Jcorella17

Current state of BTZ PVP

3 posts in this topic

I've come back to this game about about 7 months of not playing to find out it's still horrid state for zombies and only gotten worse.
And I'm not inexperienced, I have nearly 100 hours on my main night hunter save which is a rank 57 apex predator.

There are some real problems like
- Automatic crossbows (Still exists after recent patch)
- Automatic shotguns
- Survivors have Infinite ammo 
- Rank 250 players with less than 100 hours on the game
- Infinite UV lights
- 4 Humans with infinite flares trading off around the nest + Above item
- Infinite medkits (I know they're easy to kill, but 99+ medkits in one round of BTZ? wtf.)

You guys really need to consider looking into the scripted/cheated weapons and disabling them, it really ruins the game.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BadKarmasCommunity
BKC.png.3cd1852aab54f4c05d61d2fc887e9afd.png(This screenshot is from their group page)
This is a group on steam where any person can join for free scripted items. They give out everything in the above screenshot to anyone who asks and this basically gives anyone who plays dying light on steam free access to cheated weapons like the damn automatic crossbows and infinite UV lights.

Please consider taking groups like this down for the sanctity of the game and it's players. BTZ is an awesome gamemode that I love playing but it's just damn hard to love it much anymore because of all this madness..

Edited by Jcorella17

Absolutely agreed.

I've already sent Email to Techland about this, asking them to get rid of this group, I think I did that around few weeks ago. This group is cancer of Dying Light's community, I really hope they'll do something about it.

Why do you care about ''250 legend level with less than 100 hours in the game''? I know it's a lazy thing to do, I didn't do it, but, honestly, why do you care? ''Infinite medkits.'' Gp spam + claw or try to get behind the human and tackle, then gp after they get up, then claw right after gp, it's not much of a problem from my view (about 430 hours as human in PvP, and 135 hours as hunter). Learn new techniques, look for things you can use, make use of every situation, place or time. The crossbow damage reduction, removing iTackle and gp spit, was a horrendous idea, Pete Donnelly didn't think this through, now every human can easily dfa or 2 handed the hunter after easily evadeable tackle, I hate to use either 2 handed or dfa as human, it just takes so little skill now to play as human, which is retarded.