Modlio

DLC suggest: Gunplay

4 posts in this topic

Anyone else think there should be increased deapth to the gunplay (not at he same deapth, but close to the same deapth as the swordplay)? Eg: Different gun mods (damage, fire, toxic, bleed, etc) and maybe something more intricate like a bayonet or silencer? I dunno, just feels like the gunplays not on the same level as the swordplay, which is a shame : )

Definitely! It'd be awesome to see firearms getting some more love. I don't know about silencer and how OP it'd make firearms, perhaps it could be extremely rare and with a durability? 

Edited by BladeMaster

Yeah, durability on the gear you put on the gun, rather than the gun itself would be really cool - kinda like the car mechanics

On 7/31/2017 at 3:19 PM, Modlio said:

Yeah, durability on the gear you put on the gun, rather than the gun itself would be really cool - kinda like the car mechanics

It would be nice to see this implemented, although i don't think stuff like scopes should have durability. Any moving part or parts that the bullet goes through (I.E. barrel, silencer, upgraded loading chamber for higher rate of fire) should have durability. Stuff like the stock, frame, scope and grip for example could be excluded since there are no moving parts.