220 posts in this topic

Here is my hard earned win against a widow maker on PC,

I was lucky because he was not using spit-tackle or spit pounce combo all the time ( i Think this is waaaaaaaay overpowered in 1v1 in hunter favor). Another thing that needs to be fixed is tackling and pouncing tthrough walls. But the most frustrating is instant ground-pound after missed pounce (This is not shown i this video but a small percentage of hunters know this exploit and do this). You can execute an instant ground-pound by holding Left mouse button while animation of missing pouce, release as soon as you land.and it is 100 % sure ground pound, after ground pound human cant move for about a second, then hunter can spit him. If hunter know this trick you can literally do nothing against such a tactic, in 1v1 mode it is so overpowered that it needs to be fixed. Guys, please forward that to the devs if you can. Let them look at this. I really loved this mode until i found about this exploit. Now i am waiting for fixes, more and more players are using this.

Here is my hard earned win against a widow maker on PC,

I was lucky because he was not using spit-tackle or spit pounce combo all the time ( i Think this is waaaaaaaay overpowered in 1v1 in hunter favor). Another thing that needs to be fixed is tackling and pouncing tthrough walls. But the most frustrating is instant ground-pound after missed pounce (This is not shown i this video but a small percentage of hunters know this exploit and do this). You can execute an instant ground-pound by holding Left mouse button while animation of missing pouce, release as soon as you land.and it is 100 % sure ground pound, after ground pound human cant move for about a second, then hunter can spit him. If hunter know this trick you can literally do nothing against such a tactic, in 1v1 mode it is so overpowered that it needs to be fixed. Guys, please forward that to the devs if you can. Let them look at this. I really loved this mode until i found about this exploit. Now i am waiting for fixes, more and more players are using this.

If you're having trouble as a survivor, at this point and time there's something wrong with your style of play. Or something. I'm not saying all survivor players suck, but with the UV light, flares, dashes back and sideways, dropkicks, and DFA, you shouldn't have that much trouble with a hunter. Survivors can dodge GP and tackle. One quick flash with a light that pounce is ruined. The GP is the main line of defense for the hunter when missing a pounce of other form of attack. It's stated in the game, GP is a good way to escape a foul up on the NH part. I use the GP all the time cus that's the only thing that seems to work consistently. That and spit smash. I played a match against three ultimate survivors in the countryside and barely won that thanks to GP and spit smash. By the by, each one of those so called ultimate survivors threw over 80 flares a piece and never let up on the UV. Thank god for the GP.

If you're having trouble as a survivor, at this point and time there's something wrong with your style of play. Or something. I'm not saying all survivor players suck, but with the UV light, flares, dashes back and sideways, dropkicks, and DFA, you shouldn't have that much trouble with a hunter. Survivors can dodge GP and tackle. One quick flash with a light that pounce is ruined. The GP is the main line of defense for the hunter when missing a pounce of other form of attack. It's stated in the game, GP is a good way to escape a foul up on the NH part. I use the GP all the time cus that's the only thing that seems to work consistently. That and spit smash. I played a match against three ultimate survivors in the countryside and barely won that thanks to GP and spit smash. By the by, each one of those so called ultimate survivors threw over 80 flares a piece and never let up on the UV. Thank god for the GP.

I am talking about 1v1, In 1v2+ hunter even with GP is underpowered, the amount of skill and luck you have to have  to win against good survivors is atonishing. Hope you agree with me.

I am talking about 1v1, In 1v2+ hunter even with GP is underpowered, the amount of skill and luck you have to have  to win against good survivors is atonishing. Hope you agree with me.

Are you playing on PC or on console ?

I am talking about 1v1, In 1v2+ hunter even with GP is underpowered, the amount of skill and luck you have to have to win against good survivors is atonishing. Hope you agree with me.

I don't know man, I've played 1v1's and have had trouble. I've also played 1v1's and been bored with the lack of experience of the survivor. I guess it depends on the player. And again not saying anyone "sucks", wouldn't wanna start a revolution on here. And I'm on console. Xone. And yes in a 1v2 plus, the GP could use a little more "arse" behind it. That's when I start using spit smash. Disable that GD UV lighg.

Edited by TGsDonReady

I don't know man, I've played 1v1's and have had trouble. I've also played 1v1's and been bored with the lack of experience of the survivor. I guess it depends on the player. And again not saying anyone "sucks", wouldn't wanna start a revolution on here. And I'm on console. Xone. And yes in a 1v2 plus, the GP could use a little more "arse" behind it. That's when I start using spit smash. Disable that GD UV lighg.

Everything is clear now, on consoles this is a completely different style of playing, i am talking about PC, mouse allows hunter to execute ultra fast and accurate spits. Man... you would have to play on PC to understand that. 

Everything is clear now, on consoles this is a completely different style of playing, i am talking about PC, mouse allows hunter to execute ultra fast and accurate spits. Man... you would have to play on PC to understand that.

I'm gonna tell you something, making spits land or stick on console is a pain. Sticking em requires a successful GP then quick spit, or a sprint and quick spit right as you're in the survivors face. And even then you don't land em.

