222 posts in this topic

But I'll be happy to start this thread off with some badass zombie action!

Here's a 1v1 turned 1v3. He called for backup after 5 deaths.

Here's a 1v3 shutout match in about 3 minutes.

Hope you enjoy'

Edited by jonnyallen3

It's a shame the dev wanted it to be fun for everyone. 

I didn't mean the "frustration" itself but hillarious deaths meters away from survivors inducing it.

Caught a cheat in action & almost split my side laughing at some badass driving skills.

CUNNYLINGUS is a well know cheater in my list :)

BTW. You also catched  the places where the horde still doesn't show up, there is also another place near lighthouse.

Edited by sanjyuubi

To counter everything: Use UV shield -> spit towards an enemy when close -> pounce/tackle -> get rekt

Jump and spam GP if that's a possibility.

Notice how I'm extremely far from playing perfect and still end up winning decisively

To counter everything: Use UV shield -> spit towards an enemy when close -> pounce/tackle -> get rekt

Jump and spam GP if that's a possibility.

Notice how I'm extremely far from playing perfect and still end up winning decisively

You definitely have a great skill set and get my kudos! However, I wouldn't say you were playing against "Ultimate Survivors", but "Ultimate A$$holes". Flare spam? Check. Dodge Spam? Check. Did I miss anything? 

You definitely have a great skill set and get my kudos! However, I wouldn't say you were playing against "Ultimate Survivors", but "Ultimate A$$holes". Flare spam? Check. Dodge Spam? Check. Did I miss anything? 

At 6:59 This is the sound of "automatic crossbow cheat", no ?

I wouldn't say you were playing against "Ultimate Survivors", but "Ultimate A$$holes". Flare spam? Check. Dodge Spam? Check. Did I miss anything? 

I don't think it's fair to say they are a$$holes for taking advantage of the mechanics that the game is providing. I get a lot of hate for the strats I'm using; strats that I think makes PvP pretty balanced. In the end, both sides are a$$holes for spamming dodge, GP, flares, tackle. It'd be pretty unbalanced if only one side could be an a$$hole

At 6:59 This is the sound of "automatic crossbow cheat", no ?

Good find! You can hear it as soon as at 1:40. That could very well be what they/he's using, unless they are lining up their arrow shots perfectly with eachother, which is unlikely.

Edited by Amberg22

I don't think it's fair to say they are a$$holes for taking advantage of the mechanics that the game is providing. I get a lot of hate for the strats I'm using; strats that I think makes PvP pretty balanced. In the end, both sides are a$$holes for spamming dodge, GP, flares, tackle. It'd be pretty unbalanced if only one side could be an a$$hole

I guess you and I could debate on the varying degree of "a$$holeness" of the hunter and the human. However, given the OP of the human and NOT the hunter, the human is the a$$hole in 99.9% of the case. 

I guess you and I could debate on the varying degree of "a$$holeness" of the hunter and the human. However, given the OP of the human and NOT the hunter, the human is the a$$hole in 99.9% of the case. 

I thought humans were a bit OP too until I started using the strat I listed above, so I understand where you're coming from.

Here is my hard earned win against a widow maker on PC,

I was lucky because he was not using spit-tackle or spit pounce combo all the time ( i Think this is waaaaaaaay overpowered in 1v1 in hunter favor). Another thing that needs to be fixed is tackling and pouncing tthrough walls. But the most frustrating is instant ground-pound after missed pounce (This is not shown i this video but a small percentage of hunters know this exploit and do this). You can execute an instant ground-pound by holding Left mouse button while animation of missing pouce, release as soon as you land.and it is 100 % sure ground pound, after ground pound human cant move for about a second, then hunter can spit him. If hunter know this trick you can literally do nothing against such a tactic, in 1v1 mode it is so overpowered that it needs to be fixed. Guys, please forward that to the devs if you can. Let them look at this. I really loved this mode until i found about this exploit. Now i am waiting for fixes, more and more players are using this. 

I was lucky because he was not using spit-tackle or spit pounce combo all the time ( i Think this is waaaaaaaay overpowered in 1v1 in hunter favor). Another thing that needs to be fixed is tackling and pouncing tthrough walls. But the most frustrating is instant ground-pound after missed pounce (This is not shown i this video but a small percentage of hunters know this exploit and do this). You can execute an instant ground-pound by holding Left mouse button while animation of missing pouce, release as soon as you land.and it is 100 % sure ground pound, after ground pound human cant move for about a second, then hunter can spit him. If hunter know this trick you can literally do nothing against such a tactic, in 1v1 mode it is so overpowered that it needs to be fixed. Guys, please forward that to the devs if you can. Let them look at this. I really loved this mode until i found about this exploit. Now i am waiting for fixes, more and more players are using this. 

Its not an exploit...that's how it suposed to be...

it's nice to see a survivor post video here :)

yeah spit-tackle and spit pounce is unavoidable sadly, and yeah the instant GP after missed pounced i think i have seen some hunter used it.

anyway what i wondering, are all max hunter speed is always like that? or it's just because lag?

Indeed, if the button is held and the NH moves (requires "moving GP") The Hunter's recovery animation is canceled. It can therefore launched a GP as soon as he touches a surface or canceled the recovery of missed pounce and then cancel the GP to escape more quickly.

I just tested this on the training map.

it's nice to see a survivor post video here  :)

yeah spit-tackle and spit pounce is unavoidable sadly, and yeah the instant GP after missed pounced i think i have seen some hunter used it.

anyway what i wondering, are all max hunter speed is always like that? or it's just because lag?

Are you serious ? The survivors are able to dodge 90% of attacks of the hunter by spamming the same key and you complain? This is a joke right ?

Edited by Vektor_Noirsang

Geez calm down, i'm not complaining i'm only confirming what he said that

when a hunter do spit - tackle or spit - pounce, even if the tackle / pounce failed, the animation make the human stay still and can't dodge the spit

Are you serious ? The survivors are able to dodge 90% of attacks of the hunter by spamming the same key and you complain? This is a joke right ?