herotina

Only 1 Flare? Techland, U Kidding Me?

37 posts in this topic

Today, i play human with some friends (and some match alone), but i can't use more flares, only 1. Techland, u fixed it?  :angry: 
i think more zombies said Techland do it, because they can't anti UV Flares. But hunter can end it with a Ground Pound or1 UV Shield (or 1 UV Block spit).  :wacko: 
I know have more noob Hunter now, but u can't fix it like that. Remember, have more Hunter with fast move, Jump Around and spam Ground Pounds (or Spit + Takles, claws...), spit smash too hard with humans.
Plz fix it back (2 flares) or neft Energy Recovery. Human now too easy.

sr, my English bad.

BLk3frQ.jpg
And u can see this video, that Hunter too fast, 1 flare can't anti him.

GP spam? Ok, so being a hunter takes coordination, timing, strategy, and speed.

Being a human takes f***** spamming flares, spam UV, spam dropkick, and 3 hit kills and glitching.

Are you serious? 

What they're making you do is called "thinking". So instead of spamming UV like a maniac to keep the hunter at an unfair distance, or making him GP the flares while it takes him like 5 seconds to recover from the GP(which is a long time), Techland is actually having humans "think" about how they use their equipment for a change.

Today, i play human with some friends (and some match alone), but i can't use more flares, only 1. Techland, u fixed it?  :angry: 

i think more zombies said Techland do it, because they can't anti UV Flares. But hunter can end it with a Ground Pound or1 UV Shield (or 1 UV Block spit).  :wacko: 

I know have more noob Hunter now, but u can't fix it like that. Remember, have more Hunter with fast move, Jump Around and spam Ground Pounds (or Spit + Takles, claws...), spit smash too hard with humans.

Plz fix it back (2 flares) or neft Energy Recovery. Human now too easy.

sr, my English bad.

BLk3frQ.jpg

And u can see this video, that Hunter too fast, 1 flare can't anti him.

in 2,3 or 4 vs 1 this is OK, but if this is also in 1v1 i will find other game until they bring back old cooldowns for flares in 1v1.

I played a game of 2v1 last night and I'm a noob survivor. It had only 1 flare as well. This made it very difficult for me as I'm getting used to the equipment swaps. Now I have 1 chance to throw my flare where I want to without making a mistake.

GP spam? Ok, so being a hunter takes coordination, timing, strategy, and speed.

Being a human takes f***** spamming flares, spam UV, spam dropkick, and 3 hit kills and glitching.

Are you serious? 

What they're making you do is called "thinking". So instead of spamming UV like a maniac to keep the hunter at an unfair distance, or making him GP the flares while it takes him like 5 seconds to recover from the GP(which is a long time), Techland is actually having humans "think" about how they use their equipment for a change.

UV Spam? Let's see:

- Use 1 flare and run around it -> use 1 UV Shield and G.Pound (or 1 spit for block UV flare) -> Human die.

- Don't use flares -> Super speed (pro player: Visceral, Koffmar, Spinoza, Miu, Solid...) -> UV light too slow -> Human die.

- Use 1 flare and don't near it -> atk for human run -> UV block -> Human die.

- Human only has limited times for UV -> use UV too much -> They will broken UV Light -> u don't know use UV Shield? -> Energy Recovery -> Human die.

- Spit Smash (UV spit) -> 1 flare can't anti it -> Spit Smash is enough to broken flare and eat human (UV light is block) -> Human die.

And u think Dying Light is a game with teamwork 100%? No, a litle human play multiplayer now, 97% only in single player. Too hard for play with teamwork.

And now, human neft too much: 3 times for G.hook, 1 flare, hard nest (Goon, Viral...) and if play with more human, dmg to little.

And if human spam flares? Let use UV shield and spam G.pound. Before patch, human use max is 3 flares, if always use flare, they only 2 flares (Hunter: 2 spit, 1 shield and 4 hit for kill). If u die by flares, let's train more and see some trick of pro.

Edited by herotina

And u think Dying Light is a game with teamwork 100%? No, a litle human play multiplayer now, 97% only in single player. Too hard for play with teamwork.

