Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SOUR NIGHTMARES

Cheaters communities hackers

7 posts in this topic

Wow the amount of hacking on the PSN is ridiculous.I don't know if techland cares about this or PSN cares about this but the communities are promoting there cheating in there PHOTOS! One "gamer" with a billion dollars.A "gamer" with 999,999 Air drops stored away.A "gamer" with clearly dupped God weapons.These "gamers" are inviting other people to there communities to just trade dupped weapons and hacked cash and they are doing it right in front of your faces!Act like you care all you have to do is browse the communities on PSN you don't even have to join you can see it in the community profile picture!

so what? play in PC to see what is cheats. hacked DFA, gold flares who kill nests and work 1 min, auto evade tackle, infinite uv, infinite hook, insta kill hunter, infinite energy and healt, and more and more. and techland cant do chupacabra about

Everybody knows in any game it's easier to cheat on PC.My issue is gamers being able to start a PSN community and promote the cheating and hacking without anything being done.I guess it just goes to show just how much they don't care or crack down on cheating...

On ‎23‎.‎9‎.‎2017‎ г. at 4:20 PM, Keenan said:

"Auto evade tackle" ???

I think there is cheat for evading tackles. like this one before when animation of pounce start and human dissapear

Ok, cheaters are now like 50% part of the game which is ridiculos amount. I understand there will always be cheats and cheaters, but its one thing to cheat in game and to cause your game to crash so u cant even play? Are you gona or can you do something about this techland?  I had a a match with some russians and at 2 lives left I got stuck(couldn't move), killed and crashed....