ZombieLover101

IDEAS for 10 DLCs

79 posts in this topic

I think techland should bring back airdrops. They stop after the pit but return in the following. The drops should come back to help the T.E.A.R troops? So i hope that one of the dlcs techland bring them back. And the drops can go anywhere in slums or old town. Thanks techland for making an amazing game.  GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK!

12 hours ago, Zombie slayar 17 said:

I think techland should bring back airdrops. They stop after the pit but return in the following. The drops should come back to help the T.E.A.R troops? So i hope that one of the dlcs techland bring them back. And the drops can go anywhere in slums or old town. Thanks techland for making an amazing game.  GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK!

Yeah i really miss chasing the planes for the airdrops and fighting off rais' men for the loot

Well seeing as there's a few big plot holes in the story they should resume. They also should add an antizen meter to the game seeing as you're bit yourself and require the stuff to motivate players to go after these things. There should also be military airdrops for the T.E.A.R soldiers loaded with weapons, ammo and grenades. It would be awesome to approach an airdrop and have a three way shootout with bandits, T.E.A.R soldiers and yourself on top of which would be hordes of infected

I have seen a reply of this post talking about a zombie arena with hordes of zombies that could be like the far cry 4 arena where every five rounds its a special horde that could be with a demolisher or a volatile idk.

It could be really easy to implement using the rais arena and also adding a new skill tree that you can level up in the arena and it would give you new guns or advantages in the arena that would help you to reach highest rounds.

Sorry for my english

ADD GUN ATACHMENTSSSSSSS

I got another idea last night for a dlc. Ithink adding a status bar inbetween quest and the inventory slots from which you can improve armour and see your level of hydration ang hunger. You should also be able to store food and water in the inventory. There should be poisonous food which gives hunger and decreases speed for a medium space of time. Dirty water should do the same but decrease vision. You should also be able to drink alcohol and 2 drinks of alcohol should make vision blurry. The armour should be upgradable by using metal parts on armour the trader and quartermaster can sell/give to you and different types of armour like standard to be weak and bandit to be strongest. And for fun a onscreen kill count since game loaded like when you exit and come back in it should back to 0. And as ive said before new guns, attachments and camos, weapon combining, outfit perks. GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK 

On 7/26/2017 at 8:46 PM, Philbie said:

I like that we can hitch a ride in each others buggies in "the following" DLC online, would be nice i think if the passenger could shoot from that position.

you can shoot from this position just pop out of the top and blast away. Im pretty sure you just move foreward while sitting in the back to pop out.

14 hours ago, Zombie slayar 17 said:

I got another idea last night for a dlc. Ithink adding a status bar inbetween quest and the inventory slots from which you can improve armour and see your level of hydration ang hunger. You should also be able to store food and water in the inventory. There should be poisonous food which gives hunger and decreases speed for a medium space of time. Dirty water should do the same but decrease vision. You should also be able to drink alcohol and 2 drinks of alcohol should make vision blurry. The armour should be upgradable by using metal parts on armour the trader and quartermaster can sell/give to you and different types of armour like standard to be weak and bandit to be strongest. And for fun a onscreen kill count since game loaded like when you exit and come back in it should back to 0. And as ive said before new guns, attachments and camos, weapon combining, outfit perks. GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK 

i like the idea of hunger and thirst bars, but that would make the game more challenging so i think it would be cool if that were an option you could disable or enable like night hunter mode is. Drinking alcohol would be fantastic. Armor wouldn't make an impact on me because in max legend level 250. I like the sound of a onscreen kill counter that could allow for fun challenges with friends and new stuff is always good but what i want is a silencer for my rifle's and attachments for all the guns.

On 7/30/2017 at 9:56 PM, Secret1515 said:

i think a new skill tree along with more quests and maybe more legend levels would make people play the game more/longer.

Yes i always love a good story that involves smashing open the skulls of the undead and more legend level would be awesome because i maxed mine out a while ago and have no level or story or anything new to work on.

1 hour ago, WXYZ said:

you can shoot from this position just pop out of the top and blast away. Im pretty sure you just move foreward while sitting in the back to pop out.

Thanks, i'll give it a try, nice to know.

Yeah, hunger, thirst, Antizin meters & armor of differing strengths, that degrades sound like good additions to me. Stuff we have to trade between players, or find / purchase at merchants.

Think i'd be happy with gun attachments / silencers, outfit perks & turret creation / repairs added too  :-)

I love the idea of food and water AND I LOVE the antizin idea but my only consern is it becomes like fuel for cars (following dlc)..

Where at first it's all loot as much as you can then next thing you know you never need more stuff because you have so much.

Well I think antazin should be based on Airdrops, should be a small percentage chance that its an antazin drop, they should add variety to the drops such as like the military crates or TEAR soldiers or just other types of gear, Grenades, Ammo, Guns, Food, water, High grade weapons and ammo/attachments for weapons should be in the military drops. Competing for those drops should be a 3 way battle between bandits/Tear soliders/ you and hoards of undead.

3 hours ago, Secret1515 said:

I love the idea of food and water AND I LOVE the antizin idea but my only consern is it becomes like fuel for cars (following dlc)..

Where at first it's all loot as much as you can then next thing you know you never need more stuff because you have so much.

Well if the penalties for dying of thirst, hunger, weren't that harsh, maybe re-spawn at nearest safe-house with a penalty to movement speed & stamina or briefly become a zombie for a lack of Antizin, then Techland could keep the resources scarce, particularly on Hard or Nightmare difficulty.

I'd think they could repurpose the "snacks" already in game, from providing a small health boost to adding to a food meter, or maybe doing both.

