James Gallagher

Welcome to the Official Pure Farming Forum

13 posts in this topic

Welcome to the official Pure Farming forum!

This is a place for you to to exchange opinions and thoughts about Pure Farming as we get closer to release on March 13, 2018 - and beyond.

As the forum grows we will add sub-topics depending on what the community needs.

Just a few rules before you dive in:

• Be civil.

Address others as you would like others to address you. Respect the staff and other posters. No profanity, insults, and harassment are allowed under any circumstances.

• Stay on topic.

If you wish to discuss something off-topic, start a thread in a proper section of the forum, or use private messages. Before starting a thread, use the search function to check if your concern/question has already been discussed.

• Be constructive.

We welcome any feedback, even negative, as long as it's constructive. Always substantiate your position with arguments.  Remember that being constructive and civil improves the visibility of your posts with our staff.

• Keep your posts meaningful.

Do your best to add to the discussion. In a vast majority of cases posts like '+1', 'LOL', etc. are not considered meaningful contributions. Also, while no one is going to ban you for walls of text or spelling errors, running a quick spell-check and proper paragraphing will do wonders for the reception of your posts.

• Be responsible.

You are a member of a community. You provide content for others. If you notice any harmful practices, please report them to a moderator or a community manager using provided report function.

This forum is moderated and frequently viewed by Techland staff members who will react to any violations of the above rules. Bear in mind that these are just guidelines for proper behavior on the forums and are by no means exhaustive. Refer to your common sense and remember that the moderators and community managers are the last instance in unsettled disputes.

It's fine Thank you, and now we wait for the game to see how it's going, its faults and its good as well and especially enjoy the game with others already eager to have it ... I have a question because they only opened. beta for pc and not on consoles ?? I expected an open beta to test the game on xbox !!:D

So looking forward to a new and refreshing farm sim game to bring to my channel- What I am most excited for is the variety of fruit types and greenhouses- oh yes the greenhouses!

I am very happy that there are now official forums. Also, I'm really looking forward to the release of the game.

11 minutes ago, leytonbertie said:

when o when will the disc version be able preorder not everybody trusts digital

the disc version maybe depends on the stores I personally prefer to digitally so I have it and I would never lose it or the album would be scratched but it is the preference of each one I imagine that in a few weeks before the release it will be for pre order physical:)

7 hours ago, leytonbertie said:

For me Steam is the only way to go as I travel the world between the US and Germany- plus it is easier for me to maintain the games for my live streams and Let's Plays if everything is placed in one easy area.

hi,  i have been looking over your machinery/equipment for the game,  will there be any John Deere, Case IH , New Holland etc added in the future or is this just a partial list?   thanks

As far as I know, it's still not clear if mods are even supported. I have not heard or read a clear yes or no in this regard. Personally, I hope, if not on release then hopefully in the future. The same, of course, I hope for a multiplayer;)

15 hours ago, Deejoo said:

As far as I know, it's still not clear if mods are even supported. I have not heard or read a clear yes or no in this regard. Personally, I hope, if not on release then hopefully in the future. The same, of course, I hope for a multiplayer;)

Hey there, we will be supporting mods - and we'll be sharing news soon on exactly how that will work. 

On 13/01/2018 at 10:42 PM, eliminator said:

hi,  i have been looking over your machinery/equipment for the game,  will there be any John Deere, Case IH , New Holland etc added in the future or is this just a partial list?   thanks

This is a partial list and we are always talking to new manufacturers to get them on board. We're also planning to add new machines after launch. So while we can't mention brands that we are still in discussions with, we can tell you that's we're adding more to the game all the time. 

On 12/01/2018 at 6:33 PM, leytonbertie said:

The game will be available on disc for all platforms on the same day - March 13, 2018. You'll be able to buy it at all the usual good retailers.

1 hour ago, James Gallagher said:

Hey there, we will be supporting mods - and we'll be sharing news soon on exactly how that will work. 

Great news. Thank you. A very important feature and great that it will be included in Release. I'm looking forward to more details.

Hi had a couple of questions regarding the game:

1. Will there be online coop/multiplayer?

2. Will there be AI besides hired help? In other words will there be an AI community, like farmers (farmers usually rely alot on each other) and producers of goods etc around to interact with? (Would be fun to be able to drive product over to a producer directly or head into town for stuff).

3.  How in-depth and engaging will the farming life cycle be? Will there be a dynamic seed market etc which influences your crop selection? Maybe you want to invest in a wider range of lesser quality crops and go for quantity or focus on a single high quality crop. It would also be fun if you could take on challenges and contracts. For example: say with a supermarket to produce x amount of product x with a quality rating higher than x. And maybe the ability to generate your own seed lines say if you have a particulary good yield or good quality of crops some time and want to save that for later. It would be interesting if you could crossbreed crops to get them to share characteristics and create the perfect crop. Organic vs non-organic Mechanics like that would really add some depth to the game.