Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SOUR NIGHTMARES

Ok So I Lost The Gold Buggie ?

14 posts in this topic

So while this whole gold buggie thing was going on I was busy OFFLINE (so nobody bothers me with messages and ask to join my lobby) trying to complete the game on nightmare new game plus and when I get back on I get word of this buggy.i wasn't able to participate so because I was busy trying to unlock new uniforms I lose out on unlocking a gold buggy? Cmon techland you have me jump thru the same hoops for a third time for more unlockables only to find out I missed out on a unlockable this is ridiculous.COMING FROM A GAMER WHO PAID FOR THIS GAME HAS EARNED UP TO 4MILLION DOLLARS IN IT WITHOUT CHEATING I HAVE NEVER EVEN PICKED UP A DUPED WEAPON AND THIS IS WHAT I GET MAN THIS IS CRAZY AND VERY VERY DISSAPOINTING

Shame you missed the bounty but we were discussing it in the forums for at least a few days and technically it's not really Techlands fault you missed it. If you haven't already why don't you sign up for the email notifications? I originally found out through my email so they are handy and worth signing up for.

You never know Techland may release the skin eventually but to just hand it out because someone missed the event kinda makes mockery of those who took part and got the amazing number of over 18 million I might add.. :)

"DISSAPOINTING" for what? This was a community EVENT that lasted 2 whole days, you are asking for a piece of cake of a party you didn't assist to, you are not the only one who didn't get the paint job, deal with it.

Yes I'm Disappointed I am allowed to be disappointed I mean it is a feeling I can have right it would have been nice to flash it at the ticker on the main menu of the game as they DID WITH OTHER THINGS there was no mention of it in the game.your all using words like "it's not tech lands fault" I didn't say it was there fault.it is upsetting and like I said DISAPPOINTING that because I was focused on unlocking one thing I missed another unlockable.what makes it So ridiculous is when a game makes me play their video over again to aquire something new and they consider that giving the game "replay value" it's a cop out black ops does the same thing "here unlock everything,ok you unlocked it now level up and unlock it all over again"I'm not a big gamer there's a few titles I'm consistent on and dying light is going to be one of them.even the PS3 would ticker new games that were in the ps store even while you were offline now I gotta give a email scan my finger print and bend over and cough too and this is coming from someone who has dying light companion and plays it still no notice there either.....sad really

"It lasted two whole days" little boy I'm a busy man.....

You said you WERE actually playing the game on the event (not so busy eh?"), but because you are not smart enough to set the game on private/solo you decided to go offline, btw you should know the difference between "there" and "their" mr. busy "man" if you want to be taken seriously as I a little boy knows the difference. #TurnDownForWHAT!

Did you read the topic? I'm sure I was clear on NOT knowing the event was going on I know now that it lasted only two days because you said so I was just giving the reader the info on what I been doing the last few weeks when i was actually getting on the game within that time.....and you can set the game to private but still receive messages and invites unless you go thru PSN however I wasn't going to change all that for the time...so your reading and assuming? your checking for grammar and hash tagging on a video game website......and then you hash tagged turn down for what LOL I'm done NEXT !

Well if you are going to complaint about something, yes grammar is important otherwise you will look like a complete ape who couldn't do the simplest thing as login 5 min on an event that was announced on all social media even on the game itself (If you didn't have ONE single friend to tell you, I'm so sorry for you) to later whine as a sissy girl asking for something she will not get rather than be man enough to say "well maybe next time".

Edited by FaustoFimbres

There you go assuming yet again that I'm on any form of social media talking to you is like talking to a chupacabra floating in the toilet. "Can't log on for 5 mins" yes...that's the point of this thread.....that I missed it because I was simply logged off...that's why a took a point from having the ticker option on a offline PS3.....i get it you tried but I came with simple facts on topic so you tried to pretend it was 2013 and resort to grammar and spell check for comments online.....that's what you came up with.....I can do you one better than that I'm lazy as hell so much so I will purposely not put periods on my sentences not put quotations on my quotes not start my sentences with a Capitol letter and let my tablets memory spell for me just not to type the actual word I work to hard to work to hard at my comments online.so what your next move you resort to insults online and at the same time calling a man a girl but in reality all you did was show your hatred towards females.and as far as being a sissy.....if you were to put your hands up to try to fight me in real life I would put you in the hospital out of sheer will of defending myself.....now I know you wanna keep this verbal argument going maybe all night I bet but....I'm busy little boy so type away besides you already told me everything I need to know about you.....its 2016 and your still proof reading comment sections hash tagging and quoting lil John lyrics......really?GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK.....

So while this whole gold buggie thing was going on I was busy OFFLINE (so nobody bothers me with messages and ask to join my lobby) trying to complete the game on nightmare new game plus and when I get back on I get word of this buggy.i wasn't able to participate so because I was busy trying to unlock new uniforms I lose out on unlocking a gold buggy? Cmon techland you have me jump thru the same hoops for a third time for more unlockables only to find out I missed out on a unlockable this is ridiculous.COMING FROM A GAMER WHO PAID FOR THIS GAME HAS EARNED UP TO 4MILLION DOLLARS IN IT WITHOUT CHEATING I HAVE NEVER EVEN PICKED UP A DUPED WEAPON AND THIS IS WHAT I GET MAN THIS IS CRAZY AND VERY VERY DISSAPOINTING

I'm sorry to hear you missed the community challenge, but in our defense: we announced the idea of bounties at the time we released DL: The Following, and the recent event was announced on our social media before it started. The rewards (buggy skins) are for those who took part in the challenge, however, don't worry - there will be more bounties! We will surely announce them on our offical Facebook, Twitter and via newsletter :) Or- if that would be more convenient to you and other DL players, I will post about upcoming community challenges in a dedicated thread on this forum :) 

Thanks...this challenge was posted on the bounty board? I check it periodically but wasn't trying to add bounty missions since I was trying to do campaign missions to get the two outfits...you think the gold buggie bounty will be done again.i knew I should have gone into the following I actually wanted to but I just wanted to aquire everything in campaign again I don't mind I have only missed out on the gold buggie and the special outfit you get from signing on to that website.