220 posts in this topic

Go watch your own video again, and see where you fail a ground pound and survive more than once so failed gp is not always equal dead,

you complain they spam flare in game and yet you are spamming ground pound and with that many ground pound you are bound to fail especially with how badly you do the ground pound

RDA? Recommended Daily Allowance?

failing a dropkick means you can land a spit or GP them, failing DfA could be result in death to human especially when they do it from high ground

that roof from where the human DfA you is one full climb animation from where you standing, something you would know if you are decent human player, and any decent hunter will know that they are baiting for DfA right there.

Lol it's not about me winning or not, because it might as well have been luck. It's about me being forgiven for mistakes or not. Each and every time I fail my groundpound, I am 100% guaranteed to be killed. Survivors dropkick spam and RDA spam all the time and don't get even minor punishments for failing them. Just look at the start. RDA from 5 CM above me lolol

yeah i don't understand why some hunter here say you don't need skill to play as human, they always say they just need to press key to chupacabra, well duh you also need to press key to do something :D

yeah i agree i prefer them to fix bugs and cheats first before do any balancing

True. A lot of mistakes. Like pounce when human stay close to flare (WTF?)

People still say "Hunter need buff". For Human 1vs1 skillful Hunter (not all skills unlocked, but some of this useful) is hard to beat sometimes.

In the true to beat skillful Humans need have skill too (Skill = Strategy/Tactics/Patience + Accuracy)

Buffing Hunter more will make some unbalances for 1vs1 games. If players have problem with Drop Kick/Death from Above, so it should be deleted or what?

Its PVP, so none know what other player do.

Drop Kick&Ground Pound spamming - what is that? Use this same attack 1 or more times is illegal?

I read somewhere "Spit is useles" - So don't use it!

Ranged weapons huh? Night Hunter have tendrils, so do not stand like a snowman in the snow.

Problem with Death from Above? Never stay under a human! Its your bad! You can still block DfA by Tackle sometimes.

Best way is fix all of Be The Zombie bugs/glitches, next try to balance something.

But if you "really have problems", good idea is disable weapons swap by Human during Tackle/Pounce/Ground Pound (hit) animation.

And the most important ----> Respect Other Players!

Still sorry for english :‹

I feel that every person who argues that the survivor is not OP is in fact a fat virgin fool who has finally found a game where they may easily dominate. Stop being losers and accept a challenge. Besides most of the hunters are not asking to be stronger, but rather have a wider choice of options in which to kill the survivor. Then maybe GP spamming will be a thing of the past. Seriously now guys, these arguments are becoming repetitive and dull.

CLEARLY the "survivor" is OP in comparison to the "hunter".

Stop wasting our time here debating the obvious!

Post your matches here, debate on relevant threads.

Nova, you are beast, don't assume everyone can do what you do. All your arguments are considered void once a second player is involved. Stop basing your arguments on 1 vs 1 exclusively.

so you complain about debating in wrong thread and yet you also debating here..

obviously survivor is so op that all of us here never win against a hunter, hell even oceanian video show he lose to OP Survivors

and how is it my argument based on 1vs1? where i clearly said

when you have 4 human players that are in tight group, use spit smash uv, the gp will disable the flare and make their uv light disable so you can get an easy pounce, or throw a horde spit to scatter them and single one of them out

try again next time...

I feel that every person who argues that the survivor is not OP is in fact a fat virgin fool who has finally found a game where they may easily dominate. Stop being losers and accept a challenge. Besides most of the hunters are not asking to be stronger, but rather have a wider choice of options in which to kill the survivor. Then maybe GP spamming will be a thing of the past. Seriously now guys, these arguments are becoming repetitive and dull.

CLEARLY the "survivor" is OP in comparison to the "hunter".

Stop wasting our time here debating the obvious!

Post your matches here, debate on relevant threads.
Nova, you are beast, don't assume everyone can do what you do. All your arguments are considered void once a second player is involved. Stop basing your arguments on 1 vs 1 exclusively.

Edited by Nova Scotia

It's all in the video which answers the most basic fundamental question, we Hunters ask ourselves each and every day...

Seriously tho was part joke to derail the above conversation, part answer some balancing allegations and get back on track.

Aim in this video is to make the game as hard as possible then to see if a win is still possible as a hunter, i did the same as a human a while back now its Hunters turn. Check my signature for more.

Edit: sneaks in a video, this one showing some stalking, how not to use flares with a bit of bridge trolling for good measure on the country side map, that most Hunters dread playing on for some reason... it's my fave map.

