Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k1lcone

PS4 Hunter is forgoten?

7 posts in this topic

I go to PS4 from PC and I see some very bad things. Why hunter is so slow. He cant tendril normal, he cant turn back faster or run in circle. I do ton of hits to human and he heal in NORMAL diff and...I need to do everything again. DUDES PLS PATCH PS4 version. I cant beat 4 ultimate survivors with that weak acid. I wait for answer

Sure it wasn't lag?

I'm slow, I get burned out super fast from lights. If it's like last nights 4v1 and later 1v1 with one of the same guys then I can't even GP or tackle at times. The UV also happens to slow me right down, stopping all momentum so I can't tackle or even escape despite still having stamina for another precious second. It's all lag though. Sure the survivors were decent but in other games the UV isn't anywhere near as deadly, and moves register properly. The last nest in the 4v1 was a freebie for them because I was immobilized completely. I only had 2 or 3 lives left to take but I landed with an air GP only to just swing my claw and not GP, then tried again quickly but it failed. I then jumped but couldn't jump for some reason or move, so I died. Came back, couldn't tackle because the hunter wouldn't move over any surface without stopping, grabbing, and jumping. He would then get stuck because the tendrils wouldn't lock on to anything at all around me. I really couldn't do a damn thing to them. 

game is slow in ps4 and if you want to gain speed need to do some timing tendril runs or hunter just stop lol. I was playing human few times and I realise something. In 3v1 I drain energy of hunter alone with a little more of half uv. This happen thanks to auto aim. That's why hunter get drain that fast because 2 or 3 or 4 humans auto aim with uv haha. Some of good humans use auto aim to shoot me with crossbow. I don't have other explanation how they shoot that good with this controller with this lag. Every game I join have lag, but game is so slow that is not look like lag. Look llike is normal

AND pls pls pls patch this normal diff. Healing need to be gaining healt in time like HARD or NIGHTMARE, not instant. PLS patch this. This is online pvp not single player to gain 200 healt for 2 sec. In that laggy console versions with slow hunter its hard to finish some human who have 10 healt and gain 200 healt for no time !!!!!

Yeah they should even it out and make healing slow like 'Hard' mode for Invasions no matter what mode you're on. The rest is about the same regardless due to other balances. 

I have noticed my hunter being even slower than usual. I can't even really tendril run lately. I do it and if I try to turn I stop running. Even going straight I'll run a short distance and then slow right down making it difficult to do around survivors/flares/UV. I can't even chase a buggy now because instead of doing it for a few seconds at speed and then jumping into another tendril run, I just tendril run for a second and slow right down suddenly while they zoom off. If it's just more lag than usual then whatever. If techland changed something then I'd say they need to fix that.

I rarely get killed by a cross bow. Even exploding arrows are a bit dodgy since most of the explosions have to hit you. If you keep moving erratically then it's very difficult to line up. The only way to snipe you at full speed would be to have auto aim and one hell of a good connection to make it work.