Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cdawgkillinit

Techland Please Read!

3 posts in this topic

I am seriously am enraged at the amount of hours I spend on nightmare looking for you're so called NEW GOLD weapons on watertowers windmills and those red electric towers and even during night hunter I'll try to hit on and all I find are fantasy weapons and sometimes a loco!! That's it I'm on Xbox one and I know I'm not the only person bc all my friends have the same issue and I see on YouTube and this forum posting they can't be found on XBOX ONE please please look into this

Edited by Cdawgkillinit

I am seriously am enraged at the amount of hours I spend on nightmare looking for you're so called NEW GOLD weapons on watertowers windmills and those red electric towers and even during night hunter I'll try to hit on and all I find are fantasy weapons and sometimes a loco!! That's it I'm on Xbox one and I know I'm not the only person bc all my friends have the same issue and I see on YouTube and this forum posting they can't be found on XBOX ONE please please look into this

Don't expect to get any response from anyone in these forums....It's really retarded
It's like everyone's a chupacabra or something...this thread has had over 479 looks but no replies?, wtf?
I'm beginning to believe these forums are a ghost town...I can see the tumbleweeds lazily roll past....

I am here. Ha. I have good luck looking at tootoreals on U tube. I am only lvl 24 and I think there is a threshold of level 25 and above for when you MAY get- MAY get Goldies when you open a van or tower or such. Also there are GOLD weapon locals on Online- The Slum Bridge all the way on Top- Confirm video before you climb all the way up there, I usually take a tumble climbing that thing.

Love the Game, Bigly a BTZ fan and PSN is My name ? YeeeeeeeeHaw.

Ps I think we will see Dead Island 2 before Dying Light 2, waiting for BOTH!