Sheef

Wishes and suggestions

9 posts in this topic

So, would like to tell what really isnt enough in our favorite game.

1.Toggle HUD

I like playing without hud, for deep immersion. But sometimes, during the game i need quickly turn on the hud. For example when i need to know what i loot from dead man. Do it through the main menu very long and very inconveniently for players like me. So, we need fast toggle hud.

2.Ability to look at the watch on hand.

Yes, we need that ability. It will be good gameplay feature. And i think its not hard to realize, because there is already a mod from nexusmods. But i want that this ability in the game by default.

2.Guns.

Would be cool, if devs paid more attention to guns. Maybe add to the game revolver from a pre release screenshots. Or add some sniper rifle  And add ability to use silencer for guns, it will make gameplay much more interesting. Also, want to ask why enemy's heads(except infected) blow up from shots by fireamrs. How to explain it?

3. Outfits

We need more variaty. Gas masks, hoods, goggles, ski masks(balaclavas) and other interesting things. Respectable developers
, when i see two gloves on my hands. It is very painful for me to see only one glove. Please add some outfits with two gloves, thank you.

4.Bows

I think that ballistics of arrows not really correct. Arrows fly by too small distance. What do developers think about it?

5.Other

In this game it would be possible to think up something with use of night vision and the thermal vision. Something interesting. Maybe even rifle with nightvision scope.

And screenshot with that revolver

dying-light-gun.jpg

Dying Light's main game was great, i really enjoyed to play. I enjoyed mostly the part when i was weak and try to escape from Zombies (beginning). When it's dark, when thoughest zombies chasing me, even couldn't dare to look back, try to find somewhere to hide, try to escape, try to reach safehouse.. it was really thrilling. But, second part of game, high buildings, grapple hook, killing zombies with better weapons easily, took that feeling away unfortunately. I could escape easily, although i don't need to!! I wish Techland manages to keep fear rising in game in realistic ways.

Regarding the "Following".. After i shoot someone in the head and he didn't die, i stopped playing. If there will be a gun that explode like C4!!, game is dead to me.

Those were suggestions even if all DLC's wouldn't be interesting to me, you'll be always gamemaker who created a great, an awesome game with first one. But i really wish to play and enjoy a few more DLC's.

Edited by Elessar

Here is some of my ideas and I'm wishing to make the game balanced if possible. Next Content Drop 3: "Silent but Deadly", Silencers included. How silencers work and to get them, ok so silencers in different game types like Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid etc. have a bar that will tell us when it will be depleted and not be reused but a buyable item to get.

2nd Idea: General outfits have passive permanent skills, I don't want outfits to be use for style only and not be really usable.
Athlete: +15 movement speed,
Bully: +20-25 unarmed melee damage (Legend Rank Damage Varied),
Dirty and Fresh Clothes: Default No Skill,
Headhunter: Headshot critical chance increased by 50% (Legend Rank Damage on firearms varied),
Juggernaut: Defense Resistance Increased by +30,
Punk: Melee Weapon Damage Increased by +25-30 (Legend Rank Damage on melee weapons for one-hand and two-handed varied),
Runner: Parkour Speed Multiplier Doubled,
Scout: Firearm Accuracy increased by +10-15 (If sniper dlc was included #4 or 5),
Survivor: Health Increased by +50,
Master Scavenger: Luck of looting of items and money increased, lockpicking skill increased opening chance,
Ninja: Silent Footsteps on Human enemies (Don't know if zombies can hear but be very easy to kill on takedown skills in night and day time, camouflage increase on night time),
Special Agent: Firearm Damage Increased by +15-20 (Legend Rank Damage on firearms varied)
Urban Explorer: Increases Survivor Sense Range for lootable items,
Skins from "The Following" are cosmetic use same for the character legend rank outfits,
Dragon Ninja: All Melee Damage Increased by +50,
Quarantine Demon: Melee critical chance on varied zombie types increased by 30%,
Perfect Gentleman: All Firearms have doubled firepower,
Golden Boy: Looting money from corpses increases price.

Tree Hugger: Camouflage on grassy areas increased in day and night.

A survival like difficulty would be good too. A limited HUD like you suggested and realistic damage, For example blunt attacks to the head would actually stun and bladed weapons would be instant kills to the head same as guns to virals and normal zombies. Weapons should degrade easier to encourage scavenging. Virals should be greatly tougher to keep the fear of night. These features combined with yours could be very immersive and interesting.