• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic
ChronicPanda

Survivor

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

#1 ChronicPanda

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:04 AM

So around 2 years ago, I've posted on the forums about building a world based on Dead Island in a voxel indie game "total miner". Recently I uploaded a video showcasing my world in it's current state before it undergoes some design changes; I felt like sharing this video to the techland community. I really want to attempt at building a fully fledged out voxel world based on Dying Light sometime in the future, but for now all my focus is on Dead Island. I still love Dying Light a lot so I decided to include a restored version of the tower which is still being worked on and briefly seen in my video. In fact I actually made a short fan video over dying light a year before it was released; I went blind trying to design the filming sets since we obviously haven't explored Harran yet lol. I don't remember if I shared the dying light video on the forums. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this video. I may actually plan on making another dying light fan video probably around the summer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zombies, techland, paradise, dying light