Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SOUR NIGHTMARES

Easy ideas.....

1 post in this topic

People have been coming up with some crazy yet cool ideas for dying light I want to implement some very easy ideas that can be done easily.I wanted to add the ability to take off the X-Ray vision when performing a takedown a toggle on and off switch if you will for those that do like it....see simple and easy right?I want the ability for Crane to make a "quick safe space" this can only be done when your not being chased and can't be done when virals and hunters are in the process of spotting you Crane should have the ability to hide in closets and trunks of cars with the ability to open it slightly to look around these spots should be safe but still rank him up come morning time as if he weren't in a safe house.Techland loves to play hide and seek with items why not keep it going with watches different types of watches analog digital pocket watch all with there unique animations when he looks down come night time....like I said very easy to do very simple...but the watches would have to be found throughout the maps much like buggy paints and skins.They should also make the jeep drivable with up to four passengers.Passengers  should be able to wield weapons and guns more safely than the buggy.Give crane more skins of different characters and also update the Rahim and Brekken skins to have there voice when climbing and grunting and so on.Just a few ideas techland can do to keep us even more involved in this game I love it already keep up the great work!

Edited by SOUR NIGHTMARES