Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herotina

This Is Example For My Idea

5 posts in this topic

Hi Mod, i want to show for you some examples (my ideas in that topic)

This video will show for you and Techland Dev:

And what did you see? People can kill quickly with Motolov item and Bow (or crossbow), they do not need to move near the Nest to kill it. Viral, goon are some toys for humans. They can autokill !!! :(, I think that should change slightly Dying Light "Parkour Game" to "Shots Game".: Ph34r:
And if you play Night Hunter with Level 3 (mutantion), you'll never be able to see people have an "arrow" in headname: unsure :, because Motolov was  blind Hunter Eyes. I know speed is the best weapon of the Hunter, but if you move quickly, it is difficult to show a human (and camouflage is nightmare). :in
And if people drop Motolov, Hunter will take a lot of HP if moving around them, but if not do it, Hunter can't attack, because Spit to humans can not shoot too far.

Please fix this mode, this trick too OP and Hunter don't have a choice. :(
Edited by herotina

Good post plus nice video. Thanks for posting. :)

The level of play, particularly on survivor side, is above average though; these are experienced players playing together + we don't really know when the video was produced. There might already have been modifications through patches that address your concerns, such as molotov, bow, crossbow etc. because this is "an older vid" via the description. All I can tell immediately is that video is produced "post crossbow".

And because these are all experienced guys, it is difficult to see how they've tweaked their playing styles to essentially do good teamwork WHILE AT SAME TIME deploying high number of high risk moves, such as exploding arrows and super molotovs. In the hands of normal survivors, using all these items together would get them killed. Everybody can check for themselves how easily super molotovs or exploding arrows can knock over or kill fellow survivors, which is a sign that the devs do care about survivors spamming those items carelessly. Watch your health bar when you expose yourself to a friends super molotov. Damage from friendly fire is so high/fast, that I've seen survivors start fights because some people use those items while others hate being damaged by them!

The hunter also doesn't seem to get in many successful tackles, which makes me doubt a little whether the two sides are appropriately matched. And while many believe that only high level of play videos should be posted, this is a great example of how that kind of play will tend to confuse viewers without the experience: as you say, those survivors are OP, and I agree that it can look like item damage problem. But imho it's less the items and more the general level of experience + Hunter not using his resources to fullest extent, that make it look that way. And while there are a lot of things that need more care/fixing/testing in this mode, I'm not sure it's about damage of Molotovs, arrows etc.

Today, i try it and don't have a modifications through patches. Human continue spam flares, motolovs, exploding arrows and super molotovs.
How many times for fix it? Techland pls say me.

UZv1s9t.jpg

How many times for fix it? Techland pls say me.

It won't get fixed. This game is heavily oriented towards the Survivors and will most likely stay that way, so as a Hunter the best you can do is accept your side is vastly inferior, not you yourself (especially now with the non-existent damage scaling plus basically infinite flares), and at least give them a run for their money.

Edited by Vallon

Everything was wrong with that video, that grapple-hook range is like hunters tendril which is crazy unfair. Yep the game is not to be taken seriously anymore. In fact it was always obviously unbalanced. I mean Chickeninja just stated he thinks tackle may be under powered, maybe. If you play the game for a day you will understand it is very under powered. Chickeninja, just cause you can hurt yourself with what is a very well exploited item, that does not mean it is okay to use it like seen above, nor does it mean the devs care. So many posts and you still talking nonsense. 

No don't "give them a run for their money".

Give it a run for YOUR money.

Find more interesting and fair individuals, they out there and make a great game. Don't facilitate these loser's need to use unfair tactics.

I got 400 hours and never passed 5% on story mode.