Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keenan

Autobalance

5 posts in this topic

I wonder if that's what royally f's up my games. I lag so I have unbelievable circumstances in many games. I wonder if lag is making that stuff go off for no reason. I literally can't play alone because of it. I get super short UV distances, narrow beams, losing charge insanely fast while the hunter can just dance around me and barely lose half his stamina at best. Not only that, but he regens it instantly. 

Shine light on him for a second, then switch to fla--pounced. Wtf how did you just regen THAT fast?  I get hit for a moment from behind the corner of a tall building while the humans are on the ground and I'm f-ing harmless for like 3 full seconds just from a slight flash. Really messes up any attempt I make on survivors. Oh they got me around the corner, that's ok, UV block, spit, tendril run, spit, they're busy dodging, he's open. Can't pounce yet. :/  Wait for it... wait for the human to kick that zombie and turn around to see me. Ok now I can pounce, except I can't because I'm bathed in UV. Better tendril out of here ASAP because I will burst into flames before I can even get over the fence probably. :/

I had one good one where the guy clearly sucked. I died 7 times through sheer BS at the third nest. Oh I was pissed. Decided to play extra cautious and get to the final nest. 1 run over, the other in a bus. I ran the one over, killed him, then set my UV safezone on the bus so I had a safe path. I went inside the bus and tossed a flare down on top of that, then pulled out a gold tribal knife with bolter poison. This game is over. I go to town, then Mr noob hunter comes in and wastes a UV spit on my safezone. No problem, I got a flare too. He then tosses one inside the bus. I pull out a shield to block it but it doesn't even hit the shield. The spawn stopped it. He's done. 

I lost. Yeah, turns out he just pounced me right through the UV flare regardless. :/ 

The reason I say lag can mess it up is because as far as I can tell it messes with game parameters on any game. It has been known to turn off weapon durability parameters so they wear out and break during a match, or my buggy uses fuel and gets demolished because of it when it should be infinite. In other games like COD back in the day it would really mess up the spawn system among other things. If it makes autobalance go nuts then who knows what it can cause. I thought it was strange when a hunter basically slaughters us but then has super fast spit recharge and other things, and we get unbelievable amounts of goons and virals. Like what the hell shouldn't we be given a break here?  It's working backwards lol

It also affects hunter's tendril and grab actions. I have to tell you super strong UV and other OP stuff is almost ok if you just let me MOVE properly. Nothing like getting stuck on f-ing everything so they can burn me faster with those super lights. 

Yes the UV is this crappy but yeah we can't complain all that much when the survivor is the stronger side.

Though, sh*t hits the fan when you invade some scrubs with golden UVs then it's a fun match.

Edited by Keenan

Auto balance is such $hit, as human I'll get to the last nest every time with at least 5 or 6 lives and the Hunter gets this phucking rettard strength even if the player has zero skill what so ever. It's an annoyance and has become nearly impossible to flawless even the worst of players. And as Hunter, ill suddenly go on a 6 man killing spree on the last nest, makes no damn sense. Why not just even the players out from the start and leave it at that?

Edited by CartierC