James Gallagher

Check out the Best Things Come in Threes Trailer

4 posts in this topic

In Pure Farming 2018, our three distinct game modes offer something for everyone - whether you’re an experienced player of farming games or you’re getting your hands dirty for the first time. Watch the trailer to learn more:

amazing video, look at many brands there like jcb among others because I congratulate this game I hope more news I am already one step away from buying a copy I want a trailer more and I will convince myself of 100 it looks very good the game I hope they can before its launch a kind of can of the brands that will be in this game thanks:)

Was actually hoping the challenge type events would occur during Free Farming to make it more realistic.  Drought, fire, flooding, etc occur on real farms.  This is one of the biggest complaints with the current leading simulator. Too arcade mode not realistic.  Even on Hard Mode just prices get reduced....no challenge.   

On 27/1/2018 at 4:30 PM, BigPoppyLSU said:

Was actually hoping the challenge type events would occur during Free Farming to make it more realistic.  Drought, fire, flooding, etc occur on real farms.  This is one of the biggest complaints with the current leading simulator. Too arcade mode not realistic.  Even on Hard Mode just prices get reduced....no challenge.   

calm calm friend, is the first game of this study and to be the first has many new things not seen in the leader until now in farm simulator games so give yourself your time and keep looking what you see a game delivered to the users so I'm almost there to buy it, give yourself the opportunity, otherwise just follow your path and continue on fs17:D