And now, human neft too much: 3 times for G.hook, 1 flare, hard nest (Goon, Viral...) and if play with more human, dmg to little.

And if human spam flares? Let use UV shield and spam G.pound. Before patch, human use max is 3 flares, if always use flare, they only 2 flares (Hunter: 2 spit, 1 shield and 4 hit for kill). If u die by flares, let's train more and see some trick of pro.

What are you talking about? 3 flares max? I regularly see 1 human use 4 flares. I had one game where the dudes made a massive glowing trail of flares that was like a mile long. I looked at this monster of a f@#k up in utter disgust and then walked away.

One flare per player can be difficult but once there are 4 players then you shouldnt complain much. 3 grapples is still too much. I watch humans using grapple with no end or pause. Extra guns also gave humans a further advantage.

Hunters dont die from flares, hunter dies from uv and flare spam from multiple players from all directions due to hassle free bullying. Which is only possible because humans have better ability to find hunter instead of other way round.

One flare per player is too rough, rather flares get much longer cooldown while hunter may gp flare at buggy smash speeds. Which will discourage flare spam on way to nest. Why must a flare be so deadly to hunter? We cant risk gp every flare just to even odds. Humans shouldnt get to turn any space to their advantage so easy.

1v1 human is dead. Get him on uv spit ie by spitting then pouncing him>interrupts pounce>animation slows time down and 100% gets spit on. Human throws flare, hunter ground pounds him to death, or ground pounds him away from flare, or ground pounds him with the flare, then pounce. Can't do nothing. Only thing human can do it run to the water. What other changes are there?

Edited by Ninja

I'll just say it: This is another result of duped inventories.

If people want to hold infinite Zaid's Flares (or any item, for that matter), that they use without consequence, that's their choice.

But the game is going to have to keep being re-balanced to make up for it. More cooldowns. More limitation.

I regularly see 30+, 40+ Flares thrown at the end-screen of my matches, per person. Hopefully that number will go down a little now.

You know I think its got to the point where Techland is just nerfing stuff for the humans because of the inexperience of the hunter players. Seriously they added the stupid handicap system to give hunters less recharge time for spits, more nests for humans, and a goon to possibly, and unfairly knock you down for an easy hunter kill. The headshots with the bow and crossbow; a unique mechanic imo that rewarded massive amounts of damage or an instant kill if you precisely aim at the hunter's head which was very difficult mind you, and I agree that the dropkick combo with it was unfair, but rather tweak something so it does not happen...they straight up remove it. The 15 second down time humans have which lets hunters finish off humans with no danger with next to no chance for humans to revive their teammate. The damage nerf that humans get in 3v1 and 4v1 is a bit too much as hunters are able to escape easily and recharge their abilities and now....this. The addition to make humans toss only one flare when the cool-down meter was just as balanced. All this because inexperienced hunters complain to goddamn much about stupid chupacabra and their lack of skill.

To me the problem is the Hunter. Hunter has a massive difficulty curve if anyone wants to master it and win against humans. You have to be perfect with almost everything you do or it leads to death compared to the humans somewhat relaxed difficulty curve. Also Hunter's skill tree does not allow for much creativity or versatility as there are only claws, ground pounds, spits, tackles and a pounce, and the rest of the abilities are just dumb buffs to existing moves. Gee you need this ability to move while holding a ground pound or more knock-back for tackle. Then the people start complaining over the wrong things because they either did something wrong or don't have enough experience.

There is really not much Hunter players can work with, and lets say if someone is able to master the limited abilities that hunter has then hunter has become the most overpowered thing from the very start of Dying Light.

People who master Night Hunter (Visceral, ionikalex, Spinoza, and many others) abuse unfair mechanics and techniques with also the luck from telebombers in order to win against the humans. The ground pound+spit combo is broken because if a hunter lands this (and many hunters are able to land ground pounds successfully) then they are able to spit immediately and 100% stuck spits on humans leading to instant pressure with humans having absolutely no way to avoid this combo. The Tendril Sprint helps with this immensely as it unfairly allows hunters to get close to humans making dodging useless and are able to get ridiculous tackles and pounces because the speed he is going is like when someone is using cheats. Tackle is a also a broken thing because of its increased range to activate it which allows them to hit people grappling up to avoid certain situations (i.e. bombers), and allows them to get unfair hits because of where they are positioned (i.e. rooftops, underneath them, and much more).

