Nuclearwolf587

Too Many Spamming Night Hunters

11 posts in this topic

I've been facing Night Hunters for almost a year now and what I've mostly noticed is that a lot of hunters I've faced spammed either ground pounds, tackles, or both. There are only a few hunters I've faced that haven't spammed during a match against me. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

I've been facing Night Hunters for almost a year now and what I've mostly noticed is that a lot of hunters I've faced spammed either ground pounds, tackles, or both. There are only a few hunters I've faced that haven't spammed during a match against me. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

Go cry somewhere else...what are you suggest we kill you with? Angry look? Smile? Get a grip...

tackle and ground pound are only attacks hunter can do, claw in most cases is useless, so you are either troll or insanely stupid

Even if Nuclearwolf's question is not posed to your satisfaction or isn't fair, I see no reason to throw this level of negativity around. And I say this as somebody who believes in self-defense in the absence of mods in most online situations. All that is needed, is to point out that the spam idea does not make much sense in context of this competitive multiplayer game mode, as its high reliance on tactics and live combat imply spamming moves on both sides. Can we blame a survivor for spamming melee attacks?

Sure, such questions make little sense to people more familiar with the game mode but to suggest that the person asking a question should get a grip, is a troll, or insanely stupid is a bit heavy handed imho. Asking questions and giving feedback is what forums are for. Somehow fostering negativity with our "answers" is perhaps worse than posing invalid questions, as nobody needs extra negativity.    

Spamming in the context of this game, or any game for that matter, is relative. Spam itself just means mindless repetition. The repeated use of effective tactics is not spamming.

But yes I agree let's not crucify the op for asking a question.

What else are you proposing to do? Unless you have ultra perfect aim for spits, what else works?

BTW, tackles are dodgeable.

Edited by sanjyuubi

Well Nuclearwolf awesome seeing you here haha. Bro sometimes people have to do whatever they can do to win. If they are groundpound spamming you have to do your best to avoid that. it dont take but 2 hits to kill a night hunter after he fails a ground pound. Weapon throw and a anything else really. might not always be the case, but you have to do whatever you can do in order to win this goes the same for human as it does the night hunter. Adapt to the hunters tactics, if they are really a ground pound spammer then its something they need to work on. Sometimes in my Live Streams and youtube videos i get accused of spamming stuff. but when i break it down to some people sometimes you just have to use the tools at your disposal at the right times.

When a human is at full health you cant go in with a claw spam. it wont work so ground pounds come in handy to widdle down health. but one miss is all it takes then the hunter is at the mercy of the humans. If a hunter cant utilize all their skills they cant grow in skill. but then again if spamming out skills work for them vs you it might not work vs someone else. every game is differnt. i often find myself going crazy with ground pounds but its useally to get away or knock the human into a corner and control the fight. A Groundpound spam that is not a spam if it is chained together as a ground pound double or triple combo. its a tool that can be chained.

But the moral of the story truly is. You have to do what you have to do to win. Skill and Luck and a Good Attitude to your opponents go a long way. And Remember always...... SafeZones are not Safe. Mwahahahahaha http://www.youtube.com/c/Lorespade

I think people got angry at you because of the irony in your comment that you complained we "tackle" or "ground pound" too much when those are the only few moves we can execute and actually do some good damage with. So seeing us do things like that shouldn't surprise you because this guy kind of wrapped it up:

What are you suggest we kill you with? An Angry look? Smile? 

There's almost nothing else we can kill you with. Clawing is useful to some degree. But not too much I believe.

I also think people got upset because the irony in your comment is that we spam two moves(which are practically our only two moves), but humans spam pretty much everything. Med kits, dodge, dropkick-loops, DFA, UV, pretty much everything at your disposal. While we only have basically spit, tackle, and ground pound at our disposal.

There's almost nothing else we can kill you with. Clawing is useful to some degree. But not too much I believe.

Are you serious? Claw can take 50 % HP of human if you use claw+tendril animation trick...

I think I might be able to help you, If the hunter is coming in for a Arial ground pound, don't dodge backwards, run towards them. Running is faster than dodging so you'll run right past them and get behind them. Sometimes they don't notice and miss the ground pound, hope this helps :)

Edited by Just a Gamer