Enricio

Thoughts On Child Zombies?

39 posts in this topic

Killing is never justified. Justification is subjective.

well.. I think it is subjective.. when they are not childs... I dont see any situation where you can justifie hurting any child.... but.. about the game... it is not a child.. it is a zombie.. so.. those things dont aply... I dont know why its a taboo if they are not human anymore

Edited by NetoJON

Being that it is no longer a child and is more or less just a mini zombie I would kill it seeing as if I don't it will try and eat me (also its a game would be more of a issue in real life). I mean I wont be happy about it considering in your mind you would probably still relate to it being a child, its kinda like seeing a dog/horse die in a movie.. I really don't like to see it but its not real. Now after the morality things aside if you have seen I think the first episode of Z Nation that friggin baby zombie is horrifying.. baby/child zombies are rather freaky especially considering they are normally really fast and can hide just about anywhere.

There is a taboo about killing children zombie or not period  and most game makers don't let you do it like older games as in fallout 1 and 2. In those games if you kill children you have a bounty on you.

God imagine the s h i t storm that would hit Australia if you could kill kid zombies in this game..

fallout 3 made lot of gamers into wanting to kill children in game psychopaths 

but also aus wouldnt be affected as much as usa as we dont have gun violence in schools often(hell i cant remember 1 case in aus) and us aussies also finally have an r18+ rating anyway also fox news would be the biggest about it and they are in america 

fallout 3 made lot of gamers into wanting to kill children in game psychopaths 

but also aus wouldnt be affected as much as usa as we dont have gun violence in schools often(hell i cant remember 1 case in aus) and us aussies also finally have an r18+ rating anyway also fox news would be the biggest about it and they are in america 

I remember good times when i can kill childs in fallout 2 it was fun)