God i hate to go vs the russians wether theyre hunters or humans...they always lag like chupacabra...Brazilian players also :S

True. A lot of mistakes. Like pounce when human stay close to flare (WTF?)

People still say "Hunter need buff". For Human 1vs1 skillful Hunter (not all skills unlocked, but some of this useful) is hard to beat sometimes.

In the true to beat skillful Humans need have skill too (Skill = Strategy/Tactics/Patience + Accuracy)

Buffing Hunter more will make some unbalances for 1vs1 games. If players have problem with Drop Kick/Death from Above, so it should be deleted or what?

Its PVP, so none know what other player do.

Drop Kick&Ground Pound spamming - what is that? Use this same attack 1 or more times is illegal?

I read somewhere "Spit is useles" - So don't use it!

Ranged weapons huh? Night Hunter have tendrils, so do not stand like a snowman in the snow.

Problem with Death from Above? Never stay under a human! Its your bad! You can still block DfA by Tackle sometimes.

Best way is fix all of Be The Zombie bugs/glitches, next try to balance something.

But if you "really have problems", good idea is disable weapons swap by Human during Tackle/Pounce/Ground Pound (hit) animation.

And the most important ----> Respect Other Players!

Still sorry for english :‹

Your english doesn't matter to me, but you speak like the average human I face. 'Problem with Death from Above? Never stay under a human! Its your bad!' How am I supposed to even fight anyone if I'm just going to get killed anyways? I can't stay in constant motion, I need to be stationary sometimes for the GP for example. Everytime I try to fight, the RDA just happens.

Go watch your own video again, and see where you fail a ground pound and survive more than once so failed gp is not always equal dead,

you complain they spam flare in game and yet you are spamming ground pound and with that many ground pound you are bound to fail especially with how badly you do the ground pound

RDA? Recommended Daily Allowance?

failing a dropkick means you can land a spit or GP them, failing DfA could be result in death to human especially when they do it from high ground

that roof from where the human DfA you is one full climb animation from where you standing, something you would know if you are decent human player, and any decent hunter will know that they are baiting for DfA right there.

yeah i don't understand why some hunter here say you don't need skill to play as human, they always say they just need to press key to chupacabra, well duh you also need to press key to do something :D

yeah i agree i prefer them to fix bugs and cheats first before do any balancing

RDA means Rain Death from Above stupid. How is it that you still don't understand there's nothing else than to GP spam when they flare spam? Tackle won't work, UV spit is also useless because of the dodge and then throwing a flare, then there's only 1 option left and that is GP'ing till there's no tomorrow. And how is it that you think it's okay to receive an almost guaranteed death sentence for GP'ing? Why don't dropkicks / RDA get that too? You say RDA is also a death sentence, yeah from 50 meters above me yes, but that rarely happens, if it is the case, then I'll let them take the bait and grapple on top of them. But no, in 90% of the time they can RDA a few centimeters above me and still manage to pull of the move, like in my video. How is that balance?

Edited by Oceanian

"when you have 4 human players that are in tight group, use spit smash uv, the gp will disable the flare and make their uv light disable so you can get an easy pounce, or throw a horde spit to scatter them and single one of them out"

I just bloody told you a simple UV slam won't work, because they are going to spam the flares anyway. Post a video of yourself playing the Night Hunter AGAINST 4 SURVIVORS, and send the link to me, I'm getting tired of your dull arguments.

Edited by Oceanian

I just bloody told you a simple UV slam won't work, because they are going to spam the flares anyway. Post a video of yourself playing the Night Hunter AGAINST 4 SURVIVORS, and send the link to me, I'm getting tired of your dull arguments.

Yeah it's all pretty debatable really 3 or 4 humans it's the same for me the more humans the easier it is to find an hole, flares can't be spammed as it's 2 flares thrown per human with cool down after = uv block+acid spit. I've actually never used UV spit smash I wouldn't waste spits on any spit smash to be honest, always need one in reserve for a getaway.

Don't forget a tackle and UV Block+pounce (if u have full stamina) will beat a DFA but fast speed is key and use the buggy as gp cover if you are unsure what that is watch this one:

God i hate to go vs the russians wether theyre hunters or humans...they always lag like chupacabra...Brazilian players also :S

Yes not to be racist but 99% notoriously use mods/hackz i've found. So good to own them.

I play quite a bit with SMC when he gets his chupacabra online and I would have to agree with him.

New night hunters expect to be able to play exactly like the survivor.

This is simply not true.

