apathy87

Dying Light Save Import Issues?

17 posts in this topic

So after looking through Google and this forum it appears that a lot of people can't import their previous save after buying the enhanced edition.

Techland doesn't seem to give two Kurczak's about these posts either as the ones I've found do not have a response from the forum managers or staff which is simply unacceptable.

I will act legally if this isn't solved soon. I bought your game at full price on release date (both the vanilla DL and now the enhanced edition) as it was promised that something as simple as a save import would be done and now thanks to the stupidity of whoever didn't think about it, gamers like me are stuck and can't play the new content with our old inventory that we invested so many hours to get.

Enough of this Kurczak

Answers please.

How is it even possible that this isn't working.

Edited by Chaos_Deception
Filter Bypass

So after looking through Google and this forum it appears that a lot if people can't import their previous save after buying the enhanced edition.

Techland doesn't seem to give two chupacabra about these posts either as the ones I've found do not have a response from the forum managers or staff which is simply unacceptable.

I will act legally if this isn't solved soon. I bought your game at full price on release date (both the vanilla DL and now the enhanced edition) as it was promised that something as simple as a save import would be done and now thanks to the stupidity of whoever didn't think about it, gamers like me are stuck and can't play the he new content with the he their old inventory that we play so much hours to get.

Enough of this bullcrap.

Answers please.

How is it even possible that this isn't working.

I am having the same issue on PS4. Its beyond irritating as I don't want to re-start the campaign given the time I put into the original..

See? No answers from the community mgrs/staff....

Great customer service.

Guess you want to lose customers a la Destiny....

EDIT: If we don't get answers within 2 hours I will start recruiting signatures for an online class action.

Edited by apathy87

It would be enough for me if they reply with a "we're working on it" but no response leaves a pretty bad taste...

I'm waiting now over 17hours for a reply on my support ticket. Come on guys we paid for a game we can't play...

Ajegli, do you have the disc versions of dl and the enhanced edition or did u get the following via season pass?

Could it be that it's not working for me cause i bought the US DL bur the AT Enhanced?

PS4

I had the old version. Installed the Enhanced Edition. I declined the save port prompt the first time. I restarted it to accept the prompt and got no prompt. I uninstalled the EE and reinstalled it. No prompt to port save file.

So are you getting the infinite loading screen like most of us on Steam are? I can't access a single game mode (I own Vanilla + Season Pass btw), due to the eternal loading screen problem I'm facing. i haven't gotten 1 reply, the advice to bring it to their forums was worthless, no fixes, answers or responses in sight. Not even 1 reply. Almost feels like I'm getting the EA treatment...

I bought the original game digitally and the enhanced edition on disc. Both are the local (Australian) release. I don't think you'd be able to import a save from a different region.

Edited by ajegli

Name calling against Techland Staff or Other Users is against the Forum Rules.

http://forum.techland.pl/topic/14-welcome-to-the-official-dying-light-forum-please-take-a-moment-to-read-this/

It is Understandable that You may be Angry and Disappointed.  But please forward any problems You are experiencing to Technical Support.

http://support.techland.pl/support/home   [New Support Ticket] Located in the top right corner.

I'm playing on PS4, so this may not apply to PC or XBOX One, but I imagine it does.

"Importing saved games from Dying Light enabled" is part of the day one patch (v1.01):

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/ajegli/12719382.jpg~original

With the patch installed, the game should find your save data and ask if you'd like to import it:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/ajegli/12657935.jpg~original

Hey man so did you own the original version that came out last year and then you bought the enhanced edition now and your save files import to the enhanced edition?.

I owned the disc version of the original, but i want to buy the digital version of the enhanced edition that just release and before buy it, i want to be sure that i can transfer my save files to the enhanced version or is better just to buy a used copie and the season pass. i using a ps4 version and have an us account.

Edited by golden25