Soulborn141

Ranking bug?

3 posts in this topic

So i was rank 10/12 (Ruthless) In Dying light, Be the  Zombie as a survivor. took a break for about a week, come back and play a few pvp games, and when i rank up i see i'm a casualty now. Lost some games and won some, but there's no way i lost enough to derank to prey in roughly a day. Is this a bug in the game where peoples ranks are being reset, is it a punishment for taking a break, or is the ranks reset every season? This has happened to me a couple times, the last time wasn't as extreme though. Went from 4/12 (underdog) down to casualty. Please help, i am very confused.

Human rank can reset when you do NG+ or finish the final story mission (I think), I've lost my rank few times due to those. Anyways, all you need is Underdog which shouldn't take very long if you're experienced human, besides that the rank doesn't really matter.

I'm almost sure it doesn't reset regardless of how long you take break, I've taken break for weeks in past and I'm still Ultimate Survivor. I'm sure there's no such thing as seasons either, I think I've been this rank for nearly half year now.

Edited by BladeMaster