You are actually going to suggest that the Horde appears faster because you are killing n00bs before it can get there and do the work for you? I have lost count the amount of times that a bomber has put me down the SECOND that yellow spit pops on me or a teammate. But nooo that's not good enough for you. Too much work, right?
People like you are ruining this game. Just because you aren't as skilled as other players doesn't mean that the Devs should scurry about to make it so you can win against people who are better at this game than you. I've taken many losses to Hunters who are better than me, but I don't cry to the Devs about it not being fair. I take my butt whoopin' and hope that I do better against them the next go around. 
I suppose if Survivors wouldn't have spammed skills so much we wouldn't be slowly losing one of the most unique and at one time enjoyable PvPs to people who want participation trophies. 

Edited by DLB HennehBee

Maybe you could like, obtain something called “Skill”? It’s a fairly simple task to complete. All you gotta do is not rely on spits to take out your targets while you jump around and fly over the sky making it seem like you’re good when you’re just really bad.

Also, I’m Asian.

12 hours ago, DLB HennehBee said:

Alex did this idea dawn on you after you brought your Hunter out of "retirement" for this most recent patch? You know, the horde's sole purpose isn't to blow Survivors up while you run away at a default sensitivity and deadzone setting. Horde can be used for several purposes, like getting Survivors off the ground so that you can GP tackle them off a roof or distract one Survivor with scrambling to high ground while you split up the team and rek others in the lobby and cross your fingers for a telebomber that will most likely happen! 
Is this not good enough for you Alex? Working for your kill is what, not fair? You are actually going to suggest that the Horde appears faster because you are killing n00bs before it can get there and do the work for you? I have lost count the amount of times that a bomber has put me down the SECOND that yellow spit pops on me or a teammate. But nooo that's not good enough for you. Too much work, right?
People like you are ruining this game. Just because you aren't as skilled as other players doesn't mean that the Devs should scurry about to make it so you can win against people who are better at this game than you. I've taken many losses to Hunters who are better than me, but I don't cry to the Devs about it not being fair. I take my butt whoopin' and hope that I do better against them the next go around. 
I suppose if Survivors wouldn't have spammed skills so much we wouldn't be slowly losing one of the most unique and at one time enjoyable PvPs to people who want participation trophies. 

No.and I do work for kills.

13 hours ago, DLB KillaKushman said:

Smh

Glad you agree

12 hours ago, SupremeChinadian said:

Maybe you could like, obtain something called “Skill”? It’s a fairly simple task to complete. All you gotta do is not rely on spits to take out your targets while you jump around and fly over the sky making it seem like you’re good when you’re just really bad.

Also, I’m Asian.

I don't rely on them I just think they  could be faster 

3 hours ago, just_add_rum said:

Your new patch sucks. That is all.

C'mon an experienced player like you 

13 hours ago, Inkster43 said:

Are you even Remotely Serious???? After the Patch to give Hunters every advantage possible, Ruin 3v1 and 4v1 where Hunters getting well over 100 spits per match! Its called practice up, get good and maybe you won't have to Rely on spits to Do ALL the Work.

200_d.gif

My man I don't rely on spits and yes I'm serious.❤

With the new update that is not really needed, I would recommend look at the nest you use bombers at, some nests spawn bombers more quickly then others, I've tested it before, nests near water seem to spawn bombers faster 

On 2/12/2018 at 8:24 AM, Vallon said:

The amount of people that actually got baited...

Lmao.

Vallon he is actually serious. This guy plays on default sensitivity for hunter. He doesn't tendril Sprint or use any of the fancy moves pros like you use. We flawlessed his Apex last time he invaded. The only humans he can win against are noobs. Alex (flyingscot) I wasn't agreeing with you. I was at a loss for words by your ridiculous comment.