Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMtriX

To Pete And Techland Btz Team - Game Breaking Exploits

1 post in this topic

Sorry for making another thread, but thread with bugs and exploits turned into sth really bad, what barely resembles serious thread, just too much stupid people arguing about different things. I am going toward the core problems with gameplay. 

one of the most unfair glitches used by "pro" hunters. As you can see i died after being tackled in water even after cancelling pounce with uv light. Landing into water saves you from dead, but when combiend with pounce makes a deadly glitchy combo which kills human faster than intended.

#2 and #3

In this video we have 2 sequences. In first you can see a move which allows you to rain death from above on hunter in places where it shouldn't be allowed, for example on a roofs where there is no walls or poles to use a ghook. To recreate it, you have to press JUMP, just after JUMP you have to use grappling hook on an enemy to execute an extremely weird rocket like jump. Second cut shows a known exploit called "repair-slice" which allows human to kill a hunter in a split of a second, quicker than intended. To recreate it you have to hold repair just after swinging with partially broken sword and press attack again as soon as you see repair animation.

$4

Cherry on the top. Surely the most ridiculous exploit found in game while playing human side. Fire damage from molotov is ok, explosive damage is also ok, but combined are killing nests entirely. When there are 2,3,4 players hunter has literally no options to win. My proposition to fix this issue is simple, remove the additional damage from the equation. Leave just fire and explosive. The most fair way to kill nests was using weapons with fire and electricity, human had to do a 60 % of damage with swinging, additional effects were taking the rest.