kevinxenglee

Weapon dockets not showing up at quatermaster

13 posts in this topic

Hey there. Hate to bump something old but this very same issue applies to me.

I linked my account to ps4. I registered the docket codes. Old trusty went through to the quartermaster. The harran rifle didn't, but i can't run the code again. So I have no way to get it now.

The strange thing is that the rifle registered twice for me. Once for steam (which I don't have) and once for console. Any help is appreciated.

Same with me.  I've redeemed the code.  Linked my Steam account, see the docket in the 'history' list, yet never get the object in my Inventory to redeem at the Quartermasters...

On 13/07/2017 at 4:33 AM, Bartosz Buczeluk said:

Did you use the e-mail that you used on this forum? Because I found account with this one and it doesn't have linked account.

I'm having problems with the weapons dockets ... on page: https://dockets.dyinglightgame.com I rescued the codes all right, but when I enter the game on xboxone my dockets never arrived .. someone can help me?

2 hours ago, TF-Danger said:

Eu descobri.

1) Ligue sua conta de jogos primeiro.

2) Junte-se a Gemly, certifique-se de inserir os códigos corretamente.

3) Entre no jogo e eles deveriam estar lá.

the problem is that I created the account, linked in xbox one and created with the same email in the Gemly ... the codes are already rescued, not being in the game, how do I know if my game is online ... a message passing in the lobby of the game that says ... (Online Techland Service: OFFLINE) that the bug catches ... I do not know if that's why!

OBS: everything was created with the same email! 

Could you help me with this problem? will I have to delete my weapons dockets and gemly account to create again?

Edited by Maycon Moraes
add more questions

em qual plataforma você joga ? eu jogo no xbox one e esta tudo linkado e não recebi nada  dentro do jogo muito menos este evento  do super crane parece  que  aqui no brasil o sistemas deles é orrivel

On 28.10.2017 at 6:44 AM, Maycon Moraes said:

the problem is that I created the account, linked in xbox one and created with the same email in the Gemly ... the codes are already rescued, not being in the game, how do I know if my game is online ... a message passing in the lobby of the game that says ... (Online Techland Service: OFFLINE) that the bug catches ... I do not know if that's why!

OBS: everything was created with the same email! 

Could you help me with this problem? will I have to delete my weapons dockets and gemly account to create again?

I checked your entry in DB and you have all the dockets so they should appear in the game. Be aware that some of them are awarded after you finish the base story, for the bounties that you'll get access too.

I haven't received an email for my weapon docket after the Super-Crane event ended and I reached my 5000 individual kills for the event, I got a notification saying that my docket will show up at the quartermaster but it's not there. My account was already linked to my PS4 and my email is the same. I received the weapon dockets for the Harran Military Rifle and Ye Old Trusty but not the docket for the Super Crane event.