Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cdilley

READ PLEASE!

14 posts in this topic

The guns suck in dying light. They are all the same but with different skins. I know every player would like new guns. Everyone wants a bolt action rifle with a real scope and not a stupid red dot scope , also a silencer for their guns. The guns now arent anything cool. There is so very few of them in the game. I dont see how you can make the greatest zombie game and mess up so bad on guns.

You should get over the fact that your trash. Every movie and every other zombie game has tons of guns in them. You cant be a true fan of the zombie genre and say guns are trash. They complete each other. You sound stupid.

1 hour ago, cdilley said:

You should get over the fact that your trash. Every movie and every other zombie game has tons of guns in them. You cant be a true fan of the zombie genre and say guns are trash. They complete each other. You sound stupid.

God how ignorant can you be to not realise that I'm saying that firearms are  trash in this game and NOT in my opinion overall in zombies games?... -_-

We're talking about this game and not your "every movie and every other zombie game".

The main focus is melee so either accept it or get the f*ck out.

Your sniper rifles and silencers sound like it would be an easy mode to play the game. Plus watch some videos on youtube If this question still bothers you *videos regarding why snipers aren't a thing.

TRIGGERED!! Lol you sound like a loser, go outside and exercise with your emotional A$$. You sound crazy like those protesters and feminist on youtube when someone doesn't agree with them . It Wouldn't make it easy it would make it fun , i play on nightmare and kill those night things in 4 hits

Edited by cdilley

Dude... you're the one whose triggered here and extremely hypocritical and a waste of time to talk to.

I'm done here. Pointless to talk to some zombie action junkey.

Edited by Keenan

And they arent trash anyway you look at it, my shotgun does over 6k damage. The most i seen with non firearm was 3k something 

Did i ruin your safe space ? Lol cheer up kid lmao

I don't mind some sort of rifles and silencers, they don't necessarily have to make it OP, nobody's asking for it to have super high damage, just more variety wouldn't hurt.

Like there's already pistol, revolver, SMG and etc, something like this wouldn't hurt. 

fOoX4XP.jpg

Silencers could have durability, and scope isn't even really necessary since Dying Light isn't suited for long range combat.

Edited by BladeMaster

A glock , 9mm beretta  , fn five-seven  ak-47 , ww2 guns, all would make the game soooo much more fun and better. Doesnt have to be the exact  names just do what gta does.

Dead islands guns was even pretty cool but still lacked alot tho