airwalkaidan

There Should Be No Instant Healing Medpacks For Survivors On Normal

60 posts in this topic

Normal hard or nightmare regardless of the difficulty btz there should be no insta heal that's bullshit I GB one guy 6 times and clawed him 3 times before he finally died all because he spammed the ever living chupacabra out of them med kits it was my understanding that the Hunter was supposed to be the stronger one but because of duplication glitches and exploits people can can reach max lvl in of matter of hrs that's completely horse chupacabra techland needs to fix this because btz mode is broken as chupacabra the Hunter is completely underpowered right now

16 hours ago, Berserker25 said:

btz mode is broken as chupacabra the Hunter is completely underpowered right now.

The dev disagrees:

On 8/16/2017 at 11:31 PM, Pete Donnelly said:

Since the latest changes, the Hunter is stronger than it's ever been.  This is a fact.

Edited by Vallon

It's true to be honest. I can't stand Normal mode's instant healing, personally I always play invasions on Nightmare mode.

Medkits should receive some sort of cooldown or slow(Preferably even slower regeneration compared to the higher difficulties) on Normal mode.

Edited by BladeMaster

Even though this thread was necro'd, its point is still valid.

I can give normal mode with instant heal to new players so its easier them to get in to the gamemode. Problem comes when survivors with some skills (and health category upgraded to max) keep playing on normal. Hunter really need to push pressure to one single player until hes finally dead. If NH loses focus for second and human manages to heal, well, loop starts again. Meanwhile rest of the team can just animation camp for dfa :lol:...

I got feeling that most active players eventually move to nightmare mode. Ofc theres always those ultimate survivors who keep playing in normal for some odd reason, and maybe because of them players above certain rank, ie. Endangered, should be forced to heal slower.

I've understood that hunter doesn't see lobbys difficulty level(?). If so, it should be changed so atleast hunter knows where he joins.

Edited by Bub

9 hours ago, Bub said:

Even though this thread was necro'd, its point is still valid.

I can give normal mode with instant heal to new players so its easier them to get in to the gamemode. Problem comes when survivors with some skills (and health category upgraded to max) keep playing on normal. Hunter really need to push pressure to one single player until hes finally dead. If NH loses focus for second and human manages to heal, well, loop starts again. Meanwhile rest of the team can just animation camp for dfa :lol:...

I got feeling that most active players eventually move to nightmare mode. Ofc theres always those ultimate survivors who keep playing in normal for some odd reason, and maybe because of them players above certain rank, ie. Endangered, should be forced to heal slower.

I've understood that hunter doesn't see lobbys difficulty level(?). If so, it should be changed so atleast hunter knows where he joins.

True. It's understandable that beginners prefer to play on Normal mode, but the worst thing would be the experienced/Ultimate Survivors playing on Normal, it's really unfair to the hunter.

I just finished a match with 1v1 and was winning and this match only should have lasted about 25-30 minutes but after taking three of his lives another player joined both of them legend 250 on fuking normal that fight lasted 1 hour and 27 minutes they had three lives left and a third person joined at the end the fact that people can join mid game when your trying to do a 1v1 and they call there friends because there getting there azz handed to them is horse chupacabra not to mention through the entire match the fuking med kits spammed the whole chupacabra time a probably would have won if it wasn't for those chupacabra med kits spammers look man if you legend 250 play on chupacabra hard or nightmare or better yet techland why don't you fix this problem instead of sitting on your fat chupacabra because the Hunter is at a huge disadvantage cool downs take way to long they can kill you 2-3 hits and then there's the dupers and spammers how is some supposed to go against 4 survivors when all that chupacabra is going on use your heads for once and actually listen to the chupacabra customers