I have said before and I'll say it again. HUNTER NEEDS MORE ABILITIES AND STUFF. Nerfing humans to the point where they can barely do anything is not the way to it. Techland was able to include three new moves to hunter before they can add more, and all they do it keep putting stealth updates like this into the game. Another thing that needs to be done are the amount of cheaters using modded weapons and cheat engines (PC Version). You can barely find a match when you are the Hunter where someone is not using an auto-crossbow, infinite grapple hook, infinite UV Light/flashlight hybrids, and cheats. Of course some Hunter players out there exist that cheat, but that is beside the point.

In fact I'll leave these two profiles here as you can thank these two fuckers for giving people cheats and modded weapons like candy to other people, and also hoping Techland might actually do something about these idiots. They even have their own groups.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/3264554

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167906710

I really enjoy this game and to see so many inexperienced people complain about stuff over their skill is disappointing. If Techland really cares about their own game they should observe alot more and watch the experienced players play and maybe ask questions. Like we really need more useless dockets and a goddamn book and I know being a developer is hard, but this is no excuse.

There is a lot of animosity from this flare update as there should be. I agree with Hank that the hunter needs more abilities. It is very hard to play a hunter but once you get the hang of it you'll see how over powered you can be. It is just unfortunate that you do not get the options as a hunter as you do a human. As a human, you can use 1 hand or 2 hand weapons. You also have the choice of several ranged weapons in both stringed weapons and guns. As mentioned in Hanks post the hunter only gets to upgrade his already existing skills. The problem with this is it forces a single playstyle to be good rather than adding diversity. This would keep the humans on thier toes.

Imagine this... a variation of hunter that could use a special spit that nullified flares without the cost of the UV spit.

Or a hunter that couldn't stop the flares but had an unavoidable tackle that would fling humans from them.

I feel a better fix to the flare issue, and most BtZ issues are to work on the hunter side. It is a cookie cutter glass cannon right now where it's tough to be good on console.

Uh hank, the handicap system works both ways. So if im winning i get slower spit/uv block regen and slower respawning. Which is crippling.

Why does human get to respawn immediately while hunter must wait? I have nests with mini-me's all over. Why am i protecting them? They serve me no purpose?! Jk

What im saying now is, if im supposed to be protecting something other than myself, can you at least give me an incentive to do so. Besides just cause thats how the game is. I know its how humans win but if im protecting nests, please next time give them a use.

The hunter is only OP when the survivors cant cycle equipment fast enough.

I think the handicap system also makes the hunter's energy drain faster when he's winning. I don't really like the only one flare thing but then again, I don't like the 8-12 flares littered around nests either. :D Hell, they would be annoying even if they didn't drain energy cause the blinding effect is terrible with a lot of flares around + UV flashlight.

Through the grapevine one hears the following story: some hunter who will remain unnamed (this is all speculation without evidence so what does a name matter?) lost due to flare spam. This shocked a spectator who complained to devs, which was enough to justify the nerf apparently.

Regardless of such stories, the way this modification was rolled out - more silent and sneaky than any hunter could ever be; in typical Techland patch style - not informing the player base until after the fact, in addition to it sucking out any rational reason to play 1v1, is both amateurish in terms of public relations execution, therefore not the work of an AAA game developer, AND arrogant towards the client base who's purchased game has been changed beyond recognition, while DLC money has been fished out of many of their pockets. 

Many of the moves of late have been explicit measures to stop cheaters and balance the game. It appears as though a game and its community CAN be excessively concerned with balance (look at chess: imbalance between White and Black sides, with white having opening advantage for hundreds of years and yet it is one of the best strategy games of all time) up to the point of making so many modifications that the game increasingly ceases to make practical sense, which is of course where some of the fun resides: folks want their games to make some sense to feel the rush of a win.

