8 posts in this topic

Risen

Hey there, I have been working on a map for quite some time now and I just wanted to show some of it. It isn't much yet, but at least I could ask for some help, like ideas or types of houses, and maybe even little details that have to be added to the map.

The map will be released when it's a 100% finished!

Also, the map won't be done soon. Progress is slow but steady. My English sucks, I know.

-

For now there are two pictures of my map of two different houses, but trust me, there will be at least fifteen more. Just don't know when :D.

-

Every single house in the neighborhood will be enterable, but not every room due to bushes, you'll see soon. Also in every house there's something for the player to pick up and put in their inventories. It goes from snacks to heavy firearms. Don't know if they're really Heavy heavy but they'll be strong. Buggies will be spawned in as soon as you play the map and you can use it (Like you didn't know it yet..) to drive all the way to the other side of the map. Believe me, it's worth it taking the buggy. Although walking there is way more fun and challenging. But that's for you to decide.

That's it for now, hope you guys will enjoy it and hopefully play it!

(And yes, there's way more than just these two houses, I just had taken two pictures for now so I could at least show some progress)

dyinglight1.png

dyinglight2.png

Edited by JoranDost
Forgot to change stuff

Risen - Update

Alrighty, got an update! Well, kinda. I finally took some more pictures of the map as it looks like now. Not alot to show though, but at least something. I have been working on the smaller details too which takes more time.

dyinglight3.png

dyinglight4.png

dyinglight5.png

dyinglight6.png

Nope I sure aint dead, just needed some time to finish of other mods for other games.

Maybe there are beers, maybe something a little better! The shop might include, hold on! Cookies!

And thanks, I will keep on going, 'till the map is finished! Maybe got some tips or ideas?

Update btw!

qTLA5iN.jpg

Someone hasn't got his or her driver's license!