Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oldboy33

not slip
The character does not slip!

10 posts in this topic

When the character runs, I press the "C" key, but nothing happens. The character just crouches or twitches. More details in the pre-imprinted image. Game version 1.14

Please, respond to those who have the same problem when you switch to the management of the hold of the "C"

I apologize for my English

Screenshoqt_15.jpg

Keep the both Toggle Crouch and Sprint Toggle options on, the Slide ability will work at best with that. The Crouch key shouldn't matter, but I personally enjoy most having it set to Ctrl.

This is how it should work. With the Sprint Toggle option, you won't stop running once you stop holding on the Sprint, Crane will perform Slide smoothly with better accuracy. You can also easily sprint, slide and jump this way.

Edited by BladeMaster
Add video and more info.

7 hours ago, BladeMaster said:

Keep the both Toggle Crouch and Sprint Toggle options on, the Slide ability will work at best with that. The Crouch key shouldn't matter, but I personally enjoy most having it set to Ctrl.

This is how it should work. With the Sprint Toggle option, you won't stop running once you stop holding on the Sprint, Crane will perform Slide smoothly with better accuracy. You can also easily sprint, slide and jump this way.

BladeMaster, Your advice did not solve the problem. We need an official patch, that would work both versions!

Actually, it works with all the options for me. At some point it wasn't working with either of the options disabled.

After restarting the game, it began malfunctioning again, but jumping before performing Slide fixes it. Anyways, you need to be running in order to perform Slide, as well as holding W. If your Sprint Toggle is disabled, you'll have to hold 2 buttons(W and Sprint) and press Crouch in order to perform Slide, if you let go of Sprint it won't work, compared to having it enabled, then you'd only need to be holding only W while sprinting to press Crouch and Slide. It makes sense, but the Toggle Crouch option seems to be making conflicts with Slide.