So many tactics available and none of them use them. Pounce and spit? Ground pound and run? Claw and run?

My new favorite is the UV block and pounce. This is good against low to mid level survivors and if the ultimate's are around it will catch them off guard when you are a low level hunter as they don't expect it.

Here is a vid I posted on the previous page in case you missed it.

But here I am a low level hunter against a Level 16 Legend leveled player.

He should of known better.

I play quite a bit with SMC when he gets his chupacabra online and I would have to agree with him.

New night hunters expect to be able to play exactly like the survivor.

This is simply not true.

So many tactics available and none of them use them. Pounce and spit? Ground pound and run? Claw and run?

My new favorite is the UV block and pounce. This is good against low to mid level survivors and if the ultimate's are around it will catch them off guard when you are a low level hunter as they don't expect it.

Here is a vid I posted on the previous page in case you missed it.

But here I am a low level hunter against a Level 16 Legend leveled player.

He should of known better.

Lol that's the worst human I've seen 

Yeah it's all pretty debatable really 3 or 4 humans it's the same for me the more humans the easier it is to find an hole, flares can't be spammed as it's 2 flares thrown per human with cool down after = uv block+acid spit. I've actually never used UV spit smash I wouldn't waste spits on any spit smash to be honest, always need one in reserve for a getaway.

Don't forget a tackle and UV Block+pounce (if u have full stamina) will beat a DFA but fast speed is key and use the buggy as gp cover if you are unsure what that is watch this one:

Any half-a-brain guy can spam flares, because they know they can avoid the cooldown by not throwing 2 flares at once. And with 4 players? 4 flares can be thrown at once, so it is REALLY easy to spam. I had no chance. Try playing against some skilled survivors. I'm sure you'll change your stance about the easyness.

Take a look at this chupacabra

Any half-a-brain guy can spam flares, because they know they can avoid the cooldown by not throwing 2 flares at once. And with 4 players? 4 flares can be thrown at once, so it is REALLY easy to spam. I had no chance. Try playing against some skilled survivors. I'm sure you'll change your stance about the easyness.

All I am seeing in that video and I didnt watch all of it, was a hunter that didnt pull off a single combo.

You would simply do one thing GP and spit. Slash and spit. But those arent big damage attacks.

I would say try doing some GP and tackles. Off roofs is almost always a kill or near enough you can GP and run, leaving his mate scrambling to revive and your in for a double kill.

Honestly it looks like you tanked the game to make it look bad.

All I am seeing in that video and I didnt watch all of it, was a hunter that didnt pull off a single combo.

You would simply do one thing GP and spit. Slash and spit. But those arent big damage attacks.

I would say try doing some GP and tackles. Off roofs is almost always a kill or near enough you can GP and run, leaving his mate scrambling to revive and your in for a double kill.

No, you don't get the point of unbalance. Both sides don't need to work as hard to win. That's what I was trying to prove. Everytime I failed I was going to die. But everytime they fail any of their attacks they get a spit on them at most.

No, you don't get the point of unbalance. Both sides don't need to work as hard to win. That's what I was trying to prove. Everytime I failed I was going to die. But everytime they fail any of their attacks they get a spit on them at most.

Yeah hunter can't go full frontal attack 100% of the time and expect to win this has always been the case since day 1, he's not designed for it. Like yourself i'm surprised you won at all there, sorry but you need to be strategic in your attacks man; you unbalance yourself by going full frontal all the time trying to work to hard to win. Seriously have a couple of drinks (if old enough) and stay calm in a match, learn when not to attack, stay outside the flares till you see an opening and resist the urge for silly revenge attacks. General stuff mate It's not rocket science.

There's one hunter skill you haven't picked up on yet and you need to use it like a hole in the head, i use it in my videos on the previous page so check it out and study it or check the patch notes… and use more spits to cancel/reduce flares.

http://forum.techland.pl/topic/11511-be-the-zombie-mode-patch-notes/

Yeah hunter can't go full frontal attack 100% of the time and expect to win this has always been the case since day 1, he's not designed for it. Like yourself i'm surprised you won at all there, sorry but you need to be strategic in your attacks man; you unbalance yourself by going full frontal all the time trying to work to hard to win. Seriously have a couple of drinks (if old enough) and stay calm in a match, learn when not to attack, stay outside the flares till you see an opening and resist the urge for silly revenge attacks. General stuff mate It's not rocket science.

