Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ilackaname

This Zombiefest was bull.

4 posts in this topic

Look, i understand that last zombiefest was unbalanced and biased towards survivor but, No need to make NH absolutely impossible to fight. You really did over survivors on this one. 

The thing i hate the most is that most hunters just abuse that you can regen spits in seconds, while doing so they constantly make snarky comments and arrogant as all get out. Most of these hunters wouldnt last a second without hypermode.

Couldn´t agree more. It was a time of pathetic, boring gameplay. Now that hypermode iff off, let´s see who the real hunters are.

Edited by Luis Olival
grammar

The worst weren't the spits, but the extended range in my opnion.

I was playing the Night Hunter and the ease with of defeating the survivors was something to be ashamed of; nearly everytime the unsatisfactory outcome because of the enemy either getting impaled long away from the place he should land or because of phasing through several obstacles while tackling.

The worst of it all was for a survivor when, speaking from my experience, had to climb a building while solo and try to destroy a nest. You'd get groundpounded off the place, spat on and pounced just as soon as the destination was reached.

Though - you exaggerated to the word "impossible".

I've met quite a few people which were beating the chupacabra out of me and I was unable to get them even with fast ability regeneration and UV heal. But you didn't get far away from the word "impossible"; if you were playing solo - it was nearly obvious that you're doomed.

Edited by Kedrio

You people are just sad.

Of course zombiefest was hyper unbalanced and the worst was the GP range, but all in all, it was timed event and we had fun with impossible physics. The fun of defeating a hunter was even more satisfactionary.

You shouldn't take seriously the remarks of kids with dementia during that period, it was clear as day, that hunter was OP to the bone. It was their last chance to heal complexes.