James Gallagher

Welcome to the Official Pure Farming Forum

63 posts in this topic

Glad to hear mod support is coming to Pure Farming.  Very positive to see forum started and questioned answered promptly.  Looking forward to release.   

11 hours ago, BigPoppyLSU said:

Glad to hear mod support is coming to Pure Farming.  Very positive to see forum started and questioned answered promptly.  Looking forward to release.   

:)Welcome to the forum friend

James: Thank you for finally responding. Still holding back until multiplayer is assured I think. Mod support is good.

Eliminator: Depends on the retailer. The Gemly Deluxe is 36€ and gives you some exclusive stuff you can't get anywhere else (like farming oranges).

Do you have any idea when the game will be available to preorder digitally on PS4? I want to get the Germany map.

Also, do you know if we will be able unload crops and other materials onto the ground and scoop it back up?

Thanks for any information!

We're still working with Sony to get the game up on PS Store in the US. I don't have a date for that but it will definitely be there before release, and you will be able to get the Germany DLC.

Generally you won't be dumping crops on the ground as you're going to either want them in the back of a trailer or in a silo after harvesting, but certain objects like bales can be placed on the floor and manoeuvred as long as you have the right equipment. 

Ok, thank you for the response.

I am really looking forward to this game! I don't know how you fit so many different kinds of crops into one game.

I hope there will be DLC so we can support the game more since the price is so low. Even if it is just more outfits for our character.

On 1/26/2018 at 1:32 AM, Enka said:

James: Thank you for finally responding. Still holding back until multiplayer is assured I think. Mod support is good.

Eliminator: Depends on the retailer. The Gemly Deluxe is 36€ and gives you some exclusive stuff you can't get anywhere else (like farming oranges).

thanks for the response, but i live in the states and i'm not sure how much 36 euro is in dollars....

On 24/1/2018 at 7:58 PM, BigPoppyLSU said:

Welcome to the forum friend

guys really this game will go well I'm betting everything impresses me until this moment what till today is being announced as the JCB brand is really in the game this and much more is coming, animals is also something I hope to announce I think this is game we will look at the animals I hope not to bet more but I look at every detail of every photo and video that has been published really guys this game is on track and aside my copy in xbox one you are waiting for us guys is something new there that give it the opportunity we are a few months to go out we will take more content please from the animals the functions and managements of them

Edited by Mosko war
the same thing is repeated twice

Well, I'm not really seeing that but you're right to see the moderator if he informs us something

Well, I'm not really seeing that but you're right to see the moderator if he informs us something

On 1/27/2018 at 8:57 PM, eliminator said:

thanks for the response, but i live in the states and i'm not sure how much 36 euro is in dollars....

IMG_5644.JPG

On 02/02/2018 at 10:33 PM, Mosko war said:

Hey there, we've now made that option available. So if you go to the main board and hit the red 'start new topic' button, you'll be able to create new posts.

On 25/01/2018 at 9:47 PM, eliminator said:

Maybe i missed it but what is the price of this game?   P Cs ....thanks

Hey there, in the US the standard edition on PC is $29.99 and the Deluxe Edition is currently $35.99. You can find all the pre-order links at http://buy.purefarminggame.com/ 

On 31/01/2018 at 6:32 PM, Mosko war said:

Welcome to the forum friend

guys really this game will go well I'm betting everything impresses me until this moment what till today is being announced as the JCB brand is really in the game this and much more is coming, animals is also something I hope to announce I think this is game we will look at the animals I hope not to bet more but I look at every detail of every photo and video that has been published really guys this game is on track and aside my copy in xbox one you are waiting for us guys is something new there that give it the opportunity we are a few months to go out we will take more content please from the animals the functions and managements of them

Hey man, not sure if you've seen this post on Facebook, but you can read more info on how raising animals works in the game: https://www.facebook.com/notes/pure-farming/find-out-which-animals-youll-be-raising-in-pure-farming-2018/1989822207960992/

Does anyone know if there will be an option to turn off the HUD so we can take pictures?

I want to use them as a background on my PS4. There are so many unique pieces of equipment in this game, I just discovered all the information on the Pure Farming facebook page.

On 2/5/2018 at 5:28 AM, James Gallagher said:

Hey there, we've now made that option available. So if you go to the main board and hit the red 'start new topic' button, you'll be able to create new posts.

Hey there, in the US the standard edition on PC is $29.99 and the Deluxe Edition is currently $35.99. You can find all the pre-order links at http://buy.purefarminggame.com/ 

thanks for the response,  

On 2/5/2018 at 5:33 AM, James Gallagher said:

Hey man, not sure if you've seen this post on Facebook, but you can read more info on how raising animals works in the game: https://www.facebook.com/notes/pure-farming/find-out-which-animals-youll-be-raising-in-pure-farming-2018/1989822207960992/

i've noticed that death for animals is above 90, after their time is up , do they just disappear off your farm?  can this be turned on and off in game....also will the crops wilt  if they stay in the field too long?   thanks

On 10/02/2018 at 7:56 PM, eliminator said:

i've noticed that death for animals is above 90, after their time is up , do they just disappear off your farm?  can this be turned on and off in game....also will the crops wilt  if they stay in the field too long?   thanks

Yes, if you don't sell your older animals at the slaughterhouse then they will disappear from your farm, making space for more animals. And also yes - if you don't harvest your crops then after a time they will wither.

14 minutes ago, Enka said:

Come on brutal. Do some research atleast. It's literally on the front page of their official website.

Ok maybe I'm blind or something but all I see is Xbox one and ps4 no mention of ps4 pro or Xbox one x maybe you can point it out for me?

Ok, my bad. Didn't see the x or the pro behind it.

it seems the Xbox One X is backwards compatible. It doesn't seem like this game is made specifically for that system.

the PS4 Pro does not seem to support backwards compat. Same story otherwise.

Edited by Enka