Odiph

Dl Companion App Connection Issue

15 posts in this topic

Hello Techland and community.

I cannot connect to the Dying Light Companion app on my Android phone for the last two days. Is there a status available for this?

Thank you in advance.

It's not even on the iTunes Appstore anymore. I've also notice that it's not advertised on the Dying Light website anymore . . . I had 5 Kings sitting on mine . . .

UPDATE: This issue was sent to the DEV team at techland to be fixed. It is most. Likely a server issue and is being resolved. So it did not die. Will post again when I get follow up responses.

UPDATE: This issue was sent to the DEV team at techland to be fixed. It is most. Likely a server issue and is being resolved. So it did not die. Will post again when I get follow up responses.

Yes, thanks... but  i wrote 4 days ago and they said the same. And yesterday asked again and the same response today... a server issue that have last for 6 days now should at least deserve a developers or support team post to give more information.... I think its only respect for the costumer. Its even worse because in this case they know that people that is playing to the free companion APP is because have bought their P2P game..We are costumers of their main game (dying light the following) and i do not see companion as a product of a different company, our trust on the whole company is sinking.