You definitely have a great skill set and get my kudos! However, I wouldn't say you were playing against "Ultimate Survivors", but "Ultimate A$$holes". Flare spam? Check. Dodge Spam? Check. Did I miss anything? 

I dare you to write Savoir Vivre book for Ultimate Survivors and Apex Predators with various rules as when a flare is allowed to throw or a pounce allowed to execute, we could play nice games and be polite to each other. :)

I'm gonna tell you something, making spits land or stick on console is a pain. Sticking em requires a successful GP then quick spit, or a sprint and quick spit right as you're in the survivors face. And even then you don't land em.

I like to refer to it as "slapping," rather than spitting. "Slap'em in the face with UV Spit." I just imagine I'm infusing my Claw melee with whatever Spit I've selected and rubbing it all over their faces while my NH stares at them like Derpy Peridot.

...Now I have to draw this.

Here's some of my human gameplay. It's also a pretty good showcase of how annoying lag is. It's an example that lag can make someone actually challenge you more. If this guy wasn't making out-of-range ground pounds he wouldn't have even stood a chance -_-

Good game regardless.

Thought I'd upload a 1 Vs. 2 gameplay video featuring some formidable teamwork by Cake & Clutch!

Never faced Clutch before (as far as I know), but Cake has been an excellent opponent in the past. He even asked me to make the video, and here it is! Spoilers: I die. A lot.

Can our heroic Night Hunter have his cake and eat it too? Find out on the next exciting episode of DragonBa--

...Got a little off-topic there. Enjoy!

Hmm I was wondering why you don't invade me. I thought you were scared. But judging by your opponents, you're down in the noob pool. I can vouch for your tips you try to give, but I'd like to put a warning label on them and say they will only work against other noobs.

After all the shít-talking I got from you, I would love to wreck you again, and record it this time. But the fact stands, you would be way too easy.

You just don't know how to stop, eh? You got the other thread closed so please shut the chupacabra up already :) You're the one doing the chupacabra talking here and it makes you look like an angry 15 year old troll. I wouldn't want to invade you either if I was him just cause you'd go full tryhard mode just to prove your point, post it here and flame him some more. He doesn't seem to care about you or even reply to you so why keep going?

Hmm I was wondering why you don't invade me. I thought you were scared. But judging by your opponents, you're down in the noob pool. I can vouch for your tips you try to give, but I'd like to put a warning label on them and say they will only work against other noobs.

After all the shít-talking I got from you, I would love to wreck you again, and record it this time. But the fact stands, you would be way too easy.

Absolutely no provocation at all and yet you still come out throwing jabs for no reason. At this point you're the one at fault for constantly bringing up a meaningless topic and derailing the thread with your childish banter. 

What is sad? My comment or him talking chupacabra to you? If you meant me, look in the mirror m8, you started the shitstrom on this forum. If you meant Drpurrington then fix your problems via private messages. You're just hating on everything he says, You flame him on this forum and I'd like to see you prove that fact wrong.

Ok another keyboard warrior lol. You're not cool. If he can keep talking **** about me behind closed doors and calling me a glitcher on here then I have every right to retort back. So hop off kid.

Paranoia much? You don't even have proof he talks about you in private. And he called you a glitcher once, which was correct because of video evidence. That doesn't mean you can keep bringing the topic up in unrelated threads. My other thread got closed for this exact reason. It doesn't matter how many new threads you make, you can clearly see one person is at fault here and will continue to be until appropriate actions are taken.

Edited by Chaos_Deception
Swear in Quote removed.

Hey guys, I appreciate the defense, but it'll do more good to just report him and move on than to argue. We're dealing with a situation where words aren't going to do much other than fuel the fire.

Speaking of which... I may or may not have channeled my inner demon to summon fire on top of a guy I was fighting the other night. Your call?

So.. I got into a 1v2 that turned into a 1v3 with two hackers.

---Players---

Zoom: Not hacking

Deed Pool: Infinite Health 3:00 > (He was hacking earlier, I just didn't take notice till 2:00)
Sua Irma: Teleporting/Speed Hacking 6:25 >

I would also like to say this was VAC secure... The system is broken.

------Message Split------

Speaking of which... I may or may not have channeled my inner demon to summon fire on top of a guy I was fighting the other night. Your call?

Throw back to this moment in history, can't fight the power of a mentally unstable Night Hunter.

I really wish we could use toxic spit to ignite barrels... that would be... nice *maniacal laughter*

Edited by Jcorella17

that's what i keep saying to the dev. the vac didn't work, just check his profile in few months, and i'm sure no vac ban received to the cheaters

and yet the dev keep saying its working as intended.

So.. I got into a 1v2 that turned into a 1v3 with two hackers.

---Players---

Zoom: Not hacking

Deed Pool: Infinite Health 3:00 > (He was hacking earlier, I just didn't take notice till 2:00)
Sua Irma: Teleporting/Speed Hacking 6:25 >

I would also like to say this was VAC secure... The system is broken.

------Message Split------

Throw back to this moment in history, can't fight the power of a mentally unstable Night Hunter.

I really wish we could use toxic spit to ignite barrels... that would be... nice *maniacal laughter*