Typical mistake of developers post commercial success is to make a game unfriendly towards beginners in the constant quest for refinement and updates. Problem is that growth of the player base is inhibited with everybody seeking/catering to high skill levels until less and less people understand the thing. From my end this makes playing more tedious and boring, while the motivation to play drops. I see many BtZ mode survivors quitting the game and can't say I blame them for it.

For the next weeks, things remaining unchanged, I'll get info about the game from online sources like this forum instead of playing the thing. As both hunter and survivor, I'm bored with the continued measures to steal immediacy/punch/liveliness from what was an awesome game mode, with minor problems in 2015, to artificially inflate win/loss stats and the satisfaction of people who display poor sportsmanship along with a fundamental misunderstanding of what a game of strategy is, not merely in terms of concept/science but its fundamental purpose: a means to have fun together instead of the usual favorite human activity of dominating others/war.

Through the grapevine one hears the following story: some hunter who will remain unnamed (this is all speculation without evidence so what does a name matter?) lost due to flare spam. This shocked a spectator who complained to devs, which was enough to justify the nerf apparently.

Regardless of such stories...

Uhh. did you just make up a story and then act like it was some proven thing? That was a really weird way to start whatever you were trying to say

Uhh. did you just make up a story and then act like it was some proven thing? That was a really weird way to start whatever you were trying to say

Grapevine means what it means.

Folks can Google the meaning themselves: it implies baseless speculation, which is invited every time modifications are made to public things such as game modes with little to no information through official channels. Like I said "very professional".  :rolleyes:

If we want to stop the spread of public rumors, then the internet and/or opinion forums are perhaps not the best places for such? Members here share opinions and news. Some of it informed, some of it pure speculation. What I shared is clearly marked speculation.

why would you try to spread baseless information, knowing its baseless?

the nerf is controversial enough without people purposely populating things that aren't true.

Uh hank, the handicap system works both ways. So if im winning i get slower spit/uv block regen and slower respawning. Which is crippling.

Why does human get to respawn immediately while hunter must wait? I have nests with mini-me's all over. Why am i protecting them? They serve me no purpose?! Jk

What im saying now is, if im supposed to be protecting something other than myself, can you at least give me an incentive to do so. Besides just cause thats how the game is. I know its how humans win but if im protecting nests, please next time give them a use.

The hunter is only OP when the survivors cant cycle equipment fast enough.

The Handicap system works in only one way and its in the Hunter's favor. If a hunter is winning the way his spits and UV shield recharges, and his respawn rate remains the same through 1v1-4v1 aka how it was normally. If a hunter is losing he gets spits and shields much faster, his energy is harder to diminish and he respawns much faster through 1v1-3v1. I don't put 4v1 because the benefits are already there. So this means if your unskilled you get free stuff while Survivors have to deal with much more. Longer respawn times which gives hunter enough time to get a spit smash, harder to drain energy, more nests, more zombies and goons which are incredibly buggy enemies in this game that just swing their rebars at insane speed and react very weirdly. Hell in Old Town its even worse because they spawn on rooftops and sometimes there is like 3-5 of them. Anyways that is how the handicap system works; in Hunter's and does not help at with skill in any way at all.

Gee Survivors are winning lets give him more chupacabra to deal with while we give Hunter stuff that does not help with gaining experience and actual skill. As I have said above Hunter has a huge difficulty curve to master and all the while I keep seeing Hunter players use their abilities mindlessly thinking that it will hit, and those that actual do play well are either A: getting punished so hard because of how difficult it is to play Hunter with his limited abilities or B: Play so perfectly and abusing many of the Hunter's abilities and mechanics to unfairly win half the time.

If Techland really wanted to stop duping completely they would've worked really hard to fix the bugs like any other goddamn game company/Dev team would do rather than just add a stealth update as Chickenninja said above which gave no warning or reasoning whatsoever. This tells me Techland is incapable of dealing the many bugs this game has as well as the cheaters and are just trying to rake in as much money off this game, The Following, and other DLC they put out.

