Please balance the game

Can you fix flare spamming and can you look at some other suggestions I mention

7 posts in this topic

Fist i start with flare spamming my recommend use set it so you can only use 3 flare every 30sec or maybe even only 2 and that still will not resolve the problems as 4 people can use 12 in 30sec but will just help.

2ed I don't think that humans drop kick should do so much damage as they no way to slow them down like the zombie.

And also so don't think they should be able to spam it as alot of people are using to move fast.

3ed why is they no way to dodge dropkick as all you need is 1 or 2humans spamming it and ur dead 2/3 hits 

Thank you for creating this amazing game just wish zombie mode was more balanced 

There's already a cooldown per single thrown flare in 2vs1, 3vs1 and 4vs1. That means only 1 flare per player, then cooldown kicks in, but flare can be easily destroyed by a GP, leaving human have to wait for cooldown in order to throw another one, so I think it's fine the way it is right now.

As of the drop kicking, I agree on this point, although the damage isn't a problem, the problem about drop kicking is that hunter has no way of dodging it besides not being in the human's reach from the first place, therefore human can launch a chain drop kicks on hunter, while being able to kill the hunter during animation, for example imagine a scenario of one human drop kicking hunter, another standing behind the hunter or simply anticipating the spot hunter will fall, then launching an attack which hunter has no way of dodging, there's the problem.

My suggestion would be, not allow hunter to be drop kicked as frequently as it is right now. For example making the hunter immune from being drop kicked by the same person within 5 seconds. Also being immune to be drop kicked during animations, or immunity against drop kick while recovering after being drop kicked once, so there won't be chain drop kicking.

Also DFA in 3vs1 and 4vs1 matches requires some sort of toning down, in my opinion.

or hunters roll back from a drop kick sends him out of the distance from another drop kick, when I gp to interrupt the 2nd drop kick, I get drop kicked by a 3rd guy who was out of my gp range. there is no getting away from the drop kick chain.

On 20/11/2017 at 3:42 PM, BladeMaster said:

There's already a cooldown per single thrown flare in 2vs1, 3vs1 and 4vs1. That means only 1 flare per player, then cooldown kicks in, but flare can be easily destroyed by a GP, leaving human have to wait for cooldown in order to throw another one, so I think it's fine the way it is right now.

As of the drop kicking, I agree on this point, although the damage isn't a problem, the problem about drop kicking is that hunter has no way of dodging it besides not being in the human's reach from the first place, therefore human can launch a chain drop kicks on hunter, while being able to kill the hunter during animation, for example imagine a scenario of one human drop kicking hunter, another standing behind the hunter or simply anticipating the spot hunter will fall, then launching an attack which hunter has no way of dodging, there's the problem.

My suggestion would be, not allow hunter to be drop kicked as frequently as it is right now. For example making the hunter immune from being drop kicked by the same person within 5 seconds. Also being immune to be drop kicked during animations, or immunity against drop kick while recovering after being drop kicked once, so there won't be chain drop kicking.

Also DFA in 3vs1 and 4vs1 matches requires some sort of toning down, in my opinion.

If that is true about 1 flare the people I play against are cheating cus they can throw 2 each if not more 

3 hours ago, Please balance the game said:

If that is true about 1 flare the people I play against are cheating cus they can throw 2 each if not more 

They can throw two flares if it's 1vs1. But in 2vs1, 3vs1 or 4vs1, each player gets cooldown after throwing one flare and is unable to throw another flare until cooldown is over.