Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jasnxl

Carmegddon Docket Won't Clear Quartermaster's Inventory

4 posts in this topic

I received all of my dockets after the Carmegddon community event, and I redeemed them all at the Quartermaster, but the final docket, the Rocket League Paintjob, won't clear the Quartermaster's inventory. I select it, and it "converts" it, and then tells me that I've already unlocked the Rocket League Paintjob, (which I know). And it still sits there in the Quartermaster's inventory. Is there any way to clear the docket?

Thanks..

Hello! I have the same Docket in my Quartermaster , but have not yet tried to redeem Because I already unlocked it. So I guess if you already have the skin it was a duplicate giveaway.

Also I unlocked the Ambulance skin, Gold Skin, Police Car skin. And a few others I forgot. good luck!

Thanks for the response.

I'm pretty sure, (although not 100% sure), that I didn't have the paintjob unlocked already, because when I redeemed it the first time, it said it unlocked it. It just didn't clear out of the inventory, (like the other dockets did). I think it's a glitch, because even if you already unlocked a specific paintjob, there should be some way for the docket system to recognize that, and clear the Quartermaster inventory anyway.

Hopefully someone from Techland can look into this.

Well someone on the Steam Dying Light forum posted that the way to fix this is to start a new game, and then turn it into the Quartermaster in the new game, and it worked.