When you want to figure out balancing in any multiplayer game that features something competitive you look at the high level players and see how they play. What is unfair, why is this a strategy, why do people do this, why do people not use these and instead use that and etc. The reason because of the flare spam was because in high level play people do not know what a Hunter will do. Sometimes he'll put up a UV shield and try to get at an angle in which you can turn around fast enough and UV light him. Even with teammates sometimes there are those angles where your friends can't help you at all and if someone panics then that is a punish cause of the cool-meter going to red. Sorry, but I'd rather stay alive and toss as many flares smartly within the cool-meter rather than just have only one flare in all versus scenarios and get fucked over and instantly killed. If there was thing I would fix about the flares is that they are very bright when playing as the Hunter and hard to see anything and usually leads to a mistake because of how bright they are, and the same deal goes for the brightness of the UV light.

None of this helps with the Hunter players skill or experience; you earn it and removing something just to favor something else in a wrong way is not good way of balancing. Like I said its the Hunter that is the problem with his very limited move pool and needs ALOT more abilities and combat moves.

The Handicap system works in only one way and its in the Hunter's favor. If a hunter is winning the way his spits and UV shield recharges, and his respawn rate remains the same through 1v1-4v1 aka how it was normally. If a hunter is losing he gets spits and shields much faster, his energy is harder to diminish and he respawns much faster through 1v1-3v1. I don't put 4v1 because the benefits are already there. So this means if your unskilled you get free stuff while Survivors have to deal with much more. Longer respawn times which gives hunter enough time to get a spit smash, harder to drain energy, more nests, more zombies and goons which are incredibly buggy enemies in this game that just swing their rebars at insane speed and react very weirdly. Hell in Old Town its even worse because they spawn on rooftops and sometimes there is like 3-5 of them. Anyways that is how the handicap system works; in Hunter's and does not help at with skill in any way at all.

Gee Survivors are winning lets give him more chupacabra to deal with while we give Hunter stuff that does not help with gaining experience and actual skill. As I have said above Hunter has a huge difficulty curve to master and all the while I keep seeing Hunter players use their abilities mindlessly thinking that it will hit, and those that actual do play well are either A: getting punished so hard because of how difficult it is to play Hunter with his limited abilities or B: Play so perfectly and abusing many of the Hunter's abilities and mechanics to unfairly win half the time.

If Techland really wanted to stop duping completely they would've worked really hard to fix the bugs like any other goddamn game company/Dev team would do rather than just add a stealth update as Chickenninja said above which gave no warning or reasoning whatsoever. This tells me Techland is incapable of dealing the many bugs this game has as well as the cheaters and are just trying to rake in as much money off this game, The Following, and other DLC they put out.

When you want to figure out balancing in any multiplayer game that features something competitive you look at the high level players and see how they play. What is unfair, why is this a strategy, why do people do this, why do people not use these and instead use that and etc. The reason because of the flare spam was because in high level play people do not know what a Hunter will do. Sometimes he'll put up a UV shield and try to get at an angle in which you can turn around fast enough and UV light him. Even with teammates sometimes there are those angles where your friends can't help you at all and if someone panics then that is a punish cause of the cool-meter going to red. Sorry, but I'd rather stay alive and toss as many flares smartly within the cool-meter rather than just have only one flare in all versus scenarios and get fucked over and instantly killed. If there was thing I would fix about the flares is that they are very bright when playing as the Hunter and hard to see anything and usually leads to a mistake because of how bright they are, and the same deal goes for the brightness of the UV light.

None of this helps with the Hunter players skill or experience; you earn it and removing something just to favor something else in a wrong way is not good way of balancing. Like I said its the Hunter that is the problem with his very limited move pool and needs ALOT more abilities and combat moves.

