ZombieLover101

IDEAS for 10 DLCs

71 posts in this topic

IDEA: Yellow Early Concept Bombers that appear at Night only when 4 stars are active(can climb) 

●explosion emitts temporary toxic fume

IDEA: Add five stars to night chases in which all zombies in players field of view become  Night Walkers

●Add ESCAPE theme song from EXTRACTION mission to intensify and signal five stars

HOPE YOU GUYS take something from this :)

More mirrors in game, i'm thinking. Safe houses mainly, perhaps. Should add Zombie Seagulls, Zombie dogs, maybe pet attack dogs to follow us around too. Jet-ski's we can ride & shoot from. Maybe paint-ball like weapon that marks a target to the Zombie horde? Maybe a weapon that makes the target fight on your side for 30 seconds or so?

I like that we can hitch a ride in each others buggies in "the following" DLC online, would be nice i think if the passenger could shoot from that position.

I would really enjoy more weapon "skins/paintjobs" such as the Harran Military Rifle... I think running around shooting biters with customized guns would make it more "badass" and just fun overall. :)

@Philbie the only problem with the zombie dog is that dying light focuses on parkour.. although it would be cool to have ninja-dog on my side.

I was thinking in the next upcoming dlcs one of them should add; new guns (Rocket launcher, sniper), gun attachments (silencer, fmg, sights), gun camos, weapon combining so 2 of the same kind of weapon, can be combined to improve damage, duability and handling and my last idea is perk kind of system where your outfit gives you special abilities like the ninja could have increased stamina, running speed and faster movements, but story characters like rais or brecken should be able to comand troops so they follow you and will kill Zombies and hostile survivours and T.E.A.R troops. Thank you techland for making an amazing game it is my favorite game and keep up the good work!

I'm thinking a lot more outfits and guns would be warranted, seeing as the game places emphasis on outfits. Such as making more of Rais thugs outfits available, the Gas mask should be combined with those outfits or the T.E.A.R solider outfits. We should have access to those, we should also have more gun options, seeing as the majority of guns use the exact same models, give us some new models such as M4 Carbine, G36k, Hk416, M16A4 ect. Also there's issues with the AI, the AI outside of the fortresses do nothing, they just stand there with hoards of dead right outside, they don't engage the zombies, nor do they engage each other. They should also have grenades. Should add in the Ministry of defense soldiers as well. There should be several factions not just two all fighting for their own interests and fighting each other as well as the hoards of dead.

I was playing Dying Light this week (got hyped for DLC + it's an awesome game) and i was thinking of as many things as i could and so far (Including my ideas of my recent post ^^^) They should get rid of the auto aim on the bow's regular arrow along with adding new water zombies who lurk in the seas and maybe even a whole new map??? @Zombie slayar 17 ... I really like your outfit perk idea.. i think that would give more purpose to outfits for players who play offline (such as myself).

C4 would be cool too

I wish an arena mode like in dead island with highscore and increasingly strong waves of zombies. That would be mega fun and for long-term motivation care

I want this. Catching zombies with lasso. :ph34r: and 

To name the weapons. To see the number of zombies killed by guns. Counting technology (CS: GO Stattrak)

gross-zombie1.jpg

kement_240523.jpg

Confirmed_kill_USP-S.jpg

so First off many thanks techland for taking Suggestions for the upcoming dlcs somy points to implement is as follows

1. Please make us be able to habe silencers. Like in states of decay, they have an amount of uses. 1St lvl could be bottle silencer (craftable with empty bottles and tapes, etc. . This silencer only takes 10 shots before destroyed. A light common silencer that holds up 30 shots before destroyed and an uncommon military silencer that only can be found in the World. This is Holding 50 shots

2. An own settlement (3 max settlement number on the following map) that you could build and rescue civilians for your settlements (like far cry primal).  More vehicles like motocycles that could be modified and tuned our already (a chainsaw for a side seat of a motorcycle)implemented car to tune it little. 

3. More weapon models. As we know it is focused in melee but we could Do some more weapons like ak47 m4 or even glocks and pump Action shotguns

little difference to the already existing weapons 

4. More challenging random missions/events. We meed more enemies for an event and mor varieties. The Most time we only see a man is in trouble ny 3 guys. This is very low imo. We need more varieties like rescue civilians in an Apartment, farm from hordes, an random outpost for enemie humans that treaten civilians and we have to take them out from cages and bring them to a Safe point, help a Transport to reach his goal, and so on. 

5 more rewards for the random missions/events. Only getting some mods is a little cheap and not so worth to do These side quests

6. Weapons have more attachments like grip, forebarrels and barrels.

7. New enemies and more random side missions/events and stuff to do and more random patrolling huma. Encounters that treaten civilians or own settlement civilians that you can send to farm some ressources to rescue them ( there we are in point 2.) AND defending settlememts bcause the lights are getting out and you have to search batteries to hold them up also an attack from human Encounters you have to defend your settlements from These

So dear techland

I would really appreciate if you could take your time to take some of These ideas in the upcomming dlcs. I would pay for every dlc that would have some of These Suggestions in. The Most important points for me are the settlements, random events/missions aaaand silencers for some weapons only pistols (no Revolver or magnums) assault rifles and smgs.

The Most devs Dont care (dont want to hold my Fingers to someone... UBI..) but I See techland makes everything right! 