There's one hunter skill you haven't picked up on yet and you need to use it like a hole in the head, i use it in my videos on the previous page so check it out and study it or check the patch notes… and use more spits to cancel/reduce flares.

http://forum.techland.pl/topic/11511-be-the-zombie-mode-patch-notes/

Dude you are like the rest of the guys, you aren't getting the point. You tell me to not go full frontal, but what other option is there? Sneak up behind them? They make an instant 360 because of their survivor sense. Spit sniping? Too risky. There's only 1 way and that is using speed full frontal. And then you tell me I unbalance the game myself by doing that lol? You would be right if there was even a way to be stealthy, but currently, no.

exactly. and even they way he do his GP is way off that's why he keep failing his gp in the video, so my guess is, he is trolling or just a bad hunter who doesn't want to listen other people tips & trick.

so in your other post you said, the hunter need to work twice as hard as the survivor, and now you change to both side doesn't need to work as hard, you even change from 100% guarantee death from failed gp to almost guarantee death. so calm down and try many tips posted here and try again

exactly. and even they way he do his GP is way off that's why he keep failing his gp in the video, so my guess is, he is trolling or just a bad hunter who doesn't want to listen other people tips & trick.

so in your other post you said, the hunter need to work twice as hard as the survivor, and now you change to both side doesn't need to work as hard, you even change from 100% guarantee death from failed gp to almost guarantee death. so calm down and try many tips posted here and try again

Are you chupacabra ignorant? You've been repeating the same stuff over and over again, coming up with dull arguments time and again, and then tell me I'm bad and complain I don't use exactly the same words everytime. I bet you haven't even read all my stuff I've typed. How many chupacabra times do I have to tell you it's NOT about skill, it's about that BOTH SIDES NEED TO WORK EQUALLY HARD. And I am definitely not a bad hunter, otherwise I wouldn't have come to carnivore. Seriously what is your IQ, I'm starting to think you are a 12 year old troll who doesn't know what an equation is. 1 + 1 = 2. 2 = 1 + 1. get it? Both sides are the same, just written in a different way. That's called B-A-L-A-N-C-E. Now where's your video been? Weren't you going to post a video to show how 'bad' I am? Until you've posted your video, your 'arguments' don't mean chupacabra.

By the way, you didn't even read the context of what I typed: "Both sides don't need to work as hard to win. That's what I was trying to prove." Yes that is what I was TRYING TO PROVE. THAT ONE OF THE SIDES DON'T NEED TO WORK AS HARD TO WIN.

I would like to see you post a video off you going 4 v 1 against experienced humans,Really,Show us how good at hunter you REALLY are.

aren't you the one who keep repeating unbalance stuff over and over again, do show me where i said i'm gonna post video here to show you how bad you are? you already showed us how bad you are with the video you posted, beside there are many video here that are 4vs1 and still winning, or go to youtube and search there, and be sure to watch mem memory as you clearly need some tutorial on manners, and just have fun in game rather than being frustrated because some people are more skilled than you.

Are you chupacabra ignorant? You've been repeating the same stuff over and over again, coming up with dull arguments time and again, and then tell me I'm bad and complain I don't use exactly the same words everytime. I bet you haven't even read all my stuff I've typed. How many chupacabra times do I have to tell you it's NOT about skill, it's about that BOTH SIDES NEED TO WORK EQUALLY HARD. And I am definitely not a bad hunter, otherwise I wouldn't have come to carnivore. Seriously what is your IQ, I'm starting to think you are a 12 year old troll who doesn't know what an equation is. 1 + 1 = 2. 2 = 1 + 1. get it? Both sides are the same, just written in a different way. That's called B-A-L-A-N-C-E. Now where's your video been? Weren't you going to post a video to show how 'bad' I am? Until you've posted your video, your 'arguments' don't mean chupacabra.

Edited by Nova Scotia

aren't you the one who keep repeating unbalance stuff over and over again, do show me where i said i'm gonna post video here to show you how bad you are? you already showed us how bad you are with the video you posted, beside there are many video here that are 4vs1 and still winning, or go to youtube and search there, and be sure to watch mem memory as you clearly need some tutorial on manners, and just have fun in game rather than being frustrated because some people are more skilled than you.

lolol you are avoiding the argument completely. Troll confirmed. Doesn't have the guts to post a video, then proceeds to tell others that they need more skills and manners. Obvious troll.

Even if you didn't say you were going to post a video, now you'll still have to do so to prove you aren't a troll. If you are unable to do, you will be automatically admitting that all of your arguments were invalid. Besides, who knows the best about the balance problem right now? Wasn't that you, the expert? Show me the video to see how good you are. I'd really like to see it.