Guess you never played as the hunter. If a hunter is winning he will regenerate spits/uv block&heal much slower, energy drains faster (1v1 regens/energy on a 4v1, fun!), less volatile nest spawns at nests, respawning takes longer and less enemies at nests. If the humans are winning they will get more volatile nest spawns, more zombies at nests and longer respawn and all the hunter nerfs I mentioned. So definitely it works both ways and not in the hunters favor since the survivor buffs affects the night hunter's abilities directly. But yeah I don't think anyone likes it and it makes games last longer than they need to. It seems you don't like GP+spit. Well let me tell you, it does not land every time due to ground elevation and even if it did, that's just one person (Yeah I agree this might be unfair in 1v1, that's why this new flare thing is terrible for 1v1 I think) I have never seen more than two goons on a nest and most of the time you can avoid them completely, either by using crossbows to kill the nests near it or killing the night hunter and focusing to dodge it's attacks and using melee for the nest. Duping, yeah that's a fun topic, no one forced you to dupe but you chose to do so (I think the whole mode should have been a separate thing so no duping could be done.) On PC it will never stop since there are savegames and trainers that you can use on single player that will never get you banned or disable going online. I've seen you (and other humans) call me out for using "unfair tactics" in game chat even though you won that game. It's just as unfair as your duped flares/camopots/NHboosters/laggy 2hweps. High level humans spammed flares cause they didn't know what the hunter was gonna do? :D Every human I've ever played against in my 60 hours of night hunter (yeah not that much inb4 you use that against me) threw a flare or even two at each volatile spawn. Of course it made sense to do so since nests are the objective and the hunter is forced to attack or watch the nest die. And lastly I agree the hunter needs some new tricks, the same old things get boring and doesn't feel very rewarding.

Guess you never played as the hunter. If a hunter is winning he will regenerate spits/uv block&heal much slower, energy drains faster (1v1 regens/energy on a 4v1, fun!), less volatile nest spawns at nests, respawning takes longer and less enemies at nests. If the humans are winning they will get more volatile nest spawns, more zombies at nests and longer respawn and all the hunter nerfs I mentioned. So definitely it works both ways and not in the hunters favor since the survivor buffs affects the night hunter's abilities directly.

To add, depending on how the match is going, new Nests will spawn in more difficult places (if the Hunter is losing) or easier places (if the Hunter is winning). A good example is the Countryside, where a losing Hunter will cause more Nests to spawn in towns or near/in buildings, while a winning Hunter will causes Nests to spawn in more open areas, like the bridges/trains.

Of course, if the match is even, none of this happens. That's something to keep in mind as well. My only "gripe" is increased/decreased spawn times, but I honestly don't mind everything else.

Sometimes it's a bit frustrating when next nest is spawning literally next to previous one. Recently i had a situation when i died in almost destroyed nest and i couldn't get to the survivor before he destroyed next one. I gave up becuause it didn't made any sense to play further.

Edited by sanjyuubi

why would you try to spread baseless information, knowing its baseless?

the nerf is controversial enough without people purposely populating things that aren't true.

Why? To offer some information at least, in an unclear situation... and to push discussion, so that community may pool what it knows WITHOUT derailing the thing into a balancing discussion again. My alternative, which I tried to practice in recent weeks was to talk about game mode related things that are fun/less fun for folks, instead of getting into toxic hair splitting discussions concerning balance that everybody knows lead nowhere.

That way everybody can say what they think AND keep dignity/respect in the room.

Why? It's a standard social gesture: this is the stuff players in my neck of the wood are talking about... have you heard anything to substantiate or invalidate this? Because I know nothing.

Just because there is no evidence for some idea doesn't mean that that idea is untrue. In fact, I welcome you to invalidate what I said and would gladly stand corrected with the real story behind this.

Additionally, this entire Mario Kart idea: I'm sure it is valid for a party game by Nintendo, just not sure it should apply to combat games that emphasize some degree of realism, over and above common mmorpgs. Just knowing that some auto-balancing is going on in the background, in context of this game mode, changes how folks play the game, which cuts into the realism/fun/immediacy of the thing for yours truly.

