8 posts in this topic

OK, since the game starts to litterally dying out and there's unavoidable increasing flood of delusional players resorting to all glitches/exploits there is, just anything to win, why not to post instruction of the cheapest move for hunter here for everybody? The most skilled players succumbed to their delusions and self-justified "morals" of gameplay, trying to stick a tag of a PRO technique that only PROs know  (and keeping it in secret).

Instant tackle will allow you to tackle opponent after dodge even if your stamina is depleted! You can also perform double tackle if human hit something and is still in tackle range. If you're always crying over OP humans, it's something Techland prepared for you in secret.

It's not hard to find if you can use a google, but it seems that many can't, so here's one of the tutorials:

THX Techland for phantom support in 2016.

Have fun!

Edited by sanjyuubi

Perhaps a thread of all changes to multiplayer in 2017 would be appropriate?

There's this, issues with molotovs, increased ground pound knock back radius "rewarding" Hunter XP, where we're at regarding semi auto crossbow, flying survivors etc.

Everybody in this final phase of the game would be served by more timeline or change log posts to see what's going on at least; especially if players aren't granted control (over their own saves to revert to an earlier state, like smaller ground pound radius say) as by now the history of the game and its tweaks is so extensive, the differences playing folks on Nightmare vs Normal so large, that a bit of an overview of changes would come in handy.

Especially as folks have to find out for themselves whether the other side is wasting their time via bad sportsmanship, which isn't always clear with all the changes over time. Everybody would find this useful, except those that play 24/7.

Bet money that grapple-cancel air dodge stays. Poison bolt should be nerfed its a joke. Moment I get hit with one of those I bail.

Edited by nickmad92
correcting

Instant dropkick doesn't always trigger a successful animation of the same. It often may register on the survivor's screen but not in multiplayer game play. If a hunter is fast and moves well then I'd like to see someone spamming instant dropkicks mindlessly and winning that match. When it seems that way from hunter pov, in most cases it'd seem that the survivor predicted position/movement of the hunter successfully.

And perhaps we could soften the "Techland doesn't care anyway" aspect in our posts as we have seen support and players' issues escalated from these very pages over the game's lifespan. Sure, we can disagree about whether we find that support sufficient and/or relevant enough to our concerns, but to flat out claim that Techland doesn't care, in an absolute sense, is false imho.

That said, I'm not sure whether we do justice to the negative posts policy of the forum with tags like "crybaby" or "diapers", as that language is quite loaded. Ok, maybe I miss the joke or am its target, but such cases would further substantiate my point. 

Okay say what you like, but I have been dropkicked right after gp survivor into walls. Also DFA and 2 handed after sneaky gp wall nerf. By Vallon and the likes of.

Techland cares about their image more than their veteran fan base. If you had a brain you could see that.

Love how Hunter gets a good exploit and it must be dealt immediately. Meanwhile survivor has had grapple cancel exploit for ages but was swept under the rug.

Just shows.