222 posts in this topic

Many time no playing and these guys cheating.. lol.

Arcane and Eskimo Dirka cheating.

Wow what skills! I knew these guys were hackers i could sense it but now i know for certain, thanks man your a beast.

http://www.youtube.com/c/Lorespade

Tons of Dying Light BTZ Action here. Full Commentary every game. Enjoy guys. Also Zombiefest Videos of Multiple Live Streams from Twitch as well. And as it is almost time to start another Stream, I have to run guys, sorry I couldn't post a video. I am basically using my Xbox one as a computer and all my links need to be hand typed and I cant remember all the links to the videos I have haha so just take a lookie and enjoy guys ^.^

Edited by lorespade

Happy Halloween Weekend! I haven't played in 2-3 months, but this Zombiefest looked like too much fun to pass up.

Posting a 1 Vs. 1 match I had a little while ago. There's some sick stealth-kills from both parties near the middle. Enjoy!

Edited by DoctorPurrington

I think the new way of playing is a fresh hunter versus maxed and/or cheating players (VAC banned i show no mercy also), with only speed and tendril locomotion unlocked...

Makes for some hilarious footage.

Edited by smc

Hey. New to these forums. Been playing a bit and decided to throw some clips together over the year so I can delete them from the PS4. 

Hunter compilation al the way to the moment I became Hunter rank (with 3 easy kills lol): 

Some survivor gameplay here as well + a cool tip at the end for anyone who never thought of trying it. 

Never really uploaded (rarely even recorded) full matches, maybe I should try that :lol:

Anyway heres some highlights:

On 6/6/2017 at 2:05 AM, IrishET123 said:

Made me chuckle !!! Benny Hill soundtrack is genius.

Thanks!