Guess you never played as the hunter. If a hunter is winning he will regenerate spits/uv block&heal much slower, energy drains faster (1v1 regens/energy on a 4v1, fun!), less volatile nest spawns at nests, respawning takes longer and less enemies at nests. If the humans are winning they will get more volatile nest spawns, more zombies at nests and longer respawn and all the hunter nerfs I mentioned. So definitely it works both ways and not in the hunters favor since the survivor buffs affects the night hunter's abilities directly. But yeah I don't think anyone likes it and it makes games last longer than they need to. It seems you don't like GP+spit. Well let me tell you, it does not land every time due to ground elevation and even if it did, that's just one person (Yeah I agree this might be unfair in 1v1, that's why this new flare thing is terrible for 1v1 I think) I have never seen more than two goons on a nest and most of the time you can avoid them completely, either by using crossbows to kill the nests near it or killing the night hunter and focusing to dodge it's attacks and using melee for the nest. Duping, yeah that's a fun topic, no one forced you to dupe but you chose to do so (I think the whole mode should have been a separate thing so no duping could be done.) On PC it will never stop since there are savegames and trainers that you can use on single player that will never get you banned or disable going online. I've seen you (and other humans) call me out for using "unfair tactics" in game chat even though you won that game. It's just as unfair as your duped flares/camopots/NHboosters/laggy 2hweps. High level humans spammed flares cause they didn't know what the hunter was gonna do? :D Every human I've ever played against in my 60 hours of night hunter (yeah not that much inb4 you use that against me) threw a flare or even two at each volatile spawn. Of course it made sense to do so since nests are the objective and the hunter is forced to attack or watch the nest die. And lastly I agree the hunter needs some new tricks, the same old things get boring and doesn't feel very rewarding.

Actually I have played as the Hunter, and besides that I have a 1000+ of experience and have seen a lot in this game and played a lot because of how much I enjoy it (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070630030/ my profile if you doubt me). Now as for the GP+Spit combo did you know that if you do not put a skill point in the Ground Pound Knock-Back skill it will make sure you get 100% stuck spits because that's what the high level Night Hunter players do. The only exception of it missing is on luck and terrain, and those are extremely situational. So yeah I really do not like this combo because of how it puts me in instant pressure from bombers or an instant kill seeing as I have no possible way to avoid it. Tackle is a mixed bag of feelings seeing as it can happen almost anywhere from very weird angles and all you have to do is run and press a button at the right time.

Also yes I am going to use that 60hours of you playing hunter as something because apparently you are instantly good for just playing in just a short amount of time. I don't think so. Also yeah about me not knowing what the hunter will that's because is true. He can jump on down from a rooftop or really high place really fast with tendril sprint and try to get a pounce. I don't know what he is going to do and it is better to be safe than dying. Also with the duping, again if Techland cared they would everything in their power to fix bugs like this. I know duping gives people a lot of flares and other stuff, but again the cool-down meter was fair and it wasn't as if duping allowed survivors to get instant experience and skill, and neither did fast leveling to 250 (which I did not do).

Also again with the handicap thing. Before The Following Hunter had a set number of things in all versus scenarios such as how fast he gets spits and the time until he respawns. That is removed with this system. If a Hunter is losing than the game gives him more of a break with benefits while the Humans have, again, more chupacabra to deal with. If he is winning then everything is normal, but that requires for survivors to die if they want the Hunter to respawn longer and not have an instant spit smash at the ready.

I am not saying by any means at all for Hunter to be weak or how it was before The Following, but I do want balance. A way for both Survivors and Hunters feel fair gameplay wise. Sorry if I was making that assumption.

There was a game I used play called Evolve (before it died). That game had a similar style of gameplay as it puts one monster vs four humans. The monsters had combat moves that can deal with multiple people or a single target if the player wanted to and of course the humans can avoid it, but the monster had other moves in reserve to dish out damage. That is the kinda thing I want for Night Hunter. To have a huge variety of combat moves that deal damage that is both fair that there is a way to avoid it, but not in way where it is like it only hits 10% of the time (i.e. tackle).

Do I find things myself to be unfair in PVP or things that can be added; yes, I do.

• I feel that two handed weapons should deal the same amount of damage that is in 3v1-4v1 in all versus scenarios because of how easy it is to kill a hunter with.
  • I think Hunter should have a better reward system rather than just EXP all the time. Could be unique weapons that can only be obtained by playing as the hunter or special skins.
  • I think Hunter should spawn closer to the nests and there should be a shorter set amount of time till he respawns in 1v1 and 2v1.
  • Flares and UV light should be less bright so the Hunter can see better.
  • That moment where you are dying and the heartbeat sound plays should only happen when your health is much lower.
  • The tutorial should be updated so that new players are not relying on pounces and poor spits most of the time.

Again all I want is balance and for Techland to actually pay attention rather than give something like this with no warning whatsoever. All I can do now is just wait till something happens.