Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nickmad92

Ground Pound Nerf

7 posts in this topic

Okay so last night I start a game against some dudes, they on normal mode and are at my nest using ranger bow while camping on lamp polls. So naturally I slap the one guy and gp him off, I try tackle him so he can't use grapple to recover. Obviously he uses the exploit and dodges my tackle mid air. Then he falls next to a car where I immediately ground pound him. As I'm going for the second GP he comes with a 2 hand weapon mid air and cuts me down.

A year back once you were gp into the wall you were mince meat, now it's hardly a death sentence as humans will fly over your head ready for a dfa or 2 hand slice. Zombie was designed to be a piñata.

Okay so last night I start a game against some dudes, they on normal mode and are at my nest using ranger bow while camping on lamp polls. So naturally I slap the one guy and gp him off, I try tackle him so he can't use grapple to recover. Obviously he uses the exploit and dodges my tackle mid air. Then he falls next to a car where I immediately ground pound him. As I'm going for the second GP he comes with a 2 hand weapon mid air and cuts me down.

A year back once you were gp into the wall you were mince meat, now it's hardly a death sentence as humans will fly over your head ready for a dfa or 2 hand slice. Zombie was designed to be a piñata.

Dont upgrade gp it was always that way if you upgrade it...

For God's sake, so its like when u have to not upgrade your spits so you get easy sticks, what a joke. How far do you have to upgrade for it to become weak?? curious

On 3/10/2017 at 1:26 AM, nickmad92 said:

For God's sake, so its like when u have to not upgrade your spits so you get easy sticks, what a joke. How far do you have to upgrade for it to become weak?? curious

What are you talking about??? Tackle's and GP's have same damage regardless if theyre upgraded or not...the difference is only knockback distance with either tackle and gp...for GP upgrade then it has larger radius and stronger knockback.

For spits you need to always upgrade them...idk how you are able to play if you cant land spit sticks which are easy btw...there are few tactics:

1. Kamikaze Tactic: just run into human and quickly press spit it will always stick

2. Visceral's GP+Spit: Non Upgraded Gp works the BEST with it and it always sticks

3. Flyby Stick: When youre tendriling just aim abit below the vaistline of a human spit should always stick.

Im not saying one move is weaker than the other, im saying ground pound into wall or other objects had reduced knockback and survivors soon began shooting in an upwards fashion as if sliding up the walls?? this has caused me numerous failures to instant dfa. the only reason this guy could 2 hand me was cause he was shot so high up in the air..

i always had upgraded spit, i recall when posts came here stating that not upgrading ur spits will give u faster spits and sticks easy after u get dk. thats what i was talking about. but i have to disagree, landing spits with a competent survivor is one of the most difficult tasks on BtZ. My aim is fine, its dodge spamming survivors who make it troublesome.

my skill is not wats in question here, we all know i suck. the topic is if anyone else might know anything about the nerf i am trying to identify.

thanks for the tips tho

On 10.03.2017 at 1:26 AM, nickmad92 said:

I'm calling it a Techland Paradox. It's the first game i see where upgrading skills puts you in disadvantage.

Yeee haaw, very excited to post again, I lost my other account. I am a Huge Fan of BTZ. Ive seen a GP from hunters that I can usually dodge except the GP slam that hits. I can kill a hunter w/ 3 hits w/ Ma chete 2500 hp+.But sometimes w 2 GP and a claw Im toasted. as for the spits I have much better luck looking down at it - even at my feet I can block them. It seems not to work well keeping the shield level. Now some really smart NH will spit to your left & right which leaves a grapple escape. And maybe you block 1 - not both.

As for leveling up I have been lvl 23 forever, I cant wait to get to 25 + so vans will supposedly give out Gold weopons during invasions. I usually lose 1v1 matches , but go 30 min to kill 10 lives. Love the game and look forward to posting a bunch-ems, even though game has been out awhile.

1v1 Zombie bait- invade anytime

PSN- auntmarie33