17 hours ago, Col. Bliss said:

I'm thinking a lot more outfits and guns would be warranted, seeing as the game places emphasis on outfits. Such as making more of Rais thugs outfits available, the Gas mask should be combined with those outfits or the T.E.A.R solider outfits. We should have access to those, we should also have more gun options, seeing as the majority of guns use the exact same models, give us some new models such as M4 Carbine, G36k, Hk416, M16A4 ect. Also there's issues with the AI, the AI outside of the fortresses do nothing, they just stand there with hoards of dead right outside, they don't engage the zombies, nor do they engage each other. They should also have grenades. Should add in the Ministry of defense soldiers as well. There should be several factions not just two all fighting for their own interests and fighting each other as well as the hoards of dead.

Yes Yes yeees These gunnnnnss!!

And the Ak47 and ak74 su (smg variant)

Edited by Nova28
Edit

I don't know if this topic has already been adressed, but I was thinking that Techland should add a multiplayer, PvP competition, like the one at the end of the Bozak Horde, only with more weapon variety and rewards. There would be an arena like the three featured in the Bozak Horde where the ultimate goal would be to gather weapons to kill the other players, all while struggling to avoid zombies and other enemies as time went on. This is just a thought, so if anyone wants to add anything, please do so!

Thank you, Techland, for giving us a forum to express our thoughts and ideas and I hope you read and consider all of these amazing ideas for the upcoming DLCs!

5 hours ago, murcks said:

I wish an arena mode like in dead island with highscore and increasingly strong waves of zombies. That would be mega fun and for long-term motivation care

THIS! A thousand times YES to this idea. It would be really awesome if it also becomes available for online play, thus tracking the score of your team.

Do make it a large open area, preferably in the shape of a Colosseum or something in that direction.

EDIT: I just remembered you guys have an Arena on the map already, it would be cool if you could get to it through some sort of quest that's at the start of say, a tunnel / cave?

Edited by Hachiigen

We need more parkour, and combat. Maybe add some flips, and wrestling moves like throws and stuff. And for gods sake, give us a silencer already, because guns are pretty much pointless without them. 

Yeah some wrestling moves would be nice.. Like maybe a skill that allows you to wwe grab a zombie charging at you (like the grapple L+A(Xbox) but like L+B) and grab their head and drop on the floor and crush their head. 

Edited by Secret1515
Grammar

Some more assassinations would be good as well, and combat against humans could be better like maybe counter attack like with the biters where it shows a button prompt and if you press it at the right time you can counter their attack with a finishing move

2 hours ago, Secret1515 said:

Yeah some wrestling moves would be nice.. Like maybe a skill that allows you to wwe grab a zombie charging at you (like the grapple L+A(Xbox) but like L+B) and grab their head and drop on the floor and crush their head. 

The move you are referring to is called a DDT, but it would not be effective / unrealistic against biters since the arm would be within the reach of the zombie's mouth. I suggest going for a powerbomb or german suplex =p

5 hours ago, Dedboi56 said:

Some more assassinations would be good as well, and combat against humans could be better like maybe counter attack like with the biters where it shows a button prompt and if you press it at the right time you can counter their attack with a finishing move

That sounds awesome

2 hours ago, Hachiigen said:

The move you are referring to is called a DDT, but it would not be effective / unrealistic against biters since the arm would be within the reach of the zombie's mouth. I suggest going for a powerbomb or german suplex =p

Yeah i guess i do mean a ddt but more of a head smashing style.. so i guess a german suplex instead.. idc which as long as it head smashes.

first idea, a nice anti cheat, votekick, host could kick hunters, those are nice to ban hackers, no more stupid skins or lazy dlc, check the security, i dont pay that much to play with hackers, lazy techland.

There should really be a assassination using the weapon you are holding knstead of just breaking their neck am i right?

Maybe when fighting humans you should be able to block their attacks with your weapon and if you block at the right time you can counterattack

Edited by Dedboi56

16 hours ago, marmar said:

first idea, a nice anti cheat, votekick, host could kick hunters, those are nice to ban hackers, no more stupid skins or lazy dlc, check the security, i dont pay that much to play with hackers, lazy techland.

I agree but you dont need to be rude to techland,

i think a new skill tree along with more quests and maybe more legend levels would make people play the game more/longer.

First thing i wanna to thank you for amazing job on this game and brilliant 
experience... I own this game and i cant wait to see how Crane story will continue.
I have an idea of it and i wanna hear your opinion.
I could start next dlc with same video like was on end of The Following dlc but little diferent:
In last video in The Following dlc when Crane finally get out and he turned...
then should quick twist back and there should be Brecken whose running
 to him with a cure from Dr. Camden.
Next should be a short video how Dr. Camden doing some tests on Crane in his lab
 and give him some samples what Crane should use when his watch warn about night. 
After this you should hunt Night hunters for tissue samples for Dr. Camden so he will craft for you
 more samples of it. And something new for a game: if you did not use samples
 when night is coming you will turn to that monster at night.
And there is place for story as long as Dr. Camden will find the cure for you.
And one last thing...  I would appreciate 60FPS on console if it´s possible.
Sorry for my English... Its not my native language.
Best regards from your fan DiP43ck.
GOOD NIGHT & GOOD LUCK