Man is techland doing anything to fix the night Hunter he is completely underpowered right now if you get in a match where it's a 1v2 or more your fuked the hunter needs a buff these is horse chupacabra all the the Survivor has to do is Camp on top of a rooftop spam flares wait for you to tag drain your energy and then kill you within three to two hits how are you supposed to beat somebody who can kill you so quick now if there are two or more survivors it is literally impossible to defeat the survivors especially if there's three of them all banded together all they all have to do is hit you one time and your instantly killed the hunter should still be able to run or Sprint and jump even if his energy is completely drained how can you do anything if all of it takes is  less than 5 Seconds from a UV light to drain your energy not to mention that UV lights range is incredibly long it's absurd in the cool down only last 5 Seconds and if you're going up against a bunch of ultimate survivors and their happened to play on normal or a bunch of Legend 250s and they're playing on normal all they have to do is medkit Spam it takes four to five tackles the kill one Survivor but as soon as you tackle all he has to do is spend one second to use a medkit and boom there instantly healed please tell me how that is fair when you are spending time and time trying to kill them and yet they never seem to die and all they have to do is hit you twice with a heavy weapon in your dead the hunters spit cool down is also crazy 90 seconds to 2 minutes come on man that's crazy and it needs to be like 45 seconds to start out with and then the more players that are in the game drop it down to 30 seconds to a minimum cool down to 15 seconds and the UV light range should be slightly decreased but the width maybe slightly increased but the cool-down should be greatly increased to at least 15 seconds also to help get rid of the Medkit spammers they should have or implement a solution to wear no matter what difficulty or level or skill the Survivor is playing at it does not insta heal them instead it has a regenerative process also after the medkit has been used it takes another 15 second cool down before you can reapply another medkit and the regenerative process should take longer than that when someone is playing on nightmare if these changes aren't met or implemented soon a lot of people are going to stop playing as the Night Hunter because he's too weak he's supposed to be the alpha predator the superior being over humans at night and yet he can simply get killed in a matter of seconds there's been people playing as survivors who are so good and the survivors are so overpowered that they don't even bother going after the nest they just take their time killing and trolling a Night Hunter so please tell me how that is balanced it's not techland if you get this message please heed this advice it would behoove you to do so instead of listening to the corporate bureaucratic chupacabra that are in your office maybe you should start listening to the people that actually play the game 

Edited by Berserker25

Do devs even care about this topic? Of course they don't. The only reason we got all those stupid PvP changes is the free DLC program to atract more people to the game.

Fixing speed on PC( because PC hunters are too fast), dev playing his own with a controller because everybody does that on PC, gp spits and instant tackle. Things that were game changers for the night hunters and allowed them to counter survivor in some ways. After the recent patches survivor counters hunter on everything, complete dodge spam that negates all spits, tackles; DFA abuse to insta-kill hunter on every step - devs says you have to plan ahead and expect such things, well with such a fast tempo of gameplay, DFA crows and hook monkeys always appear when the least expected but wait I got DFA'd because I've put myself in a position such like this... (too bad DFA's also clip through walls/objects.

Talking such stuff to a veteran with ~2000hrs on the game - Hunter is more powerful than ever before. This is a fact. Such sentence proves the complete ignorance from the sides of developers and truly says that they balance the game not us.

+Stupid stastics in %/win for survivors and the hunters. Will developers ever stop looking at % values? It's not the accurate representation of an actual match.

I've completely gave up on the game lost whole passion and the thrills everytime I pull something amazing out. Every chupacabra can now do better than ever before hunter just has to accept his faith and die dozens of times over and over again.

+The autobalance is a complete bullshit. You either win because you earn'd it same goes for the lost and not win like a loser. I had 1 match 4 days ago. I was playing against experienced hunter with 1200hrs on record. It was a 1v1. I've had 8 lifes on the last nest and I still lost. Not like I lost because I've been over-confident I just lost to fact that he spitsmashed me 4 times with uv spit in less than 3 minutes. Not to mention few hilarious telebombers that are actually GAME BREAKING AND DEVS WON'T TAKE A STEP TO FIX THEM. Did I lose to skill? No I didn't I lost to fact that he took the victory by simply getting help from the game because he can't pull chupacabra out without it. Wasting 90% of the uv light to drain hunter to 50% of his stamina in 1v1 is just hilarious.

Both teams have pulled out an amazing jobs (Techland + Scapes) on making such a masterpiece (for me) that I've spent the most time on out of any game in my life, but making such changes that are taking the game wrong direction breaks me down. I hope my comment will not get blocked/deleted and devs will actually take those words to the heart and reconsider any further changes twice. This game will always remain a huge part of my life. I'm really looking forward to see what this game can still achieve

yea that autobalance. somehow when I kill all team in beginning of the match then all game I have no spits and uv blocks for very long part of the game. in ps4 is terrible. no spits and uv blocks. no speed, no fast turning for tackle. ultimate survivors in ps4 are like terminators.