1.chainsaws

2.grappling hook can pull in enemies 

3.melee attack with guns

4.better combat against human enemies

5.Choke slamming bois

17 hours ago, Dedboi56 said:

1.chainsaws

2.grappling hook can pull in enemies 

3.melee attack with guns

4.better combat against human enemies

5.Choke slamming bois

1:Awesome

2:Please

3:Oh god please

4:Sure...

5:WWE

I like those Dedboi

The idea of melee with guns is awesome because it could lead to a new skill tree: GUNS where you could get skills such as melee attacks, executions, more clips and mags.

Edited by Secret1515
IDEAS!!!!

Since we have old fashioned guns legs get a lever action rifle and whenever he shoots it he spins it like in the terminator movie and for a outfit how about one that looks similar to the volatile hunter but it has lightning style patterns and it pulses blue everytime you use survivor sense

Since we have old fashioned guns legs get a lever action rifle and whenever he shoots it he spins it like in the terminator movie and for a outfit how about one that looks similar to the volatile hunter but it has lightning style patterns and it pulses blue everytime you use survivor sense. Lets also get some new animations for the heavy weapon and takedown on zombies and a few new parkour animations

In dying light there are cars and vans everywhere but you cant get in them so i think if we could get in any car/Van then it would be more realistic and you should have to fing fuel and components like in the following. It really would be cool if when surrounded by infected you could hop in the car/Van andshoot out the window even if the car had no fuel in it just getting in the car/Van and shooting. And the infected can push your car/Van on its side.  And as ive said before new guns, attachments, camos, weapon combining, outfit perks. GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK 

16 hours ago, Zombie slayar 17 said:

In dying light there are cars and vans everywhere but you cant get in them so i think if we could get in any car/Van then it would be more realistic and you should have to fing fuel and components like in the following. It really would be cool if when surrounded by infected you could hop in the car/Van andshoot out the window even if the car had no fuel in it just getting in the car/Van and shooting. And the infected can push your car/Van on its side.  And as ive said before new guns, attachments, camos, weapon combining, outfit perks. GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK 

I like the idea of  hiding in vans and stuff for cover.. but i believe that Techland wants the buggy to be the only working vehicle, especially with the driver skill tree and upgrades.

Also, The Slums and Old Town are not built for driving vehicles because they focus more on parkour and traps compared to the Countryside's open fields.

Last of all, in the Following DLC Sabir the Quartermaster says he is jealous of your ride and that it is one of the only working vehicles around he has seen. (there is only one other working vehicle in the game which is the jeep in the quest SIBLINGS where you infiltrate Rais' school)

How about more player skins. PvP is usually 4 cranes in different outfits, occasionally Tahir. How about Jade or Ezgi for anyone wanting to play as them? You can have a team of Crane, Jade, Brecken, and Rahim. 

Custom private games. I'd like to play BTZ with edited parameters on console if possible. Enable hyper mode, maybe increase players or hunters so it can be a 6v2 if possible for some crazy matches.

Buggy racing where you avoid bombers and barrels, and hit drops for a chance at a recharge of nitro, land mine, toxic puddle to spin out other buggies. Kinda like mario cart, but dying light style. Or an elimination race. 3 laps, barrels, , and toxic puddles. Every lap the last player is eliminated. 

PvP VS mode where it's kills vs kills in a set area so no one hides inside a safe house or warehouse. 10 min matches end when the sun rises. 

If we could also play as Dr Zere, maybe Dr Lena, Bahir, Gazi, Shakur, Zaid, Josef also would be great.

*Spoiler Alert* - Perhaps if we could play as the zombie version of Jade & Rahim, maybe a zombie Brecken too.

Edited by Philbie

More weapons for example :

-Sniper Rifles

-Nunchuks would be amazing 

-Nightsticks ( different from police batons)

-Trench Knifes

-Flails

-A Chainsaw would be an extraordinary weapon to add to the game

-Claws

-Pitchforks

-Spears

-Rayguns

-Snowball grenades that freezes zombies

-Brass Knuckles

-Hand/Arm worn weapons (as shown in the picture in this link https://goo.gl/images/dZ63Qc)

-Stun Gun or Tranquilizer Gun

And craftable DIY weapons

And new outfits like Anti-Riot Armor ( as shown here https://goo.gl/images/wL4W8d ) and Knight Armor ( as shown here https://goo.gl/images/6fFY2Q ) and Stealth Suits with nightvision or something ( for example https://goo.gl/images/ZKdZu2 )

And Thank You...

EDIT :

Also FireArms Mods and Upgrades like Sights, Grips and SILENCERS! would make the game a lot more fun. And Firearms Melee Attack for situation where you are at close range an weilding a firearm. And more Takedowns because we are getting bored of the 4 ones that exist. Death from Below if you are holding on to a ledge and enemies are above you. A Brecken vs Tv Mode where one team plays as brecken and the other play as TVs running for their lives :) .  And maybe a Quick View Of The Watch where you press a button to look at the time. Interactions with other players like Waving, Call for help, Insult etc. And a FLAMETHROWER ! And a Power Cable Weapon to elecrify enemies. An Exploding Toy car or monkey or... that lures enemies before either exploding, elecrofiying nearby enemies, exploding into toxic fume, exploding and launching shrapnels everywhere.

Thank you...

Good Night...Good Luck !

Edited by YR21
Just got more ideas

On 8/1/2017 at 4:08 AM, Col. Bliss said:

Well seeing as there's a few big plot holes in the story they should resume. They also should add an antizen meter to the game seeing as you're bit yourself and require the stuff to motivate players to go after these things. There should also be military airdrops for the T.E.A.R soldiers loaded with weapons, ammo and grenades. It would be awesome to approach an airdrop and have a three way shootout with bandits, T.E.A.R soldiers and yourself on top of which would be hordes of infected

The Antizin meter is a great idea it gives you something to look for constantly and helps you not get bored