1 thing to say,Idiot

Can't everyone get along? 

Both "sides" are equal, but only if the NH player is as skilled as the Humans, but both sides do not need the same tactics and have very different gameplay. While Humans can make a few mistakes and have the upper hand in straight-up fights, the NH, if you master it, can be a formidable opponent with his speed.

Even an NH with almost no skills unlocked can win against a few humans, if he knows everything about his potential speed.

Like many people, I quickly saw that winning Hunters had 2 things up their sleeves:

High sensitivity to turn/move faster. And a good control of the "Tendril-sprint" to be able to use that speed to attack rather than flee.

But the point is not there. The point is that the "set" of skills needed to succeed are very different, and it's true that without using the NH speed and a high sensitivity you WILL have a hard time against high-level/experienced Humans.

The game is balanced in the way that both sides can win. But it is true that NH's need a much more deep understanding and mastery of it's potential (as well as modifying the controls) to defeat coordinated endgame players.

The only real issue that puts the game at risk is that there are not that many NH left because of the things said above and the fact that many good NH cannot play anymore because they got reported for no reason other than sore losers (I play on Xbox One but my friends who play on PC and PS4 have the same problem.). I made another thread about this. I'm surprised I can still play at all considering the amount of insults and accusing of hacking i've received. I'm a good NH, but I still need to perfect my mastery of the high-sensitivity, thus I lose sometime but I don't care since I know why.

Point is: get along please, and we must consider the bigger picture before asking for buffs/nerfs. I'd rather get little adjustments and have enough players to actually play than get a huge buff/nerf and have the game mode die-out because of the lack of NH or, in a case of NH buff, a lack of players letting Invasion setting on.

Can't everyone get along? 

Both "sides" are equal, but only if the NH player is as skilled as the Humans, but both sides do not need the same tactics and have very different gameplay. While Humans can make a few mistakes and have the upper hand in straight-up fights, the NH, if you master it, can be a formidable opponent with his speed.

Even an NH with almost no skills unlocked can win against a few humans, if he knows everything about his potential speed.

Like many people, I quickly saw that winning Hunters had 2 things up their sleeves:

High sensitivity to turn/move faster. And a good control of the "Tendril-sprint" to be able to use that speed to attack rather than flee.

But the point is not there. The point is that the "set" of skills needed to succeed are very different, and it's true that without using the NH speed and a high sensitivity you WILL have a hard time against high-level/experienced Humans.

The game is balanced in the way that both sides can win. But it is true that NH's need a much more deep understanding and mastery of it's potential (as well as modifying the controls) to defeat coordinated endgame players.

The only real issue that puts the game at risk is that there are not that many NH left because of the things said above and the fact that many good NH cannot play anymore because they got reported for no reason other than sore losers (I play on Xbox One but my friends who play on PC and PS4 have the same problem.). I made another thread about this. I'm surprised I can still play at all considering the amount of insults and accusing of hacking i've received. I'm a good NH, but I still need to perfect my mastery of the high-sensitivity, thus I lose sometime but I don't care since I know why.

Point is: get along please, and we must consider the bigger picture before asking for buffs/nerfs. I'd rather get little adjustments and have enough players to actually play than get a huge buff/nerf and have the game mode die-out because of the lack of NH or, in a case of NH buff, a lack of players letting Invasion setting on.

I respectfully disagree, you've formulated your opinion very well, but the thing is, in matches I see humans almost literally doing nothing, and then watch me die because I didn't hit them with one of my moves. They move on to my nest and blabla. I'm fighting the chupacabra out of my computer to try and get that kill. And all they do is grapple to a roof for an insta-kill (-_-)

so i'm the troll just because you dont want to spend time to improve your game, right...

speaking of troll, why is there so many first time poster here supporting your unfounded stuff you created, seem to me either you are making multiple account or you telling your friend to troll here.

and nah im no expert, but i played enough to see someone like you who think he is the best and when you lose, it must be because it's unbalanced and not because the other person are more skilled than you

lolol you are avoiding the argument completely. Troll confirmed. Doesn't have the guts to post a video, then proceeds to tell others that they need more skills and manners. Obvious troll.

Even if you didn't say you were going to post a video, now you'll still have to do so to prove you aren't a troll. If you are unable to do, you will be automatically admitting that all of your arguments were invalid. Besides, who knows the best about the balance problem right now? Wasn't that you, the expert? Show me the video to see how good you are. I'd really like to see it.